Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. (5742 Views)

My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There) / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
I haven't been very lucky with women this year. I became really lonely and unhappy due to my nature as a conc introvert. In this moment I remembered the only girl that seemed to love me. So I resorted to traveling and visiting her. Actually she lives with my aunt so I visited them both. I got there and I met a really huge and unpleasant suprise. It was during this period that it occurred to me that the only reason she liked me then was because I was the only available option. But now she has gained admission and has met lots of other younger guys and all she did was to make me her ATM card a girl that seemed to love me when I had nothing. I was sternly rejected by her and the whole experience turned out to be opposite of what I expected. Now I found myself wallowing in deeper emotional loneliness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Riele(f): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Unseriousness should be your problem .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:
Lol
What is funny?
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by NGRsenate: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Nawa o.

Must you comment?

1 Like

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by aminusodiq(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sorry about dat... Restrategize... Converse a little more, make money and be in public gatherings, visit eatries nd ur places of interest!!! Just man up nd connect d ladies u meet... If all is well wit u manner of approach and a bit of ur appearance... 1 out of 4 should tell u yes!!! /by d way... Say sweet things.. Commend nd compliment dem... Dey love to hear it even if u ar obviously lying!!

7 Likes

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:
May I ask why?
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
the problem is you fall in love anyhow, every girl you see you wanna fall in love or in other word have sex

instead of falling in so called love, why dont you explore your life, enjoy your life meet as many girls as possible, be complicated with them and have fun, till you are ready to settle then you use your experience to catch a good girl

majority of relationship do not lead to marriages, so what is the essence of finding for so called love especially when young

12 Likes

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
aminusodiq:
Sorry about dat... Restrategize... Converse a little more, make money and be in public gatherings, visit eatries nd ur places of interest!!! Just man up nd connect d ladies u meet... If all is well wit u manner of approach and a bit of ur appearance... 1 out of 4 should tell u yes!!! /by d way... Say sweet things.. Commend nd compliment dem... Dey love to hear it even if u ar obviously lying!!
Actually getting women is not the problem keeping women is the problem. Its really frustrating to see ladies dieing for you when they just met you only for them to keep distance after a week or a couple of days
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
lilwetdick:
the problem is you fall in love anyhow, every girl you see you wanna fall in love or in other word have sex

instead of falling in so called love, why dont you explore your life, enjoy your lifemeet as many girls as possible, be complicated with them and have fun, till you are ready to settle then you use your experience to know a good girl
Actually getting women is not the problem keeping women is the problem. Its really frustrating to see ladies dieing for you when they just met you only for them to keep distance after a week or a couple of days
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dbullofficial:

they want you to pursue, so pursue them, is that not what you are suppose to do
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Riele(f): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dbullofficial:
May I ask why?
Isn't it obvious ?
You laid your foundation on assumptions .
According to you, " She seemed to like you " .

1 Like

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

Mmmm that maybe true but another problem is i hardly talk infact after 5minutes of talk I get uncomfortable. I hate calling too

1 Like

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Isn't it obvious ?

You laid your foundation on assumptions .

According to you, " She seemed to like you " .

But I feel you never can tell who truly loves you. That's why I used "seem"
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by aminusodiq(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dbullofficial:

den check urself... U ar not doin somtin right!!! Any which way... Donot tink money can keep a woman... U ar just doin bonanza ooo
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Riele(f): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dbullofficial:

But I feel you never can tell who truly loves you. That's why I used "seem"

Okay .

Hope you find someone else who won't be causing pain .

Shalom .
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Mgbadike80: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
love does not exist in the dictionary of most Nigerian women. stop loving them, make money, package yourself and do all those things that you know that they're attracted to even if you think it's stupid. grow up please.

3 Likes

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
aminusodiq:
den check urself... U ar not doin somtin right!!! Any which way... Donot tink money can keep a woman... U ar just doin bonanza ooo
This makes alot of sense. All the girls I have been with were never after money
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

Hope you find someone else who won't be causing pain .

Shalom .

Mmmm nothing better than that
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Security operatives needed urgently!!!

Maximum age of 30.

Candidates will be required to undergo 2weeks training upon appointment.
No prior experience required.

Applicants should live within Opebi-Toyin-Allen axis.

Interested candidates should contact the number on my signature.
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Dbullofficial: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mgbadike80:
love does not exist in the dictionary of most Nigerian women. stop loving them, make money, package yourself and do all those things that you know that they're attracted to even if you think it's stupid. grow up please.
Attracting them is never a problem. It seems am too logical for them. Aside business I loose interest in any other topic of discussion
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by aminusodiq(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dbullofficial:

This makes alot of sense. All the girls I have been with were never after money
stop assumptions too... Som ladies ar good in frienzoning... Dey will just be confusing there ancestors up nd down
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by maximusprime2000: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

Only a jobless man pursue one woman bumper to bumper this days. Is it a tom and jerry movie that tom keep pursuing jerry all his life?...a girl that truely love you wont be running pls. dis country is bad, too many golddigers with fake green light everywhere .. spit...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by AfroKnight: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Some small boys in her school are calling her “sisí” and she’s pleased with herself. Na normal tin. She has never felt so beautiful before. This is a novel experience.

In her own eyes, you are a relic from the past drab life which she thinks she has escaped. One small boy go soon clear her.

In the mean time, focus your energy elsewhere. Many under 25 girls are in their höe-phase. So, Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by gracile(f): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Sorry o
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Apination(m): 2:26am On Dec 12, 2019
Dbullofficial:
I haven't been very lucky with women this year. I became really lonely and unhappy due to my nature as a conc introvert. In this moment I remembered the only girl that seemed to love me. So I resorted to traveling and visiting her. Actually she lives with my aunt so I visited them both. I got there and I met a really huge and unpleasant suprise. It was during this period that it occurred to me that the only reason she liked me then was because I was the only available option. But now she has gained admission and has met lots of other younger guys and all she did was to make me her ATM card a girl that seemed to love me when I had nothing. I was sternly rejected by her and the whole experience turned out to be opposite of what I expected. Now I found myself wallowing in deeper emotional loneliness.
I'm an introvert just like you but have come to realise one thing, just express yourself no matter what, if one girl says no or even 10, there will be one person who would say yes. Rejection is normal, everybody no fit like you

3 Likes

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by DAramis: 3:36am On Dec 12, 2019
True, for the advice given so far. My only contribution to the guy is to check out MBTI threads on Quora. Specifically INFJ or INTJ threads, I have a feeling that he might be one going by the few points about him he listed (Introvert, hates meaningless talks, attracting ladies but not keeping them, etc).

Just like a wise one once said, Man know thy self - Socrates, I believe getting to know yourself better would help you to understand your temperament and why you act the way you do.

Also, remember, Don't trade reality over imaginary and lofty ideals. Love, to me this days is a scam though I never deny that it does not exist. Always chose a girl that like you (reality) over one staring and giving conflicting signals about love to you.

Lastly, keep on pushing. That you never found one now never meant that you would not found one in the future.

NB: There are 3 L's in the life of every woman

Like, Love and Lust.

3 Likes

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Acme45: 3:53am On Dec 12, 2019
Dbullofficial:
guy sorry for even keeping a student girlfriend.i know by now you must have learnt your lesson

1 Like

Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Acme45: 3:58am On Dec 12, 2019
Dbullofficial:

Mmmm that maybe true but another problem is i hardly talk infact after 5minutes of talk I get uncomfortable. I hate calling too
then don't go into any relationship now until you are ready to communicate more effectively and frequently
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by falcon01: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2019
aminusodiq:
you can't just ask introvert to ho to public places, that's not how it works. Trust me I know how it feels.
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by Roon9(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Dbullofficial:

Lols! You a learner that's why. Keeping women is easiest
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by samdavjustin(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Dbullofficial:

Attracting them is never a problem. It seems am too logical for them. Aside business I loose interest in any other topic of discussion

That tight there is your problem, how do you expect to keep them without effective communication and attention. You know women love for attention especially from a person they like so u just need to adjust
Re: Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. by mumumugu(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2019
Dbullofficial:

true talk, a girl before uni differs from a girl during uni. she may come back for u when she is clocking 32

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Last Long In Bed / You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.