Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law (31018 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties / 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by ABCthingx: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

You cannot asses yourself a good person, let others (i.e those close to u) do.

Later you will come back and say don't let people define who you're yen yen yen. I rated myself good because I have a functioning brain and can see my actions. But I don't parade myself as good because people automatically translate good to mumu. I've never actually count myself as good until you ask because compare to buhari or whoever you said I'm a saint.
Border line: I only try to be good as a Christian should.

One of the qualities of a bad person is; his criticism is always based on either religious, tribe or on ethnic difference.
I think you're referring to yourself here.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Kuginzi: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:

Later you will come back and say don't let people define who you're yen yen yen. I rated myself good because I have a functioning brain and can see my actions. But I don't parade myself as good because people automatically translate good to mumu. I've never actually count myself as good until you ask because compare to buhari or whoever you said I'm a saint.
Border line: I only try to be good as a Christian should.
I think you're referring to yourself here.
I wish u all the best
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by ABCthingx: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

I wish u all the best
this is not the time of wishing, you still haven't tell me why you chosed to be bad.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Kuginzi: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:
this is not the time of wishing, you still haven't tell me why you chosed to be bad.
I don't pretend. Mr judge, u cannot judge me. Only God can Judge me.
So u can keep your rhetorical question to yourself.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by ABCthingx: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

I don't pretend. Mr judge, u cannot judge me. Only God can Judge me.
So u can keep your rhetorical question to yourself.
Chai! Only God can judge you but quick to label another person bad!
People ehn! cheesy
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Barzinime(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
How do you know how I live?
I can see that you are suffering over there
You think everyone you meet on nairaland is a pauper like you.
Nonsense..spits!
tevinsolt:

A slave that lives better than you. A slave that's likely to become an elected American official meaning he is actually able to command influence on the world stage, not that dumb local tribal play you revel in.

It is no news to you and the world that Africa like Trump said is a crapshoot. Just that no one would say it, just so that they won't hurt some feelings (just like yours).

A bit of history for you.... Some slaves were sold off by African kings and some captured by Europeans and were taken to a new world. The same continues to play out even now, but you're too dumb to figure it out

And you know slaves actually fought and paid with so much blood to get what they now have ...... [s]what so many of you would die to have to have[/s].... erm sorry I meant ass-kiss for, cos you know, most of you are docile won't actually do Jack even if you're government starts a dump on y'all.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Kuginzi: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:
Chai! Only God can judge you but quick to label another person bad!
People ehn! cheesy
You labelled yourself a bad person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.