Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? (47160 Views)

What Food Do You Currently Feel Like Eating? / What Do You Feel Like Eating Right Now / What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Sharn06: 10:01pm On May 25, 2007
What do you really feel like eating now? For me, it's POUNDED YAM AND ROROWO SOUP with enough BUSH MEAT.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by kellorah: 12:52am On May 26, 2007
god, i've filled myself up today o shocked

i feel lyk hving fan ice cream. is that too much to ask for?? cry cry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 1:26am On May 26, 2007
feel like eating suya, feel like eating jollof rice (too lazy to cook it this week) grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by iice(f): 3:36pm On May 26, 2007
Poundo and egusi! Then some suya - yummy.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 2:39am On May 27, 2007
finally able to make my jollof rice, oh my goodness taste of heavenly bliss yummy, cheesy cheesy cheesy

NOW i feel like eating Nigeria Bread shocked i get long throat this weekend oo!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Sharn06: 7:23pm On May 27, 2007
you mean Agege Bread. well, Mumsy's just landed tonight. I feel like eating eba and ewedu. pity! i'm stuck on rice now
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by neelsel(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2007
Peleua, with pig tail, chicken back and pigeon peas cry cry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by NymphoQin(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2007
suya
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 10:40pm On May 27, 2007
Any nigeria bread will do o. just want Nigeria bread. who even know how to bake nigeria bread now?  grin i want to learn so i can bake one myself.

that is the only thing I can't make and am desperate to know how to if i can get recipe for nigeria bread,  smiley
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Sharn06: 12:10am On May 28, 2007
i don't bake nigerian bread so i don't know how to do it. how i wish i could take some'asun' now.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by iice(f): 3:33pm On May 28, 2007
Some ice cream, some chocolate cake with lotsa fudge, then some more ice cream.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by DisGuy: 3:36pm On May 28, 2007
Lemon tarts from M&S and carrot cake cry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by kyd4lyf(f): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
hmm, i feel like eating suya and fried rice. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by iice(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2007
Assorted tarts! No apple tarts though
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge25(f): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
Some plantain porridge, had some at my aunties last weekend, che I wish i knew how to make it cry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by AlRaheem(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
you guys are not talkin, like all there is is suya, iwould like some too here is whatelse
cry Tinko
Tabioca
po mo and shaki
puff puff
buns
gugu ru and kuli kuli
Ghana and naija bread, and the real heavy duty-ibadan bread
Skotch eggs and meat pie
Bole- Roasted Plantains
eba igbo and theirs soups
All Hausa meal
mo sa
Cow tongue-Langua<-en Espanol or that other thing like a liver texture but its not.  Its not tripe either, damn i 4got
egg toast or what do we call it.  That square lookin thing  made w/eggs & Bread Sardine or geisha if prefer'd in that mini oven or Grill like thing
We Have D best of the best food in Naija.  There are a whole lot i didn't mension as it would starve & aggrevate u.  Be Happy i didn't show your pics   when u can't get em[/color][color=#990000][/color]emu=Palm wine 12yrs no see or taste.  Milo, Hausa Tea Chai.  shocked
fried rice, tuwo, iyan, egusi ati efo w/smoked shrimp and fish, ewedu, gbegiri
moi moi  [size=8pt]i should stop
America ma se pe fu n e, oloshi!!  Take me Home!!
Naija Cashews, fruits
coconut rice 
my God, i can't stop.  Iwill sue u too. I didn't ask to be here!![/size]  Ewa Agoyin, the crabs, Eja osa, fried titus fish Chai chineke am sufferin with out.
Nigerias birthday cakes, Aka ra, Fried Snail-the edible kind.
Nigerias pancakes- known as hot cakes[color=#990000]
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by anabell(f): 1:49am On Jun 13, 2007
stach and owo
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by DisGuy: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
wara cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ Al Raheem,

Mo gbe! you must be hungry of nig food o lol grin grin grin real bad eyaaa grin

not hungry of all those food cuz i can make them myself cheesy

i hope you are a cook urself cuz your lady will have bed in the kitchen to sleep by the time you get started with those list of food cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by AlRaheem(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2007
Lol, i fired my lady o!!She can't cook too good.  And yes i can cook 75% of everything i listed.  But the ingredients are too far from me to get.  and Am not always in a cooking mood ne way.  Restaurant is faster!!!
Hi Ana, wetin dey happenin?  What is Stach and Owo?
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by iice(f): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hmmmm some poundo and egusi soup grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Imani(f): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2007
iice:

Hmmmm some poundo and egusi soup grin

angry angry angry @iice, please stop it o.

I haven't had that since march. But can't wait till i am in naija soon. . . singing what a feeling cool
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by iice(f): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2007
LOL you can't imagine how long i havent tasted that combination. oooo i dream of it everytime to the point that sometimes i imagine gettin a whiff of it in the air. shocked grin grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Imani(f): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2007
iice:

LOL you can't imagine how long i havent tasted that combination. oooo i dream of it everytime to the point that sometimes i imagine gettin a whiff of it in the air. shocked grin grin

Infact, sometimes, i smell imaginary suya, moimoi, egusi, isi ewu, and other delicacies etc. . . .  cry

Where i live, common plantain i can't buy, it is such a village. angry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2007
Same thing with me, common plantain i no dey see but lucky some naija people get some naija food around so we usually either have gatherings or visits to go chop naija food.

Hmmmm last time, my friend's momsi came from naija, he quickly called me that night and was like come to lunch tomorrow, naija food dey. Hah! only for me to land and see the house brimming with naija people. Thankfully i got there in time to eat eba and egusi with goat meat! cheesy

Ok make i stop before i go sleep later and start dreaming of poundo again angry grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2007
Imani, really? an average store here got plantain. i think they brought it from South America. Plantain boku. the jamaica store got it too. i for throway my nicely riped plantain down to you  grin as i don't want sistah miss anything niaja  grin

iice, you made my mouth watery. but sha i don stop cheese cake. i like apple pie with whip cream. i eat it rarely though. cheese cake is yummy but i dey commot my eyes for dessert  grin

my egusi (shaki, ponmo, goat meat, dried turkey and dried tilapia fish included) is out. thanks to all my hungry friends around  grin i'm glad they helped me to finish am. i don't eat it too much now. i use Semo with egusi or use it to eat rice. gave away the half bag of pyam i bought  grin

now i just feel like eating coleslaw smiley
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by iice(f): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
@omoge, don't like apple pie because i detest cinnamon grin So i have to make do with the rest of the pies around lol. Yeah i like to heap mine with lotsa whip cream grin grin Love deserts!!

Now am thinking of just cold kunu
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 12:58am On Jul 13, 2007
CORN MOIN MOIN, i found corn but no leaf to wrap am if i should make it. i'm starving of corn moin moin,

Nnem oooooooooooo send me Opor ooooooooooooo grin grin Nwan yi is hungry of it o grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by DisGuy: 2:04am On Jul 13, 2007
ewa agoin with the hot bread, "i wonder why these oyinbo people dont put sugar in their bread"-unlce
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 2:14am On Jul 13, 2007
me wonder too their bread be one kin for mouth. i have ended up eating different kind of bread just to get a taste of Nig
i have even tried to start baking my own bread and not buy oyinbo bread lol.

guess what? there is this bread with Hawaii on the front, it's sooooooooooooo sweet and taste a lil like Nig bread.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by DisGuy: 2:23am On Jul 13, 2007
naija people too like sweet things grin

there are about 5 nigerian bakeries around here, i go there around 1.00pm to get hot naija bread they even sell ewa agonyi,kpuff kpuff,buns

there's this resturant in manchester that do traditional iyan-pounded yam with motar-odo at the front
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by omoge(f): 2:26am On Jul 13, 2007
lucky you guys. so you should not be hungry now they have it in your backyard smiley

am okay with the Hawaii bread, taste similar to some extent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.