Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko (31048 Views)

My Husband Became President Because He Never Gave Up – Aisha Buhari / Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by idris93(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
The South West zonal coordinator of President Goodluck Campaign Organisation, Olusegun Mimiko, on Monday, said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, cannot be president of the country because he is a computer illiterate.

Addressing supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, at the party’s presidential campaign rally in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, Mr. Mimiko, who is also the governor of Ondo State, said Nigerians were looking for a well-educated president who would drive development in the country.

They don’t belong to this generation. Some of them cannot even click a computer yet they want to be president in Nigeria in 21st century. We say no. we say no, I don’t have much to say. We want a 21st century compliant president,” he said as the crowd cheered.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/174818-buhari-cant-president-hes-not-computer-literate-mimiko.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by blemon44(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
this is not an excuse

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by oneeast: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari should give it up already. So much for him to contend with..

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by acenazt: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na wa ohh what does computer literacy have to do with leading?? This goons Will stop at nothing to badmouth GMB

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Abee79(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by theV0ice: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari should give it up already. So much for him to contend with..

Really??

Has OBJ finally acceded to the pleas from Muazu and gej? now that is the real headache

As for Buhari, we'll get him a secretary if Aso Rock doesn't already have 1 or more to 'click' his computers for him grin

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by mrmetoo1: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
I know a couple of Harvard graduates (one's my good friend, my wife actually met another one on the plane) that are willing to work for Buhari, they'll take care of any clicking he needs to do. NEXT!!

Mr "Computer Literate" Mimiko saying they don't know how to click computer, what does that even mean? I'm Dep CEO of my company, my boss is almost 70 he knows his way around the computer but not nearly as much as me. So here's what happens, when anything serious/confidential needs to be done on the computer I step in. When we need someone with experience to solve a problem, he steps in. Guess what? Company hasn't collapsed, as a matter of fact the company is having one of its best periods ever.

238 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by alaoeri: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
PDP has lost it, no more issue base campaign but rather character assasination, imagine what a governor is spewing in the name of speech like someone high on cow dung, is computer literate characteristics of being a good leader if yes, why has GEJ failed us? beside once saw the ppl's general operating a tablet grin
GMB is all we want jare.
2015 no shaking.

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by clevvermind(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Another bomb. grin grin

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Coolcash1: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
idris93:
The South West zonal coordinator of President Goodluck Campaign Organisation, Olusegun Mimiko, on Monday, said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, cannot be president of the country because he is a computer illiterate.

Addressing supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, at the party’s presidential campaign rally in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, Mr. Mimiko, who is also the governor of Ondo State, said Nigerians were looking for a well-educated president who would drive development in the country.

“They don’t belong to this generation. Some of them cannot even click a computer yet they want to be president in Nigeria in 21st century. We say no. we say no, I don’t have much to say. We want a 21st century compliant president,” he said as the crowd cheered.
read more...
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/174818-buhari-cant-president-hes-not-computer-literate-mimiko.html

What kind of statement is this one from a governor...Guess the man's brain is relapsing..

GMB for Aso rock 2015

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by clevvermind(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
acenazt:
Na wa ohh what does computer literacy have to do with leading?? This goons Will stop at nothing to badmouth GMB
buhari should better give up. This is too much. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by rapthugx(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
What next, GMB does not know the capital of Nigeria? Just wait for feBUHARI 14th

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by oduastates: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mimiko is one of the most cunning and self centred politician you will ever find.
He only cares about himself.
His permutations that PDP will win the elections have obviously blown up in his face.
His thinking was that he would transmute from governor to Abuja politician.
I can assure that,at this moment, mimiko cannot win his ward in an election.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by egift(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2015

199 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by chiedu7: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2015

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by amakaobiemeka: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gmb2015. Is this issue based. Nigerians you now see pdp has no acheivement to show

34 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lmao.

Missy89, your governor sounds like a contemptible stark illiterate right now. grin

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by mapet: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Do you "Click a Computer"

Mimiko himself knows nothing about computers..........

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by lalasticlala(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nothing wey person no go hear 4 this campaign....

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by ayukdaboss(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
2015 campaign message, and you decide who has something to offer Nigerians,

1. APC: We will ensure power stability
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan lose
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation from environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn't know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria's wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer

Please to those who are intellectually sound and are in their right senses, between these two, who has something to offer? Your vote is your power, please Vote Wisely. God Bless Nigeria.

278 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by gen2briz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Iroko come and better the lifes of people in your state.
Omo ale jatijati..
GMB till Mimiko get sense.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by miteolu(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Everyone just open mouth to talk anyhow.

Buhari is not this, is not that.

''Master of all is a thief''

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Otunbab: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Now listen to another CRACE man talk..

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by dmjinc(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
He has a modern personality that understands the vast part of the people and wants to treat people fairly.

SAI BUHARI

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by adesammy1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
After wetin PDP go talk be say our GMB no sabi speak English...bunch of lossers.

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by uken73(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thought he uses an Ipad.

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Bashirfuntua(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will
stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling
the truth about them.

Team GMB.

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by coolhamid(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
So because buhari is in his seventies means that he can't operate computer? how did mimiko arrives at this statement?

Besides , the last time I checked the Nigeria constitution, it is never stated anywhere in the constitution that a presidential candidate must be a computer literate...

Gen Buhari can always hire a computer expert if he needs to do anything complex on the computer...

Mimiko, Clueless governor ever liveth..

Coolhamid

31 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by rozayx5(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
no matter the packaging . buhari is an illiterate cool

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by felicity111(f): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
wil he be operating computer on his presidential seat or will be paying workers onlyn

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by boolet: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mimiko do not worry. Computer literacy is no longer a big deal. Children operate gadgets even before they begin school. So what exactly is your point? You are scared that your defection to PDP could yield to nothing?

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87