Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (42761 Views)

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Sijo01(f): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
He should be properly drilled until he opens his mouth like a running tap to confess
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Godyke(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
He might be innocent after all, but he is just been held because as the head, he is responsible. As it stands he is still innocent until proven guilty. Churches should learn to tag children who are left in children class, and a cut out duplicate copy of the tag and given to the parent as evidence of attendance without which no child can be retrieved. If not anybody can lay claim to a non existing missing child to set one up

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Sijo01(f): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
tungamaje:
Who is this pastor that the police could not arrest neither him nor members of his staff for questioning over a missing child? Why are these pastors so powerful in this part of the world?

It's obvious the police traded their right to investigate the matter as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
iaduby:
How will a so called prophet include "Alfa" in his name
He didn't, that's his last name.
I know the guy...we attended the same secondary school.
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Bullet01(f): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Man............. A year old boy is too small to drop in the children's church.

Careless parent

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Grace001: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
I don't blame all these so called god of man, I blame their gullible zombie members. If you tell them to stop looking for rubbish miracle that doesn't exist they won't listen. Even those that are well educated are not left out from becoming their gullible zombies.

Some gullible zombies miracle seekers will learn the hard way. Some of them especially women will become a sex object to their pastor, he will sleep with them blue and black until their yansh shift . Rada Rada
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by solar9190(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote Thirdedauthor=healthserve post=84814318]

Seconded[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by richiemcgold: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
May God expose all that perpetrated this evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Jeremy1998: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
healthserve:

Seconded
I watched the video
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Jeremy1998: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Godyke:
He might be innocent after all, but he is just been held because as the head, he is responsible. As it stands he is still innocent until proven guilty. Churches should learn to tag children who are left in children class, and a cut out duplicate copy of the tag given to the parent as evidence of attendance without which no child can be retrieved. If not anybody can lay claim to a missed non existent child
If you know know the I believe you won't say this

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by MightySirKay(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Fake news. Even the source is questionable
This is not a fake news coz I live around there. The child was with the mother in the main church when the ushers took him to the children department, he was registered as the 85th child that was brought into the children department on that Sunday. The mother went there during the service and met her child with one of the teachers. After benediction, she went back for her child but met the absence of her child and the teacher she saw him with earlier. When interrogated, more than 10 teachers who were in the children department all said they didnt know who the child was playing with and they were not in the children class when the mysterious person went out with the child. This issue has been aired on leading radio stations in the state

6 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Toonice(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Balkiss1995:
I read online that after d missing child d pastor invite old women And they naked themselves in d church to pray for him imagine a whole pastor I am sure he s not a pastor people should stop looking for miracles to connect with GOD all u need is good behavior and keep praising GOD
Most of these pastors and Alfa out there are devils in human clothing

You are right, I have the video of those old women's
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by healthserve(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
MightySirKay:

This is not a fake news coz I live around there. The child was with the mother in the main church when the ushers took him to the children department, he was registered as the 85th child that was brought into the children department on that Sunday. The mother went there during the service and met her child with one of the teachers. After benediction, she went back for her child but met the absence of her child and the teacher she saw him with earlier. When interrogated, more than 10 teachers who were in the children department all said they didnt know who the child was playing with and they were not in the children class when the mysterious person went out with the child. This issue has been aired on leading radio stations in the state

Thats true. It was aired on the news exactly how you stated it here.

2 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
tungamaje:
Who is this pastor that the police could not arrest neither him nor members of his staff for questioning over a missing child? Why are these pastors so powerful in this part of the world?
Because we love and worship egunje

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by MightySirKay(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
healthserve:

I have a family friend that drums in the church coz of the money the instrumentalists are been paid, he was the one that narrated the story to my mom. Now the guy don japa back to the CAC he left

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by antoniafire: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
healthserve:

hello sir, please check your mail
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Addme: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
ArcFresky:
After 1 month?
This one that DSS is involved, the parents must have long legs
They actually don't have "long legs" but they definitely have good advisers.
They have been moving from one radio stations to another. The mother even came to a radio station in Ibadan.
From there,the human rights groups and Ondo State House of Assembly picked it up.
With the way the woman even narrated how that boy was born through CS,you will pity the woman if you are in high position....

2 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by healthserve(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
MightySirKay:
I have a family friend that drums in the church coz of the money the instrumentalists are been paid, he was the one that narrated the story to my mom. Now the guy don japa back to the CAC he left

Na wa o
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Funkybabee(f): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
I hope heaven open the truth of this issues quickly..... Enemy of church are rising

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by dadsonade7: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Fake news. Even the source is questionable

The new was not fake ooooo.I live in that area and i can attest to the fact that the incident actually happened.

The mother is living in Ondo town,a 48km distance from Akure.But she do come to that Church in search of a miracle but she got the negative aspect of it.

The woman has since been crying all over the Radio stations here in Ondo State

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by webngnews: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
This news don go worldwide o. The prophet nonchalant attitude got him into this. He has been acting as if it was a baby doll that got lost in his church.

May God help us all
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Aeesha2: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
A pastor who became popular and large all of a sudden. A Pastor whose clients are mostly yahoo boys. What do I know self?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Preetychina22(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
One can only imagine how heart broken the parents are right now, especially the mother.
Why would you travel 48km to attend a church just because you're in search of miracles? Why would you leave a 1 year old unsupervised with total strangers knowing how evil Nigerians are?.
Most missing people are never seen after 3 days. It's so sad that an innocent boy's life has been cut short due to the careless of his parents.
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
I remember the case, good news indeed.
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by zabuur: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why would u put a one year old in a Sunday school? The boy is still supposed to be suckling
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Finally! Why did they take so long before arresting him?
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by anonymuz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
healthserve:

Seconded
thirded grin
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by ak22(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
1kbusiness:
For 1k only, give your existing logo 3 of these mock-up 3D looks today. And as a bonus, you'll get this season's greetings message customized with ya own logo and contact details.

Which you can use as your temporary DP or Social Media posts.

I need one
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Sugher(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
1kbusiness:
For 1k only, give your existing logo 3 of these mock-up 3D looks today. And as a bonus, you'll get this season's greetings message customized with ya own logo and contact details.

Which you can use as your temporary DP or Social Media posts.

I'm interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Babaalajo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun / How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.