Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn (10673 Views)

Court Orders Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari To Account For $5bn Abacha Loot / Oil Rich S’south, Conflict Ridden N’east Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q2 2020 / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by IGBOSON1: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ignorant mind grin grin

I love this! The packaging is top-notch too! All these quality products should be exported to supermarkets in Europe and North America as well as the West African sub-region!

6 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by NGpatriot: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
When you say they are poor and they can not prove you wrong, den go begin throw tantrums with pictures of roadside, uncordinated and ugly village buildings,

Very typical....poor people.

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by NGpatriot: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn

This is the topic and all your random and useless internet pictures can not change the topic..

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Anambralstson: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. Na 98% dey migrate commot dat jungle. The worst place on earth! undecided
If southeast is jungle it means West is worst than jungle grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Basic123: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes he owns 70% of whatever belongs to Afonjas in Lagos

... Comments like this only shows that you OSUs are pained frustrated bufooons

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by YorubaPrince: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Anambralstson:

If southeast is jungle it means West is worst than jungle grin cheesy

Well, until you can solve the puzzle of why 98% of your people migrate to my beautiful Yoruba land, no comment.

You keep showing some crap views of your jungle... We all know empty vessels make the loudest noise... cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by IGBOSON1: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bialegend:
Make una carry the $5billion or more to go create una country, una no go gree. This zoo peopl sef. Cows everywhere!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Anambralstson: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Well, until you can solve the puzzle of why 98% of your people migrate to my beautiful Yoruba land, no comment.

You keep showing some crap views of your jungle... We all know empty vessels make the loudest noise... cool
Beautiful Yoruba land indeed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Danzysb(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Omoodua007:

My dear the Yoruba individual is more successful and well off

Do you see Yoruba living as 12 in 1 house like you igbos Loool
You can see Yoruba man attracting $5bn in investment and you think you richer than him

Loool your not even richer than ijaw
The average Igbo man is a gala seller hoping to live in Yoruba land one day
Same way zik always wore Yoruba outfits till he died lol

Who is this foolish,skull mining, ignorant folk?,thats the problem with yologba fools like you,you reason like you have empty skulls,
Please borrow some brain.
You can only refer to few rich yoruba folksthat you have in your region,the rest of you are so primitive that some of you lack toilets and bathrooms in your region,Igbos have many rich people in our regions and atleast we are not primitive to the extent of lacking toilet.And really its better to be an igbo seller and make money,than to be an omonile that extorts money and decides to waste his life on ignorance

4 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Simplyleo: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. Na 98% dey migrate commot dat jungle. The worst place on earth! undecided
Lol, I think you are right. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Anambralstson: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Below is beautiful Igbo land grin

4 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by IGBOSON1: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

This is the topic and all your random and useless internet pictures can not change the topic..

grin grin

Dude, i don't really get your reason for bragging over this FDI thing! The figure for Lagos, is it Yorubas' that invested these billions of dollars? I hope you know Lagos attracting this amount is down to the Nigerian political-economy in place from the late 60s to date?

This report if anything, strengthens the argument for either comprehensive restructuring of the polity or outright dissolution, so some don't use 'one Nigeria' to grab investments and projects to their region/s at the expense of others! I still remember the bigot-in-chief asking the MD of the World Bank to concentrate the bulk of their interventions in his northern region.....this is at the expense of other regions and shows you just what 'one Nigeria' is all about!

4 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Anambralstson: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Below is beautiful Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Anambralstson: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

2 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by YorubaPrince: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Anambralstson:

Below is beautiful Igbo land.

Well, it's ONLY when you've got something to prove that you go to the extent of showing us how crappy ur jungle looks. In the SW, we've got nothing to prove since we know we've got the best of the best in Nigeria.

Again UNTIL you can tell me the main reason why 98% of ur pple run away from their lands to Yoruba lands then, we can actually talk. cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by NGpatriot: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Poor anambra is in the same revenue league with Kogi, Katsina, and Niger states.

Your income determine your worth no matter all the rubbish you post to inflate your worth, what ends up in your pocket at the end of the day determines how rich you and as we can see, anambra is a very very poor state with one of the lowest revenues in Nigeria.

Sad grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by YorubaPrince: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=84862838][/quote]

But how come your fellow Igbo pple are running away from that beautiful Igbo lands to our ugly Yoruba lands? What are they running away from exactly? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by NGpatriot: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Anambra, your mates are Kogi, Katsina and Niger.. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Danzysb(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

My dear the Yoruba individual is more successful and well off

Do you see Yoruba living as 12 in 1 house like you igbos Loool
You can see Yoruba man attracting $5bn in investment and you think you richer than him

Loool your not even richer than ijaw
The average Igbo man is a gala seller hoping to live in Yoruba land one day
Same way zik always wore Yoruba outfits till he died lol

Who is this foolish,skull mining, ignorant folk?,thats the problem with yologba fools like you,you reason like you have empty skulls,
Please borrow some brains.
You can only refer to few rich yoruba folks.that you have in your region,and dont mention lagos as if its the only state igbos go to.Igbos have many rich people in our region.stop mentioning lagos, that your lagos can not even be compared to cities in south africa.And really its better to be an igbo seller and make money,than to be an omonile that extorts money and decides to waste his life on ignorance.

1 Like

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by mrvitalis(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2019
abc115:
grin angry grin
I they laugh
Lowest IGR
Lowest GDP
Now Lowest Investment
Lowest GDP you must be high

1 Like

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by mrvitalis(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2019
itsme01:

Onne port is opreational so tell us another lie... no one ships to where kidnapers and cultist dwell, the prefer southwest home of peace
There are limit to what u can import from onne

Now we know why u guys always claim Niger delta is not safe

2 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Danzysb(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Well, it's ONLY when you've got something to prove that you go to the extent of showing us how crappy ur jungle looks. In the SW, we've got nothing to prove since we know we've got the best of the best in Nigeria.

Again UNTIL you can tell me the main reason why 98% of ur pple run away from their lands to Yoruba lands then, we can actually talk. cool

you said you have the best of the best,abeg which best of the best.Is it a land filled with lazy omonile taking cheap cash in south west that you claim the best of the best?or is it a region that thrives in useless rituals and skull mining business you claim is the best.
Please get a brain and have a rethink. showed you beautiful lands in south east,you call them jungles.
you even claim 98% of igbos are in south west,seriously i wonder the thinking pattern of your type,you think south west is newyork or what.maybe it is for low minds like you that decides to rot in your enclaves and never explore

3 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Danzysb:

Please borrow some brains.
You can only refer to few rich yoruba folks.that you have in your region,and dont mention lagos as if its the only state igbos go to.Igbos have many rich people in our region.stop mentioning lagos, that your lagos can not even be compared to cities in south africa.And really its better to be an igbo seller and make money,than to be an omonile that extorts money and decides to waste his life on ignorance.

If you can see few Yoruba rich folks
Then you can’t see any rich ibo man at all
You think it’s by making the most noise
Your think gala sales and selling how to be a millionaire books is what is “wealthy” or spare parts Loool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 12:51am On Dec 13, 2019
Danzysb:

you said you have the best of the best,abeg which best of the best.Is it a land filled with lazy omonile taking cheap cash in south west that you claim the best of the best?or is it a region that thrives in useless rituals and skull mining business you claim is the best.
Please get a brain and have a rethink. showed you beautiful lands in south east,you call them jungles.
you even claim 98% of igbos are in south west,seriously i wonder the thinking pattern of your type,you think south west is newyork or what.maybe it is for low minds like you that decides to rot in your enclaves and never explore

Omo onile still better than stealing almajiri students
That’s where poverty has driven you too 0 jobs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:

But how come your fellow Igbo pple are running away from that beautiful Igbo lands to our ugly Yoruba lands? What are they running away from exactly? grin

I don’t know who will leave “beautiful” east to “brown roof” west and want to die here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Cherez: 1:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hmmm

So the north east with crippled economy owing to the activities of boko haram is on same contributry level with south east despite the peace?

No wonder, some human beings are always migrating from some barren regions to the fertile one. cheesy
It goes to show how uneducated you are.
Lagos is driving this simply by it's location and Ogun state by contact with Lagos and Oyo same
Foreign investments to other parts of Nigeria without good roads, transport systems and the like for movement of heavy equipment and humans, will be a tough task.
So chill.
The SE has a huge economy.
Answer these questions; why would all containers coming to Nigeria birth at Lagos?
How many Int'l airport does Nigeria have and where are they located.
A dry port was recently erected in Kaduna for the North too.
But in all these, the SE has not faired badly

5 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Cherez: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2019
helinues:
hahahahaha

A whole developers of the world.

It's really true that empty barrel makes the most noise.. grin grin
Lol
You guys are showing yourselves to lack the understanding of data nor even interprete it.
However, the folly remains with you.

4 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Cherez: 1:11am On Dec 13, 2019
helinues:

What is this one saying? You do not need foreign investments just like saying African countries do not need financial aid from foreign country.

Stop watching NTA
Sometimes, I hate to comment on NL cos of the IQs here.
Oga, any day the African continent stops receiving charity (which comes with hidden conditions), know that redemption has come for it.
Gadaffi did it for his country and they were self sufficient.
For now foreign investments are needed esp due to our lack of technical know how, but it means more of local funds will be moved abroad.

5 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Cherez: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2019
NGpatriot:
When you say they are poor and they can not prove you wrong, den go begin throw tantrums with pictures of roadside, uncordinated and ugly village buildings,

Very typical....poor people.

grin grin
Lol
Guy, you no dey tire?
From defending the dictator to this. You get real work or business so?
They should promote you and bid up your monthly N30k.
You dey try wella with your incoherence

4 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Danzysb(m): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

Omo onile still better than stealing almajiri students
That’s where poverty has driven you too 0 jobs

I makwa ihe i na ko?
Who steals almajiri students? The most people that kidnapp and kill northerners are northerners themselfs so i don't know where you got that one from.
But omo onile is widely known to be useless agbero boys with no sense of good direction in life and they are in there thousands in no other place than the south west,and they are also of oduduwa extraction,they help in increasing your unemployment rates shaa

3 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Danzysb:

I makwa ihe i na ko?
Who steals almajiri students? The most people that kidnapp and kill northerners are northerners themselfs so i don't know where you got that one from.
But omo onile is widely known to be useless agbero boys with no sense of good direction in life and they are in there thousands in no other place than the south west,and they are also of oduduwa extraction,they help in increasing your unemployment rates shaa

Poverty has driven Anambra to become a baby stealing hub
You steal Hausa children are you sure your father did not order you from the north maybe that’s why you think like a cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by NGpatriot: 2:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Cherez:

Lol
Guy, you no dey tire?
From defending the dictator to this. You get real work or business so?
They should promote you and bid up your monthly N30k.
You dey try wella with your incoherence

What is this one talking about?

Abeg face topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Relaxes Curfew, Now 8pm To 6am / INEC To Sever CBN Ties As Emefiele Seeks Court’s Nod / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.