Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life (85415 Views)

Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes / See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor / See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by mumu9gerian: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2019
This guy criminality no be here oooooo.
How can he say he made a first class.
His criminality should have been nipped in the bud early enough.
It's so shameful for a Country not to have a system that works
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by 8stargeneral: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2019
life is a journey... let him continue another life inside prison... thief .
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by uridadole: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2019
This Buhari govt nawa. The "TYRANT" "MAJOR GEN" or whatever the media and some groups may call him, he sent an innocent man who stole money "that cannot buy a peugeot car" to 12 years jail.

haba - we are going to ICC. America will hear.

2 Likes

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Gracefollowme: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Pls somebody should clearify me, is he going to serve 12Yrs or 6Yrs cos someone told me it will be 6Yrs cos Nigeria count day and night
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by annyz: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2019
Why still wearing suit & tie if in prison? Question begging for an answer
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by grandstar(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2019
He deserves what he got. What does it take to build a secretariat for state? Just sheer wickedness.

I'm sure if he did a luncheon and invited big wigs in the state to provide funding to build new a new secretariat and that their names will adorn any building they donate, there'll be a jostling amongst them to be donors. There will even be interest from outside the state. There might even be interest from overseas.

His primary thought waa 2023? Imagine, the shameless man! He'll be in prison till 2031. He can run for Senate there. He might just win. He should forget presidency. They already have a president of the republic thrre. If you know prison, you'll know what I'm saying is true.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by ihedioramma: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2019
KosiGee:

Okorocha is next. They’ll lure him and let him spend the money he stole before rejecting and hailing his crooked arze in the prison. He is a very greedy man.
After Buhari , Rochas 2023 if you dont no .
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by bremo(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2019
This is a staged drama. Where in the world would you be accused of any criminal act and you'll still hold on to your seat in the senate house? We are still a big joke in this country.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by ibechris(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2019
ss1930:
Northeners are smart and wiser. They brought him in to canverse for Presidential votes and support. Now he is locked behind bars after giving them d required vote...

Let us speak the truth. The north has no hand in his travail and come to think of it,was it the north that told him to steal,was it the north that told him to under-develop the entire Abia and cause the reign of voodoo in Abia politics,was it the north that encouraged him to steal a whopping 7.6 billion in just less than a decade?

Orji UZor Kalu is an example of a confirm yahoo governor disguised as a saint. A man who albinitio was not qualified to be the governor of a state. This amount of money was stolen without the consideration of those whom he led.
What a shame for anyone to call on the north as the reason why KALU was imprisoned.

2 Likes

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Perkins2018: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:
Still waiting for Tinubu to be sent to jail.. I am still waiting oooo. Tinubu I'm still waiting for you to go to jail you criminal of the highest order..

Your father might just end in jail before Tinubu. Keep waiting.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by nzeobi(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Esseite:
The govt is systematically clamping down on SE rogues with ambition of 2023..

Ekweremadu out..
Okorocha out..
Orji uzor out..

Who is hunting Peter obi
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Perkins2018: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2019
caracas:

As long as that tinubu still walks freely I will never believe this corruption fight
What of peter obi?
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by felixawe(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2019
I hope its high time Jagbada be prosecuted....enough of these economic sabotage

1 Like

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Kakamorufu(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2019
theo orji... You are next angry
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by SaintLorenzo(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2019
3 minutes of silence for your future husband who is texting his girlfriend now , thinking they will stay together forever.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by 8stargeneral: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2019
From a governor to a senator to prison... what a journey of life?
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Kyllahmc(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Kalu is a scapegoat, which APC needed to prove a point. though he deserved it!
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by samteebiz3: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2019
Why should he resist the cuffs and they agreed to that. Can a common thief be given equal privilege? Wasn't Sowore dragged out of the court room like a stubborn goat billed for the New Yam Festival for an unjust allegation levied against him? Naija I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2019
mysteryman2014:
How are the mighty fallen.
Lol, I remember the statement.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Godwin2am(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2019
all this is not the reason why he is in prison. I dreamt it. buhari sent orji as his boy a message to go and finish nnamdi kalu or pay his some certain amount of money so he can forgone Biafra pursuit, but he lied to buhari so since then buhari has been masterminding his downfall. orji ate thes money buhari gave him. That's the short truth
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2019
No pity from me, rubbish grin
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by oyoirabor: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Let him die there...and the dead body be shoot thrice to confirm he is dead. i..dot thief that wrecked Abia state

I weep for that state

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by joepepsy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Will send one big agege bread
Cosmatikka:
My friend visited someone in kirikiri last week. He said he said he saw OUK crying, that the man has lost wt.
I now pity him. I and some concerned youths in Abia are planning to take some ewa agoyin to him on Xmas day. grin
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Hullabaloon: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Niceman4u:

A real fraudstar who was begat by an evil mother.
Orji Kalu shud rot in jail.
He together with his devilish mother milked Abia state dry.

When I was younger, I heard his mum is very Satanic.

Some called her an oracle. How true?
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Advocate500: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
princekalani:
A master in criminality. Please EFCC should hurry up and get the other thief called ochendo behind bars too while waiting for that toad currently in umuahia government house to finish his stupid tenure and enter jail too. Those people crippled that wonderful state of Abia
brother I can't wait to see TA and Ikpeuzo no bi azu ooo to join their master at kuje prison, abia state government house has been paying rent ever since the creation of that state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by magzey: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Untainted007:
I hope his cell be like those in Kirikiri cells. Not those cells with DSTV and first class treatment.
Na Amenity ward he will get ,one mattress n pillow grin grin
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Enemyofpeace: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
I hope they gaved him prison uniform
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Enemyofpeace: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
The shock for Kalu was sudden, shocking and devastating. He was heard pleading with correctional officers: “Please don’t handcuff me, I will cooperate with you.”

How are the mighty falling
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by kayfra: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Esseite:
The govt is systematically clamping down on SE rogues with ambition of 2023..

Ekweremadu out..
Okorocha out..
Orji uzor out..

How is Ekweremadu out? Dis he live PDP or his party lost? Or APC should dash him position since he is Igbo?

Are you well at all?
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Respect55(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
When will Gandollar be prosecuted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are 6 Ways You Can Develop Nigeria's Economy / Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.