Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? (47637 Views)

What Food Do You Currently Feel Like Eating? / What Do You Feel Like Eating Right Now / What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2007
someone just farted grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by debosky(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2007
. . . and her name is soulpatrol farting at the memories of pap and moin moin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by soulpatrol(f): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2007
@debosky. lmao grin grin grin
may the god of fart and mess plaster ya yansh! grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by soulpatrol(f): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2007
u obviously havent come across one of my other threads where i was lamenting how i tried to make moin-moin and the thing no gree rise for inside pot. the thing just flat no matter how long i cook am, i even put am for oven, but nothing. i'm never trying it again until i reach naija and i can use correct grinder.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 12:39am On Jul 27, 2007
sister, if you are serious abt eating moin moin, you don't have to wait. i eat moin moin real good here. my friend was asking me how i made mine reddish like we have back home, if it was palm oil that i used. i told her i use bell pepper. yummy yummy. i even added prawn crayfish oh good gracious oh lalalala grin grin

BTW. i steam mine in little plastic and placed in boiling water so not oven roasted moin moin lol grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Esss(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2007
I dont really feel like eating much. All I want is

garden egg with ose orji or alligator pepper - aperitif
Isi ewu with fresh pammy - starter
Freshly made fufu with Ogbono Soup (with cow tail, snails, round-about (intestine), kpomo, shaki and cow leg) - main course
Fresh fish peppersoup - dessert

Just this and I'm fine. If you throw in some bole (roast plantain and fish port-harcourt style) I wouldnt mind
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2007
Ess, snail stew soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tasty. have you tried it?
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Esss(m): 12:55am On Jul 27, 2007
nah. I havent. but i'm a sucka for snails.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by soulpatrol(f): 12:55am On Jul 27, 2007
me too o. but the one they sell in tins (escargot) stinks really bad and is very tasteless.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Esss(m): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2007
Escagot is absolute crap. I tried it once in a restaurant here in paris and I almost puked.

The best (in terms of size that is) snail I've eaten was in Togo. Them snails were the size of a little cat. I ate till I couldnt bite anymore.
If you wanna kill me, get a plate of snails a place it before me.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2007
the last time i made snail stew was 4months ago. i gave a good friend of mine some bucks to give to mom (good daughter  grin) to helep me with snails. she got real big ones, cleaned them with limes, fried it same day my friend was leaving. i was at the airport waiting for her, lol

so it was all freshy. i put them in my freezer and used it small small. oh goodness if you never taste snail stew, better try am. they have a great taste oooo. my mom told me it's soooooooooooo expensive in the market nowadays.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omogenaija(f): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2007
of course i will find omoge here grin

i feel like eating my left over chinese
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 1:15am On Jul 27, 2007
lol lol lol grin

i threw my left over chinese away. chicken broccoli (lost apetite for it) grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omogenaija(f): 1:16am On Jul 27, 2007
lol , i'm eating chicken with garlic sauce kiss
u should try it grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 1:18am On Jul 27, 2007
the food i like when i eat chinese is beef and broccoli or Tofu and vegie with rice.

and i don't like all that sauce they put or packed along with orders. msg is already in there why add all those kini kan kini kan grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 1:20am On Jul 27, 2007
Esss just made me started to have hunger for snail stew oo. Egbin/Snail me dey feel like to eat now.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omogenaija(f): 1:21am On Jul 27, 2007
ooo , i want to go eat @ the naija resturant undecided cry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2007
interesting, you eat at nig resturant eh? shocked

enjoy o. grin wink
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omogenaija(f): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2007
yes i do , once in a while grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by soulpatrol(f): 2:06am On Jul 27, 2007
pls guys, do u know what websites carry african food? i need to buy palm oil and stuff. my people dey always encounter customs wahala when they try to send it to me from naija. help o, my egusi and spinach stew is lacking so much color and flavor. biko, a thousand kisses to anyone who can help me with correct websites where i can buy foodstuff online. thanks! cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omogenaija(f): 2:19am On Jul 27, 2007
soulpatrol:

please guys, do u know what websites carry african food? i need to buy palm oil and stuff. my people dey always encounter customs wahala when they try to send it to me from naija. help o, my egusi and spinach stew is lacking so much color and flavor. biko, a thousand kisses to anyone who can help me with correct websites where i can buy foodstuff online. thanks! cheesy

online , hmmm
where u @ girly , my mom gets most of those things from NY they have an african market there in bronx, is that near u ?
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge25(f): 5:23am On Jul 28, 2007
soulpatrol:

please guys, do u know what websites carry african food? i need to buy palm oil and stuff. my people dey always encounter customs wahala when they try to send it to me from naija. help o, my egusi and spinach stew is lacking so much color and flavor. biko, a thousand kisses to anyone who can help me with correct websites where i can buy foodstuff online. thanks! cheesy

http://www.shebafoods.com/about.aspx
http://www.pfboost.com/african/
http://www.shopaccra.com/
http://www.africanfoods.co.uk/african-food-shop.html
http://www.africanchop.com/chopso.htm --this website actually list a lot of mail order and online companies
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2007
don't know where you are sister soul. i have a jamaican store at my backyard they got palm oil wink
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by babaluku: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2007
right arm of clifford orji
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by shens2006(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2007
i feel like eating pussy grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by pilgrim1(f): 3:08am On Aug 14, 2007
Okazi soup. undecided
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge25(f): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2007
i want a slice of cheesecake really bad
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ursie(f): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
utara'apu Vs Edikikang with enough 'obstacles' in it
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 17, 2007
Correct ofada rice with xxl snails.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ssRhino: 2:56am On Aug 17, 2007
I feel like having my woman for breakfast, lunch and dinner, make sure i eat her up real good too
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by sweetberry(f): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2007
ekuru wit fried tomato & okro stew
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2007
fresh snail stew wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) / Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.