Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Females I Need An Answer!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females I Need An Answer!! (472 Views)

Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. / Need An Answer To This Picture / I Need An Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females I Need An Answer!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why do u vagina having people like to stare at guys you don't want to Bleep? I'm so tempted to rape any random girl that does this shit to me again, you all will be looking at a person and making his penis hard and the second he makes an attempt you raise your guard. Vagina gender are you people mad? So my penis so hard and I'm just minding my business only to have random girls giving me stares , but start forming once I make a convo....I have stopped masturbation and I'm ready for pussy now, so if you dont want my penis DO NOT FUCKING LOOK AT MY FACE.....i will rape u people o....what the Bleep
Re: Females I Need An Answer!! by rukell(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
u nid help..ewu
Re: Females I Need An Answer!! by AlienStar: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
The earlier the government or whatever body responsible, uses cutting of genital as a punishment to idiots like you, the better for everybody.
Re: Females I Need An Answer!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
rukell:
u nid help..ewu

Baby what do these females want tho? Like when u stare at man what do u really want from him?

(1) (Reply)

Suge / Please how True Is This? / Types Of People And Problem In RELATIONSHIP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.