Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? (7425 Views)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account / How To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by suxes2006(m): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2012
Some people are just silly!

SHALOM
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by zogo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2012
Making money online is making real money in a real world. you must have a product or service you can give to the hungry internet users. Its all about sourcing for information and knowing how to package them. most of them are very simple and almost free. I sell two major products/services, online and offline, and i make money from them steady. I do Real Estate (www.legitassets..com) and snail farming (www.snailfarmingng..com)

Those blogs were created free off charge within minutes, but its been paying me. You can do same. Cheers!
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by bizfirst: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
Adsense and adplacer are real. Look at www.akaahanterungwa..com. I intend to make it work - and it can work for you too! Leave an comment for clarification.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by emsquare(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
Find a need and fill it!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by RogerOliver: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
There so many ways you can earn money. My advise for you is to concentrate one one method first. why not try dis one. all the info u need can be found here http://moneymakingopportunities1500..com/
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by pure5status: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hello, I would like to let you know about a web-site that I recently created to make big income online. It works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and for not just days or weeks, but for months and months, making you big of money. $0.00 invest - earn $780.00 daily. It's real and easy way to make cash in in Internet. Open the link below to learn more: Go to http://josegoodluck.dinstudio.com and click on the banner "Now earn money online" then follow the short simple steps...leave me a comment on the blog if there is a problem..
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by oyedepo1(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2012
There's nothing new in online business. The concept of making money in the offline world is what applies on the online world.

Just like the offline world, to be able to make money online, you must either sell something or offer a service.

I should also clear the impression that millions can be make overnight on the internet. That is a total lie. Don't fall for it... it's outright scam.

To learn how to make money online, follow the path of those that are already making money online, learn and implement and you'll be fine.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by lot23: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
There are quite a number of options available. You could start a blog on Google's blogger (.com) for free and apply for an adsense account on google. As visitors click on google's ads on your blog, google will send you cheques monthly.

You could finance your business or project without taking a loan.

With as little as a N500 ticket, get the funding you need.

Empower yourself financially without the troubles of loans and collaterals.

Simple, fast and effective.

Get what you need within a week.

Offer open to Nigerians and Non-Nigerians!

For details, Send a text/SMS to +2348084710033 in the following format:

'MIRAFF, Name, Location, Sex, Age'
----------------------------------------------
Example: MIRAFF, David John, Abuja, Male, 27. (Send as Text to +2348084710033)

----------------------------------------------
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by achiless: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2012
Hi,
One of the simplest ways to make money through internet is to become a domain reseller!There are many reliable domain reseller sites out there in the web and you can sign up in any one of them! I bought a reseller account from http://www.goresellers.com/ and started my domain name and services business!!I earn good amount of money through this business!
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by EMOGROUP: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
The best and most profitable ways to make money online for now is Information Marketing Business and Online Currency Trading Business<www. betonmarkets.com>, though there are other ways but i think this are more profitable. Cheers.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by 2BdBest: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
I must inform you from my personal experience, that so many 'opportunities' exist online begging for attention and requiring time, money and effort to excel in them. You only succeed depending on your efforts at whichever you try out.

I have tried so many and lost some bit of money in the process. You need to understand that making money online is a slow and steady process. Don't expect huge amounts or returns immediately. Right now, I am making about $53 daily online from my most current online venture. It is a small amount but it does add up. It also increases steadily and I am targeting $100 daily by next month. So far, I have made over $2200 over 2 months which is not a bad return on my efforts.

There are many opportunities out there! Just choose wisely and find a mentor that can guide you along so you don't lose money unnecessarily. If you do need advice on some good online opportunities around, drop your email and I will send you some details or better still, holla me on 08056743193.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by dkastro: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2013

Hi, my name is moses k maclang

I’m writing to you because I just came across a business that I think has great potential. It lets you make money from everything from big commissions on home loans to insurance, vitamins, merchandise, etc... and you make and save money on almost everything, PLUS it helps lower your taxes, you even make money for just GIVING AWAY free vacations restaurant vouchers and medical discounts... best of all-- it requires absolutely no investment-- ever!

It has HUGE potential and I've actually already earned my first small check and am just getting started!.

I thought it is something that you might find interesting. To check it out, just click here.
http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/MM93015/moremoney.htm
best of lucks...cheers

Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2013
thej
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by tefund(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
ngohcam: I am overwhelm with the overflow of people promising best money
making services and products on line. To get the one that will actually
deliver the goods is just impossible to find.

Do you have some light about this?

to make unlimited liberty reserve online check my signature
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by tefund(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
webcash: I have a carefully and well researched e-book titled ONLINE MONEY SECRETS, written to solve challenges such as you are facing. for details, send a mail to mejitech@yahoo.com

to make steady $$$online visit www.oxl.com.ng
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by safuga: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2013
no result
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by dinggle: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Trade My USD @ NGN720+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria / Liebherr Delivers Two Mobile Habour Cranes To Onitsha Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.