Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (31106 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / You Don’t Have Power To Ban Free Movement, KMC Tell Kwara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by gustav25: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2019
quickberry2:

Get out of your hut, then u will know.

You are unwise
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by DAVE5(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Amudeneogu:
'To be frank to you in my area we are in total darkness but we don't bother because we are used to the darkness although we pay for the light they give us darkness, they give us estimated billing while we have the meter they refuse to give us pre-pared meter, we will buy wire and poles but when will just take your wire without your concept and you will pay before taking it, therefore, wether EEDC gives us light or not we don't care, all we know is that we have handed everything over to God to judge.

Don’t just hand over to God to judge, we all need to take action

Heaven help those who help themselves
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by DAVE5(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2019
rampantlover:
Yes I have 24/7 uninterrupted electricity at East Legon Accra, Ghana. grin cheesy grin grin grin Giant of Africa struggling for light.

In as much as ya all like to argue and fight all the time; Ghana vs Nigeria

I’d have to admit, naija is just one hell of a scam
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by DAVE5(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Preetychina22:

Na wa for you, na why you take the matter so serious.

Oga boss, we don’t have to joke about it ohh, it’s a very serious and delicate matter, what if all the tenants acted like him

hope u know this is the major thing causing problem in naija ohh

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Deandean: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2019
All i see is angry Nigerians looking 4 where to unload there frustrations...this gov is just messing with our collective psyche...why are we even facing our innocent selves when the real culprits re just reading our comments, tapping each other and laughing out loud at d vanity of your eloquency.......

Back to the subject abeg.....Do you av power in your area? Give us update so we can know if hope is coming.
Here in Agege,Lagos no light yet
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by lokho(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Yes
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by quickberry2(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2019
gustav25:

You are unwise

Your brain is leaking
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by agarawu23(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2019
LadyExcellency:

Is solar not generator?
nope. Solar use sunlight so u don't need generator or nepa to use electricity. wink
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Olubucorla(f): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yes
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by LadyExcellency: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
agarawu23:
nope. Solar use sunlight so u don't need generator or nepa to use electricity. wink

Apart from definition of motor and generator that involves chemical energy to mechanical then to electricity and otherwise.

Conversion of light Energy to Electrical energy needs a definition. Can you give us the name.

BTW, my assertion was on the process which is definitely called generation
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by agarawu23(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
LadyExcellency:

Apart from definition of motor and generator that involves chemical energy to mechanical then to electricity and otherwise.

Conversion of light Energy to Electrical energy needs a definition. Can you give us the name.

BTW, my assertion was on the process which is definitely called generation
I no go school. All these oyinbo me no understand and e don tey wey I open physics and chemistry book.

Wetin I know be say, solar dey use sunlight power your inverter batteries. That's the practical I know cos I am using it.
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by ospreywin(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
fergie001:

Under IE?
We in Eko, nothing yet.
What about now
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Amudeneogu: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
DAVE5:

Don’t just hand over to God to judge, we all need to take action

Heaven help those who help themselves
DAVE5 my brother just hand them over to God to judge if you say or do anything now they will tell the world that you are the enemy of this country they will be chasing you up and down like a goat.
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by DAVE5(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Amudeneogu:
DAVE5 my brother just hand them over to God to judge if you say or do anything now they will tell the world that you are the enemy of this country they will be chasing you up and down like a goat.

Hmmmnnn, me don hear u sha
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by fergie001: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
ospreywin:

What about now
Fuuuuuulllllllll voltage grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by akpunda86: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2019
bonnyhope:

I know you don't have this for yourself

Just want to advertise

Dope men

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks / Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.