Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari (53288 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is he crazy? This guy must be mad. angry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
AJ Nooooo!!!!!!!! shocked

If he like make he hear!! I dont know what concerns him with Buhari instead of facing his career!!! he will soon have sense
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
to use you do sacrifice to sango just dey hungry me
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by juman(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Really?
These apc people.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by juman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Profound thanks to the united kingdom, the real home of AJ.

The Britain offered him the opportunity to reach such height.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by skyhighweb(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
why
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by africanmerlin(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
No No Noooooooo! AJ, Thats a very very bad idea. Anything that General touches turns into failure. Who gave him this advice?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by idonhammer: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Blessed13:
He will just use your belt and travel then call Dss to arrest you for having more than one belt grin grin

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Wallace2107: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Who gaved that boy that kind of satanic advice? Associating with Buhari means failure, AJ wan finish him boxing career
who gaved? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Almaiga: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
OkwuNaUka:
I am a biafran!
Go and nack ya head for wall.

Trash.

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
BlackfireX:

With this kind of decision...

I won't be surprise if he loose the belts and start doing tout for tinubu
once Buhari touches that belt AJ is boxically finished
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by alen4smith(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
ghettokid1:
Tyrant buhari how z that an achievement?.
And for joshua stay away from TYRANT-BUHARI or what happened to you in june will be a child play.
useless wailer
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by baratech: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
AJ, please do the needful when you see him... Please
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by BankyGee(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wallace2107:
who gaved? grin
You are wicked grin

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by BankyGee(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Anthony Joshua, please don't go. I am kneeling down. Stay where you are with your belt cry
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by chisea(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
After reading those anti buhari comments or will I say hate speech by angry Nigeria's I wonder which sect of people voted him in the first place....just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
sotall:
Nigerians including the Dictator be claiming other people's product.

AJ is British and all these audio clinging to him won't make him Nigerian
If he says he's Nigerian then who are you to say he's not?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by ghettokid1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
alen4smith:
useless wailer
Ass licker

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by golddare: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
They should leave AJ to enjoy it while it last after all he cant champion forever so if it will give him access to Aso Rock etc let him go.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
I hope Buhari will not collect d 4 belts keep am inside his ward robe amongst his medals in d other room.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Maxymilliano:
They will soon list Joshua's belts among Buhari's achievements. Very useless government ...
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by quickly: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
Joshua is now fvcking up big time....

How is he fucking up when they invited him.

People need to tell him not to visit Buhari . He is probably apolitical
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Davefate: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Joshua!! Joshua!! Joshua, how many times did you hear your name? No problem, come and present your belt but remember, your loss in the next competition is inevitable. Stupid man
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by LionTiger(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
E be like say your village people don begin work.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by aminusodiq(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Blessed13:
He will just use your belt and travel then call Dss to arrest you for having more than one belt grin grin
hate speech spoted!!! Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by TheAmbasador(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
It's a big mistake is this is true...... anything that Buhari touches fails.....he is a failure
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by snoopz: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
how I wish aj can just give general buhari one ko make he dey alright
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by alfredo1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Umarzy:
All these people ranting, as if, if you are opportuned to meet buhari, una no go dey jump up and down. Nonsense and ingredients.
Correct guy
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
He is an afonja...he's life is not complete without paying obeisances to his Fulani masters.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by BurbeeStyles(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is like you want them to use your destiny to play ludo

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Kotika: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hammer2019:
Dear President, his full name is Anthony Joshua, not Anthony Jackson. Please spare us another international embarrassment embarassed
Anthony Jackson is good sef. He just might be called zansony zosua grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Rolex66: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Don't hobnob the dictator. You'll lose your next fight if you do. Whatever he touches becomes dust.

You'll not be able to dance round your opponent again. Your footwork will be like this:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.