Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) (8892 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Uk Visa Application Mistake / Polish Student Visa Application Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 6:13pm On May 27, 2007
Thank you very much Akowale. Its people like you and dejia we need on this forum. Not f-----s like davidylan. Moreso Vic, I dont belive in black magic. If its the will of God, I will be successful. Akowale, please I would like to have your email address. I like your mature and articulate mind. Thanks.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by OmoEko1(f): 6:16pm On May 27, 2007
sayasuyi:

Thank you very much Akowale. Its people like you and dejia we need on this forum. Not f-----s like davidylan. Moreso Vic, I don't believe in black magic. If its the will of God, I will be successful. Akowale, please I would like to have your email address. I like your mature and articulate mind. Thanks.
Laughing my ass off, about time someone said something cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Bulga(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2007
It seems someone is not mental sound. I guess silence is the best answer.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 6:34pm On May 27, 2007
Whata are you implying Omo Eko?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 6:37pm On May 27, 2007
So whats with the insanity Bulga?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 27, 2007
sayasuyi:

Thank you very much Akowale. Its people like you and dejia we need on this forum. Not f-----s like davidylan. Moreso Vic, I don't believe in black magic. If its the will of God, I will be successful. Akowale, please I would like to have your email address. I like your mature and articulate mind. Thanks.

thank you sir for the insults. I'm just wondering why you have ur post up here when you are not ready to see things from the opposite end of the spectrum. And o, the will of God? hmmm just wondering, first it was willfully forged documents, now God is the new trump card.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by bigbumper(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2007
Make sure you indicate that you have applied before in the relevant section, its just that your application would face more scrutiny due to previous record. You don't have to change your name or your passport (you can tell them your previous passport is lost if asked).

There is no two ways about it, so as long as you satisfy the "paragraph 57 rules", you would get the visa. Every application is different and treated differently.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 6:56pm On May 27, 2007
Davidylan, Im sorry to say but I would really love to know your age, education status and what you are doing in USA. I can see that you,ve been talking irrelevantly due to the geographical stratification. You are were just opportuned. More so, talking in terms of the forged documents and God, you are just a lame duck because no one is perfect
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 6:58pm On May 27, 2007
Thank you big bumper. That was really thoughtful. God bless you, your intentions and ambitions. Please would you advise me to apply at the same Lagos or Abuja this time.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2007
sayasuyi:

Davidylan, I'm sorry to say but I would really love to know your age, education status and what you are doing in USA. I can see that you,ve been talking irrelevantly due to the geographical stratification. You are were just opportuned. More so, talking in terms of the forged documents and God, you are just a lame duck because no one is perfect

no stress my brother. grin Make me eat my words when you get the visa. Forget my age, i think i should be asking you for urs considering its a criminal offense to possess forged financial documents.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by OmoEko1(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2007
sayasuyi:

Whata are you implying Omo Eko?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Iman3(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2007
It shows how far Nigeria has fallen.Imagine if I went to a British forum and said I once had forged documents.I will get a tongue lashing sad
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 7:16pm On May 27, 2007
I-man, the british gives no Bleep about the black man.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by bigbumper(f): 7:17pm On May 27, 2007
It doesn't matter where you go, all record on file can be retrieved from any location. Just make sure you indicate yes where they ask if you have applied for a visa before.

The way British law works is that as long as you fulfil the necessary requirement, you will get the visa. Hope you have familiarised yourself with the relevant paragraph 57 law though?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by NymphoQin(f): 7:18pm On May 27, 2007
actually there are many forums here that people say they have forged documents, it is not just a naija thing, there was this Asian site my cousin went to find out how to appeal her visa and they were talking of how some of them use fake stuff to get by, abeg they must use something take hold body , who are we to judge? google it and you will see it, not just naija.

what about all those Liverpool fans who went to see the champions league final? they turned up with forged tickets, nearly 60% of them, it was in the news, abeg English people taught those criminals in Naija their ways.

but my people try not to get caught grin
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by DisGuy: 7:33pm On May 27, 2007
sayasuyi:

I-man, the british gives no mess about the black man.

But you are working really hard to go to their place

No wonder those officers refuse visas anyhow, imagine those bored office workers browsing the net at the embassy then they come across this site sad cat and mouse game. if i am in their shoes i wonder if i wont do the same

first you were being dishonest,secondly you don't even like their people. Goodluck sha
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 27, 2007
Only in Nigeria do we shamefacedly engage in criminal activities, brag about them openly, excuse it on the basis of "others are doing it", encourage others to do it "but don't get caught" and still claim it is God's will. Have we degenerated so badly? I remember less than 30 years ago you could fly to the UK without a visa now we need to forge documents to lie and decieve our way through.

Like Dis_Guy said, you know the white man does not care for the black man and yet you are going so far as to forge documents to go there? What hypocrisy.

All the best in your endeavours.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by neelsel(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2007
davidylan:

Only in Nigeria do we shamefacedly engage in criminal activities, brag about them openly, excuse it on the basis of "others are doing it", encourage others to do it "but don't get caught", claim it is God's will. Have we degenerated so badly? I remember less than 30 years ago you could fly to the UK without a visa now we need to forge documents to lie and decieve our way through.

Like Dis_Guy said, you know the white man does not care for the black man and yet you are going so far as to forge documents to go there? What hypocrisy.

All the best in your endeavours.

Mi vaca el papi, Usted hable bueno informacion, cheesy grin grin grin.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by NymphoQin(f): 7:53pm On May 27, 2007
only in Nigeria do people claim others are evil because God told them so, brag about how much they hate other tribes, based on their religion and call holy ghost fire morning till night and then shout that others are Hypocrites.
David be a man and refer to me and don't use another person as raincoat. Please you of all people should not call anybody here a hypocrite. mrholysantosreligiousbigot.

Now people do what they have to do to survive in this world. not good, we know, this economic migrant issue is one that should demand understanding, anyone from developing world should understand these things and not stand as judge to those who have to survive. Think why do people risk being suffocated in a van load of human cargo, just to get a better life?  nothing worse than people who manage to achieve little in life turning their noses up at those still trying to climb up the ladder cry
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 27, 2007
NymphoQin:

David be a man and refer to me and don't use another person as raincoat. Please you of all people should not call anybody here a hypocrite. mrholysantosreligiousbigot.

I stopped responding to ur oft incoherent posts a long time ago. O and you're free to respond with another psychotic tirade.

NymphoQin:

Now people do what they have to do to survive in this world. not good, we know, this economic migrant issue is one that should demand understanding, anyone from developing world should understand these things and not stand as judge to those who have to survive. Think why do people risk being suffocated in a van load of human cargo, just to get a better life? nothing worse than people who manage to achieve little in life turning their noses up at those still trying to climb up the ladder cry

Sadly we only look at things from the spectrum of those who use criminal means to get their way. We tend to forget that those who will pay the price are not those who have made it but those coming behind us who will innocently find the door firmly shut in their face for the sins of those ahead of them who selfishly thought about their own benefits first.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by NymphoQin(f): 8:00pm On May 27, 2007
David
i love you really kiss grin

davidylan:

Sadly we only look at things from the spectrum of those who use criminal means to get their way. We tend to forget that those who will pay the price are not those who have made it but those coming behind us who will innocently find the door firmly shut in their face for the sins of those ahead of them who selfishly thought about their own benefits first.

by the way good point here but try to drop the hypocrisy i beg you cry
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by neelsel(f): 8:02pm On May 27, 2007
NymphoQin:

David
i love you really kiss grin

Keep this up, and no wining lessons for you angry angry grin
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by NymphoQin(f): 8:03pm On May 27, 2007
please visa advice now"! angry tongue
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 10:36pm On May 27, 2007
When posting rubbish with your corrupt minds, doesn't it come to your senses that it's not only Nigerians that are reading these articles?
I found out this site when i was just searching for some informations about the ill treatments of Nigerians in the hands of the foreign embassies in Nigeria, i was using search engines and here i found myself.
You fools, you say all sorts of corrupt things about your activities and illegal intentions openly on these sites, and you're not wise enough to understand that the same way that i found this site, many foreigners and those who work with embassies are visiting this site too.
But how would you achieve your desires or succeed in obtaining visa for your clients after exposing yourselves by revealing things like "i can arrange a bank statements", "you can vanish when you get there", "you can marry to have a green card", "my first passport was stamped and i got a new one", "my friend got visa with a fake bank statement", "my brother used my passport", "i sent money to do a new passport"etc?
Mind you, the embassy staff are also browsing to check and learn more things about Nigeria.
If you expose yourself here because you want to advertise your business, then, how would you succeed in the business except to defraud your clients?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2007
@All

Jesus Christ!

This place is now transformed.

@Davidylan

I understand SS's plight.

I dont think he brag about his "mistake"

I think i understand why he intend to stick with his details an i am proud of him.

I dont promote forgery, i have never forge official documents and will never do.

Let the poor boy be.

@SS

Go ahead with your application but dont be dissapointed afterall.
Good luck
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by mrpataki(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2007
@ Sasuyi,

Just say the truth in your application. At least it sets you on the right path just in case you get refused again. Although you have a higher chance of been refused.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by VOR(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2007
@ Sasuyi

I am speaking as a former UK home office employee so I think
it would be fair to say I have a reasonable idea about the way
things work. I can tell you that your chances of getting any kind
of visa are next to zilch.

What you did is first of all a criminal offence, it shoots your credibility
to pieces. And remember the admitted fraud was committed just 2 years ago
not twenty.

My advice? Save your money. If you are really determined to study outside
Nigeria then I suggest you try another country. It might also be an idea if
you wish to go down this line to obtain a new passport because I'm sure
your current passport would have been endorsed which might lead to questions.
Different countries don't routinely share visa refusal advice with each other
because of legal implications.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by vikiviko(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2007
You can still apply,

It cannot be used against you, if you are sure the fresh application is geneuine.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2007
@VOR

which one did you support?

1) SS changing his identity or

2) SS owning up

Please look at the following case:

A man lived in Uk for over 15 years. Got Permanent residency. commited Fraud

Sentenced to Prison. Permanent stay withdrawn, thrown out of UK.

Was ok in Naija because he is loaded.

He intend to go to the same UK for visit. People ask him to change this and that. My "U" ask him to use the same Passport and get ready for appeal.

He applied but he was refused as expected.

Recall that under UK immigration rule, once somebody is deported, secretary of state has to remove the deportation order first.

In the court, the case takes just 10 minutes. Can you ever believe that?

The guy now visit UK regularly not STAYING THERE AGAIN.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by lelele: 6:59am On May 29, 2007
@sayasusi
you can send a mail to the high commission b4 applying asking them to verify all documents, all that said you will still lose the visa(except there is a miracle) but u will win an appeal
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2007
lelele:

@sayasusi
you can send a mail to the high commission before applying asking them to verify all documents, all that said you will still lose the visa(except there is a miracle) but u will win an appeal

Email?

Not at all.

Apply, you will need to give an explanatory statement why you were refused previously.

ECO is likely to either;

1) Delay the application for a while, verify all the documents, still refuse on another ground

2) Call you for interview.

If you are refused, please DONT DO PAPER appeal but oral hearing.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 5:52pm On May 29, 2007
Haha. Different strokes for different folks I guess. This forum is really interesting. The good (Akowale), the bad (vicjustice) and the ugly(davidylan), it has everything. I will drop my testimony that for sure. Anyway thanks forum for every bit of advice. I am now so happy that I can apply with some courage and hope. Really!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form / Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. / How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.