Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

To My Single Igbo Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Single Igbo Sisters (2883 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? / Single Igbo Men And Women - Let’s Meet Here - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Single Igbo Sisters by Hamachi(f): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2019
To my single Igbo sisters
In a few days time, your parents will be bundling you to the village in order to attract suitors( ndi sii abroad).
Dear sisters, in order for this trip to be productive and not repeated next year or during Easter, I will be giving you some free tips. When you arrive village, ensure you do the
following:
1. Greet people especially the old mothers and fathers- Nothing gives them joy like a township girl that greets. You will start hearing things like ( dis girl nwere obi ume ala) and the recommendations will start.
2. Make sure you keep going to watch football matches in the field every evening. Ndi abroad come by that time to scout for potential wives.
3. If you are a Catholic, don't forget your finger rosary or Chaplet. That is the trademark of a well brought up Christian and humble wife material.
4. Target those babes that have marryable elder brothers and befriend them. When recommendations starts, you will be amongst the 1st 3.
5. Finally, when you go to church, make sure you bend down and dance, dance very well, shake your waist while going to drop your offering , the mothers are watching and assessing. The fact that they saw you dancing very well is an added advantage.
Sisters, apply all these and you shall be selling
aso- ebi by February 2020.
We have gotten testimonies of those that applied it last year, make your count now...

If I don't take care of my sisters, who will?....

Thank me Later

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by tundchip2: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Damn, standards are getting Fu.cked day by day.

10 Likes

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Hamachi(f): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
tundchip2:
Damn, standards are getting Fu.cked day by day.
Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Phenomenal16(f): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Hamachi:
In a few days time, your parents will be bundling you to the village in order to attract suitors( ndi sii abroad).
Dear sisters, in order for this trip to be productive and not repeated next year or during Easter, I will be giving you some free tips. When you arrive village, ensure you do the
following:
1. Greet people especially the old mothers and fathers- Nothing gives them joy like a township girl that greets. You will start hearing things like ( dis girl nwere obi ume ala) and the recommendations will start.
2. Make sure you keep going to watch football matches in the field every evening. Ndi abroad come by that time to scout for potential wives.
3. If you are a Catholic, don't forget your finger rosary or Chaplet. That is the trademark of a well brought up Christian and humble wife material.
4. Target those babes that have marryable elder brothers and befriend them. When recommendations starts, you will be amongst the 1st 3.
5. Finally, when you go to church, make sure you bend down and dance, dance very well, shake your waist while going to drop your offering , the mothers are watching and assessing. The fact that they saw you dancing very well is an added advantage.
We have gotten testimonies of those that applied it last year, make your count now...

Thank me Later
...hahha....odikwa egwu really

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Nmezor(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
It's funny how women turn down men as teens and when in their early 20's but beg for attention at late 20's upwards. There is so much scheming, praying, manipulating etc just to get a husband. It's truly a man's world after all.

14 Likes

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by pansophist(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
7. And ladies, you should have something doing, be educated, make your own money, and make sure you are bringing something to the table. Showing-up is no longer enough, but showing-up with something cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by ekene247(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin As if bad guys suitors don't know all these.
let the girls do those stuffs (pretence) for good men and not me and my men
Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by emmaodet: 1:26am On Dec 19, 2019
Do people still come to village from abroad to pick wives again? Who does that in this 21st century?
When you can easily get a girl among nigerians in Diaspora.
Why waste you effort to pick an over-used local girl forming humble and submissive when we all know they are snakes, cheats and will become arrogant, uncultured, pompous when they get to abroad and been empowered.
Make everybody go hustle abeg make dem no dey use marriage upgrade again.
For my yorubaland, they don't even encourage it again. Eyes don clear.
3 of my friends from US and canada wey marry early this year brought the gfs from abroad to come marry for here.
No time for nonsense.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by BabbanBura(m): 2:04am On Dec 19, 2019
Hamachi:
following:

Thank me Later

I do not support hypocrisy but tell dem, the so called city gals wey dey feel on top of the world cos dem come village from cities where dem reside. They are very rude, arrogant, and proud. Ask them wetin dem dey do for city and hear online sales and marketing of shoes, bags, wigs, natural cum donkey hair, etc

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:15am On Dec 19, 2019
emmaodet:
Do people still come to village from abroad to pick wives again? Who does that in this 21st century?
Why waste you effort to pick an over-used local girl forming humble and submissive when we all know they are snakes, cheats and will become arrogant, uncultured, pompous when they get to abroad and been empowered.
3 of my friends from US and canada wey marry early this year brought the gfs from abroad to come marry for here.
No time for nonsense.

nicely said..
Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by KIDfurniture(m): 2:17am On Dec 19, 2019
Never u marry a lazy woman or man. Forget she sabi Bleep or he sabi Bleep oh. After the ceremony comes the pains in marriage . Be wise.
Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Hamachi(f): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2019
wink
Phenomenal16:
...hahha....odikwa egwu really
Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by ImaIma1(f): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2019
Gaggi:
It's funny how women turn down men as teens and when in their early 20's but beg for attention at late 20's upwards. There is so much scheming, praying, manipulating etc just to get a husband. It's truly a man's world after all.

There's time for everything.

2 Likes

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Charleys: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2019
BabbanBura:

I do not support hypocrisy but tell dem, the so called city gals wey dey feel on top of the world cos dem come village from cities where dem reside. They are very rude, arrogant, and proud. Ask them wetin dem dey do for city and hear online sales and marketing of shoes, bags, wigs, natural cum donkey hair, etc

1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Charleys: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Hamachi:
following:

Thank me Later

Igbos do not sell Aso-ebi for people to come to their marriage.
Hope you know that

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Geminita1(f): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2019
Gaggi:
Nah, a rich man's world. Are you forgetting poor men don't count. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by BabbanBura(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2019
Charleys:

1000 likes

Na so Bro
Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Hamachi(f): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Says who?!
Charleys:

Igbos do not sell Aso-ebi for people to come to their marriage.
Hope you know that

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by jimyjames(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
emmaodet:
No time for nonsense.

A lot of Igbo's in diaspora need a wife that's 100% Igbo tradionally morally they want a wife that will teach their kids the Igbo language , not all these Igbo girls abroad that can't even speak igbo

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Hamachi(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin
jimyjames:

A lot of Igbo's in diaspora need a wife that's 100% Igbo tradionally morally they want a wife that will teach their kids the Igbo language , not all these Igbo girls abroad that can't even speak igbo
Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by emmaodet: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Bro leave that. Which of the igbos are traditionally moral? We better start telling ourselves the truth that a lot of nigerian girls don cut rope.
Is it the ones sleeping around mercilessly? From the write up of the thread are you aware that the women are not moral rather Pretense?
How they should be forming and faking for the intending in-laws and brothers so as to look like good ladies? That is pretense bro.
We have large Nigerian community in diaspora where you can get a lady in your class and taste.
May i ask you, why are the so called igbo taken abroad and probably became widow, divorced, separated ladies not so foolish to borrow such a good leaf from there male counterparts and come home to pick another man?
They will rather die single and lonely than to do that. They will rather remarry a rich oyinbo than to birth an eye at the struggling igbo males in nigeria.
Moreover, is it not interesting to know that Igbos ladies (And Nigerian Ladies in total) don't really know what is Love nor Practice it rather the highest bidder? Don't these ladies have their local boyfriends they have been deceiving? Telling sweet words like -
Don't worry, Nobody will ever take your place?
I promise to be the mother of your kids and will always be there for you come rain come sunshine? all just for them to go to the village and pick a better mate why leaving the gullible local bf in cold?
Is these not what ubunja, martinez39, pasophist and all redpill brothers, mgtow have all veen saying that women are gold diggers and men should stop wsting there resources on them?
It's well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
emmaodet:

Bro leave that. Which of the igbos are traditionally moral? We better start telling ourselves the truth that a lot of nigerian girls don cut rope.
Is it the ones sleeping around mercilessly? From the write up of the thread are you aware that the women are not moral rather Pretense?
How they should be forming and faking for the intending in-laws and brothers so as to look like good ladies? That is pretense bro.
We have large Nigerian community in diaspora where you can get a lady in your class and taste.
May i ask you, why are the so called igbo taken abroad and probably became widow, divorced, separated ladies not so foolish to borrow such a good leaf from there male counterparts and come home to pick another man?
They will rather die single and lonely than to do that. They will rather remarry a rich oyinbo than to birth an eye at the struggling igbo males in nigeria.
Moreover, is it not interesting to know that Igbos ladies (And Nigerian Ladies in total) don't really know what is Love nor Practice it rather the highest bidder? Don't these ladies have their local boyfriends they have been deceiving? Telling sweet words like -
I promise to be the mother of your kids and will always be there for you come rain come sunshine? all just for them to go to the village and pick a better mate why leaving the gullible local bf in cold?
Is these not what ubunja, martinez39, pasophist and all redpill brothers, mgtow have all veen saying that women are gold diggers and men should stop wsting there resources on them?
It's well

Na mostly men in their 40s and 50s nai dey foolish enough to marry these gold diggers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Martinez39(m): 12:34am On Dec 20, 2019
emmaodet:

It's well
Those who think village is the abode of good girls are fooling themselves. The girls there are pretending similar to the way the op described. Who is to say that that good girl a man has his eyes on is not pretending in the way similar to what op outlined? The fact that a thread like this exists shows that most of these girls are pretending. grin Little wonder many recount tales of their wives changing for the worse after marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by jackals(f): 4:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Those who think village is the abode of good girls are fooling themselves. The girls there are pretending similar to the way the op described. Who is to say that that good girl a man has his eyes on is not pretending in the way similar to what op outlined? The fact that a thread like this exists shows that most of these girls are pretending. grin Little wonder many recount tales of their wives changing for the worse after marriage.

Shut up Martinez, you have been brainwashed. There are many good Ladies out there who support their men. I don't know where u lot are getting women from. When I love a man, I give him full support

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Bighead9: 5:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm, Igbo ladies. grin grin grin

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Martinez39(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2019
jackals:
Shut up Martinez, you have been brainwashed. There are many good Ladies out there who support their men. I don't know where u lot are getting women from. When I love a man, I give him full support

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by AstroG: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2019
jackals:

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Hamachi(f): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Jeje
jackals:

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2019
LOLs

Hamachi:

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by Hamachi(f): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: To My Single Igbo Sisters by bdchange(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Hamachi:
grin grin
grin grin grin I can't stop laughing here. They should dance as if their life depends on it ba.. All these just to get a husband..I swear women have suffered grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? / Man With World's Biggest Joystick Reveals What It's Like To Be Big / "I Seduced And Slept With Our Driver To Save My Marriage" - Lady Narrates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.