Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... (3376 Views)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... by Newsyworld: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
A MOM allegedly had sexual contact with her daughter’s school friend, 14, after luring the boy into her car with x-rated texts.

Rheta Leanne Melvin, 36, was arrested at her home in Oregon, US, days after allegedly having sexual contact with the teen boy.

Rheta Leanne Melvin, 36, allegedly had sexually contact with her daughter’s classmate...https://www.newsyworld.com/mom-36-had-sex-with-daughters-school-friend-14-after-luring-boy-into-her-car-with-x-rated-texts/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... by Emmany13: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
All dz oyibo sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... by BlackfireX: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
And I dey here dey beg for it....

Inside life

1 Like

Re: Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... by Lightangel65: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
It's no suprise no one replied to this thread if a girl was the victim, this place would be flooded with comments.
Ladies are worse than dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... by Lonelypacifist6: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Where are the cut his dikc crew? Put a hot rod in her Vagina angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Where are the cut his dikc crew? Put a hot rod in her Vagina angry angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... by Okoroawusa: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
I think the woman doesn't care. See the smile on her face.

She will be like ,"I saw the boy, I liked him so I fuvcked him"

1 Like

Re: Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Me am waiting here for a more mature lady to lure me and you are there arresting someone. This life sef.
Don't know why I like ladies more mature than I shaaa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Wants Me … (18+) / Check Out This Irresistible Curvy Lady | She Will Make You Want To C**m / He Leaked My Nude Pictures, I Trusted Him. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.