Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (31098 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / You Don’t Have Power To Ban Free Movement, KMC Tell Kwara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yeah Just now Light don show Ilesha Osun State
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
queenfav:
No light o. That one is their business since I have a solar inverter. That's the best decision hubby and I have made in recent times. 24 hours light without Nepa or gen.
how much did it cost?
They told me 250k
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by rolams(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
NO!
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by DRPAIT123(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Light's on,
Reporting from Osun state
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by excel127(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Up NEPA!
Just now, Egbeda Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by gonkin(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
The light situation is bad some times I return from work and find the fridge and water heater cold. So annoying. Its a good thing I have inverter ooo.
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by damkin24(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
There's light here in Egbeda Lagos

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by NoonMasamune: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
obidark:

why are you people so scared of nothing....??

goodness me,its soo easy to manipulate you black people....
Its not fear, its simple statistics. Nigeria has not been able to maintain the hydroelectric power plant. Therefore, a nuclear power which requires much Maintainance due to the consequences in the event of an accident is out of the question.
Its like sending someone who just finished command secondary school to sambisa forest

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Davida33: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
No light in Yaba since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Kendrick80(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Kendrick80(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
No light in Anthony,lagos

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by superbouck(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
no light in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by bluefilm: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
This power supply of a problem is a simple stuff that we can use our witchcraft to solve one time

But our useless ITK pastors will not even give us any breathing space.

Useless continent filled with the dumbest species of human you can ever get on the planet.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yeah. Light Don show grin
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by queenfav(f): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lilbest3:
how much did it cost?
They told me 250k

My advice is.. Run! We first did one for 280k,it was a bad experience.. The solar panels could not charge it effectively cos they were not enough, the inverter was 800va,the battery was just 1 pcs 200ah, the charge controller was rubbish. It was upon research we discovered these lapses which wasn't the installers fault, but our low budget's fault.

We had to close eye to get a bigger set up and it's been money well spent.If u want to enjoy solar, u need to cough out good money so u can buy good brands and the right capacity of the components it needs to work. That way u won't overwork it and it will serve u well.Management for solar issue will definitely end in tears. Most installers won't tell u this so as not to chase u away. They will install u low rating components that's cheap, and leave u to suffer it later. It's very common with all this their package. If u want to do it, try and research about brands, adequate rating or capacity of inverter, panels and battery u would need and get them yourself . Don't go for those installer packages. Just call them to install it when u are done.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Manufor(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yes ooo,. 1 hour ago,. 24/7 henceforth
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by ChristmasBells: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
All those who have light corrently click on the like garehall those who have not seen light for the past 24Hours cliq ON THE SHARE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Akanoaaa(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
No light, ikorodu Lagos
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Treasure17(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
BlackHarp:
NO

And my own be say .......

Since yesterday Afternoon No Light ....

And i know normally they will come to my flat to request for Money to PUMP Water .... !!!!

As a sharp Guy i be ...... i comot yesterday evening .... before they came back from work .....

when i came back ... when everybody do go work !!! ...... Water don dey rush !!!

Hahahaha

Am Planning to Go Out this evening again !!!

I Don fill all my buckets and Gallons ...

But woman weah dey Gossip too much , just greet me from my window .... she saw me .... she say Neighbor Good Morning !!!

I Frown face before i respond to her Greeting !!!

Am Planning another thing ...

I Pray they bring light before they notice my plan oooo
Lol. Cause of ordinary fifty naira contribution. Don't be stingy.
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by iamKeo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ordinary 24 hours you are complaining here is been 2 weeks now no light.
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by webngnews: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yes we are redeemed and we have a good leader not political opportunist
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
there's electricity now, I guess they've solved the problems with it

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by grandstar(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
roqrules04:
YES. There is light here right now

Brought ours too like 10 minutes ago

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by midnighter(f): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Extremely stupid excuse for a country...2 weeks from 2020 we're here discussing total insanity mtchewwww

National grid that failed that Christmas and plunged the celebrations into darkness wants to come and fail again

Is it not time for us to ask China to come and help us with this stuff already..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by IamR: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
queenfav:

My advice is.. Run! We first did one for 280k,it was a bad experience.. The solar panels could not charge it effectively cos they were not enough, the inverter was 800va,the battery was just 1 pcs 200ah, the charge controller was rubbish. It was upon research we discovered these lapses which wasn't the installers fault, but our low budget's fault.

We had to close eye to get a bigger set up and it's been money well spent.If u want to enjoy solar, u need to cough out good money so u can buy good brands and the right capacity of the components it needs to work. That way u won't overwork it and it will serve u well.Management for solar issue will definitely end in tears. Most installers won't tell u this so as not to chase u away. They will install u low rating components that's cheap, and leave u to suffer it later. It's very common with all this their package. If u want to do it, try and research about brands, adequate rating or capacity of inverter, panels and battery u would need and get them yourself . Don't go for those installer packages. Just call them to install it when u are done.

Sis, please can you name good brands?
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lolz, it will take time for the light to be restored, the system has to be rebooted and that alone will take time.
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by uchennaq(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
No light here in so called Lekki phase 2 since yesterday afternoon. God dey
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by blackfase(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaKing:

>85% of Nigerians are mentally unstable!

Your absolutely right brother, absolutely!
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
queenfav:

thanks. I really appreciate
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by callmehydee(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
No light here at Agbado since yesterday
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by queenfav(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
IamR:

Sis, please can you name good brands?
There are so many. This is what we went for-
Prag 2.5kva pure sine wave inverter
Sunpower 300w solar mono panels (4 pcs)
Epever tracer 40A mppt solar charge controller
Mpower battery 12v,200ah (2 pcs)
Powermatic Automatic voltage regulator

The above is what our set up comprises of, and they are all rugged brands serving us well.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by queenfav(f): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lilbest3:
thanks. I really appreciate
Uwc bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / INEC’s Power To Return Candidate Dangerous — Wole Olanipekun / Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.