Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) (8895 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Uk Visa Application Mistake / Polish Student Visa Application Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by gr8t(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2007
Let them know before that you applied before and that it was refused because there were some irregularities on your the documents you presented.
There is a space in the form for additional information, there let them know the reason why their were there irregularities, like you were actually aided and adviced by a third party or just sit down and be more constructive as to the reason. in that space do accep[t the fault and plead with them.

You may infact before you submit your application draft a letter to the visa section telling them about the past and your intention, then, asking them what you can do now to make up for the past as you are genuinely repentant and that your circumstances has not changed. Ask if you can apply again.
Wait for their reply in most cases it will be just a usuall customer services response but it you are luckky an entry clearance officer might give an opinio.

Print out the response you receive from them 'cos they will tell you that you can apply again though they cannot garrantee the outcome. Include a copy of the response in your application and documents, then wait for the help of God

If they ever refuse you again it will not be based on the previous application and once you address the reason for the second refusal they will grant it. But, I don't pray they refuse you.

I once had an experince like that, but, in my case they were wrong, there were so many visas and stamps on my passports and they said some of them were forged. I had to iron it out in the space of month, went to court and the admit they were wrong.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 5:33pm On May 30, 2007
Thank you very much. I actually emialed the embassy and they said I could apply again that judgement would be based on the merit of the recent application. Thank you for the advice.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by omogidi234(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2007
bros as an Immigration expert. If you want to travel by all means try Canada. Coz the BDHC keeps record. If you file an application even if you hide your history they will know. i give you an example, a client of mine filed an application at the BHC Abuja, he was denied, a year later he applied in Lagos and he denied ever being denied entry to the U.K . The denied him again on the grounds that He hid his history. It took me about 6 months be4 he could have the tribunal rule in his favour. so just like others have said don't bother. try elsewhere.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 6:35pm On May 30, 2007
sayasuyi, You should have said that you want encouragement not "advice" because i see you only praise those who push you to fight a looser's fight.
  Well, maybe you can meet someone in this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-55959.0.html
he seems to be the right guy for your kind of fool-hardiness
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 2:05am On May 31, 2007
Vicjustice:

sayasuyi, You should have said that you want encouragement not "advice" because i see you only praise those who push you to fight a looser's fight.
Well, maybe you can meet someone in this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-55959.0.html
he seems to be the right guy for your kind of fool-hardiness

Looser's fight? Maybe

Here we are discussing UK immigration NOT ASSYLUM Applications in Ireland.

The poor boy may have a reason for not changing his identity and i agree with him 100%.

Up till now, we dontknow the full reasons why he was refused but weadvice based on the forged documentation.

Like i said earlier on, he is not binded by my advice.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 3:34pm On May 31, 2007
Funny you, AKOLAWOLE, I'm not an "asylum" seeker in Ireland, i'm Irish citizen as well as a Nigerian citizen, and i'm a professional doc working europe over.
  By the way, is an "asylum" seeker not better-off than you who don't even live in the comfort of peace and stability in your own home town?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by lelele: 5:18pm On May 31, 2007
@sayasuyi
nice that u have already sent a mail to them, dont base your hope on thier answer(ki lo expect pe ki won so wen u go pay money) but the truth is
1 if u use a new passport u will b caught , there is no doubt about that, gone are the days that you could easily fool those guys by using your middle name as your first name and vice-versa, and you will not be given a right of appeal.
2 You are most likely to be refused, i am 80% sure you will be refused, but you will definitely win an appeal.the main problem is those guys dont issue visas indicriminately any longer, so even if you pay all your tuition and accomodation fees, the eco will most likely give a flimsy excuse, the main thing is you have to relax and wait for a year.

Dont forget to send a printout of the email along with other documents when applying.
Good luck.

@vicvijustice
i dont understand your comparison between an assylum seeker and someone who has a dual citizenship, does a second paasport, will a second passport make me sleep better @ nite,or can i show it in a supermarket in place of money, please kindly explain.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 5:28pm On May 31, 2007
Dear Lelele, My post was simply to answer Akolawale who referred to me as an assylum seeker in Ireland. hear his quote:
Akolawole:

Looser's fight? Maybe

Here we are discussing UK immigration NOT ASSYLUM Applications in Ireland.

The poor boy may have a reason for not changing his identity and i agree with him 100%.

Up till now, we dontknow the full reasons why he was refused but weadvice based on the forged documentation.

Like i said earlier on, he is not binded by my advice.

Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 1:47am On Jun 01, 2007
Vicjustice:

1) Funny you, AKOLAWOLE, I'm not an assylum seeker in Ireland, i'm Irish citizen as well as a Nigerian citizen, and i'm a professional doctor working europe over.

2) By the way, is an assylum seeker not better-off than [b]you who don't even live in the comfort of peace and stability in your own home town?[/b]

Nairaland forever!

Somebody once make a comment on Travel that "I am jealous of him", so your own is not a suprise. Well I like comedians like Baba-Sala,Mr Latin and guys on NOATL so this is like add-ons.

1) I never accused you of being an assylum-seeker.

2) Maybe you are right but i dont need to cook up cock and bull story that will be detrimental to my country/get my finger-prints taken like Terrorist/line-up to receive stipends in form of benefit. I prefer to eat my amala and gbegiri peacefully in Ibadan and look up to the most high as usual for other goodies. God has been so good.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2007
Akolawole, Then who did you accuse of being asylum seeker? Would you say that you never had the intent of travelling abroad?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2007
Vicjustice:

Akolawole, Then who did you accuse of being asylum seeker? [size=14pt]Would you say that you never had the intent of travelling abroad?[/size]

I am laughing joyfully and badly grin

Do you know me at all?

Abroad ko!

Abroad ni!!

Mr Dublin, I might be in Drogheda Louth in the next one month just on visit sha o grin
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2007
Mr "Foolish" Vic, Or will I say Inept Doctor!!! Really? But you talk like those high school kids oprah omce asked what they wanted and they said mere "ipods". Your just full of garbage. Nothing good can come out of you. Ok what if I eventually get the Visa and even without passing thru an appeal? Anyway, I'll save the best for the last. No need mincing words.

Thanks lele as well. At least I have 20% hope. Haha.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2007
Sayasuyi, i'm not against your progress or success, i just hate the way you insult people who adviced you as you requested. And from the buttom of my heart, i wanna wish you goodluck!
As for Akolawole, it's easy to mention the names of cities in any country, i'm not impressed. Take care.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Sayasuyi

I am not in support of you throwing insult around no matter what anybody say.

@Vicjustice

As for Akolawole, it's easy to mention the names of cities in any country, i'm not impressed. Take care.

Impressed you?

Who are you sir for me to impress?

Most of these Abroad people always think everyone in Naija want to check out at all cost.

I knew few Nairalanders who are accomplished professionals and they live well in Naija.

They are not Noise-makers
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2007
Akolawole, you're the high-minded guy, i never said anything to deserve your insults, you're the one who's making yourself noticed, i don't think people living abroad disdain the people back home, you're just trying to show off, but who cares?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by mrpataki(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ vic and Akolawole,

You guys just cool it off! There are Nigerians doing good here in Nigeria, am very proud to say that.

Whether you are abroad or in Nigeria, just be comfortable and have the peace of God.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
mrpataki:

There are Nigerians doing good here in Nigeria, am very proud to say that.

Whether you are abroad or in Nigeria, just be comfortable and have the peace of God.

I tire for him.

From Kola is intending(desperate) to go abroad to Kola is showing off.

If not because i just dont want to expose somebody else's data, i would have uploaded 2 diferent decisions in which the subjects had been removed by ADMINISTRATION from UK, come back to Nigeria, declare themselves completely at BHC and got a visa.

Did you remember what that girl said about 5 of us, that we dont have travel experience?

I may be living in Ibadan with no travel experience to even Abuja yet live comfortably.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by mrpataki(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ Akolawole, Baba!

Akolawole:

I tire for him.

From Kola is intending(desperate) to go abroad to Kola is showing off.

If not because i just don't want to expose somebody else's data, i would have uploaded 2 diferent decisions in which the subjects had been removed by ADMINISTRATION from UK, come back to Nigeria, declare themselves completely at BHC and got a visa.

Did you remember what that girl said about 5 of us, that we don't have travel experience?

I may be living in Ibadan with no travel experience to even Abuja yet live comfortably.

Wetin I never hear from Nairaland

As for that girl, well she actually wanted my attention as we had a brawl on the religion thread and she wanted to score even with me.

Some of these peeps who are opening their gutters anyhow here need to go and read the interview done on the British High Commissioner on Sunday Sun last week. He actually made mention of this particular topic.

If you have been refused before based on illicit matters as to your application, please dont make the effort to try a new application with another passport.

I dey Ibadan at the moment too!
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by gr8t(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2007
In the multitude of counsel there is safety but too much counsel will make use frustrated. Like I said before in my lenghtenned reply you probably may be refused again,but, what if you are not.

If really this topic is real to you. make use of the addtional information section and tell them what happenned before and give a constructive explanation not another lie. Then if they refuse you, the appeal will favour you.
If you are under 30 try make your application for working Holiday maker if you know you want to go and work. Be honest focus on it and you can have it.
I told you I was refused twice, that is after I have being traveling to the UK more than 10 times.
But over months of sorting out with them we corrected the error.

Be encouraged.

For those who are fighting! Stop fighting. Irish man I am not sure of too many Nigerians with an Irish Passport now, I know they have started giving it. But, if you have it that means i probably should come and apply because my name is still in that system since 2001 on work permit for 5 years. I worked in galway and someone is still using, yo know what I mean.
so let me know
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2007
gr8t, i respect you for the way you explain serious matter in code (not as some of us talk openly just because we want to make profit and mess up opportunities for others).
  Well, there are lots of African with Irish P, especially those born in it before 2005. As for adults, the system in Ireland is, if you've been living legally and steadily in it for more than 5 years, and you have never been a liability to public funds, you've been working genuinely, and never been a convict nor face any criminal charges, you're entitled to the Kpali.
  NOTE: At the moment, i'm not certain if this system applies to work permit holders, i only know that the residence permit holders are entittled to Kpali after 5 years, but the sad thing is that most people (that have documents) in Ireland reside under the work permit, and they are liable to leave the state once their employments are terminated without the right to stay because they're attached under individual company employment scheme, thus, they're ineligible to take employment else where
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by lelele: 4:28am On Jun 04, 2007
@sayasuyi
O boy this advise they cost enough jisst and yawa ooooooooooo, let me ask you a question how was the refusal worded? did they use any of the following phrases:
1 comparison of documents
2 we beleive that
because we dont know if these guys really confirmed the documents or just compared it, if they did confirm it, go ahead and submit your application with the email from the Eco, if not dont tell them that you used a forged document, just tell them "due to the fact that i have been refused on the allegations of forgery, i will like if all my documents are confirmed and will not mind a little delay"
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2007
GIjane, What has your post and the poor girl's photo got to do with the topic of this thread?
  But what has this girl done to you to deserve this exposure and silly accusations? I guess you tried to get her, but she didn't give you a green light, and this might have made you try to disgrace her here. I don't believe your stories about her.
  Do you realise that it's an offence to post a person's photo without his/her concent?
  I advice you to withdraw your post or you'd have your account deleted.
  If you have any problem getting her, then, leave her alone in peace because, not a reasonable person would believe you of this fabrications about her.
  Perhaps you should try harder to get whatever you want from her, try harder. Well, my assessment about you and your actions is: You are just another big fool and your action is cowardice. Shame on you!
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by sayasuyi: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
"gr8t, i respect you for the way you explain serious matter in code (not as some of us talk openly just because we want to make profit and mess up opportunities for others)", So why crucify me Vicjustice? I guess you know how this topic has been beneficial to this forum an not just myself alone. Anyway have a nice day,
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
Who ever warned GIjane to withdraw his comments and the photo of the innocent girl that he posted earlier here?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by kitaun(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
Which girl and which foto?
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2007
There was this guy who came in the name of GIjane, he posted an ugly comment and a photo of an innocent girl accusing her of passing the hiv virus to men. I think he withdrew the post after my respond which of course condemned his action.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by kitaun(m): 2:58am On Jun 05, 2007
Guy(Vic), did u bother to find out who Akola is? just curious tho!
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by nicolas: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2007
He did not, Seun did
Vicjustice:

There was this guy who came in the name of GIjane, he posted an ugly comment and a photo of an innocent girl accusing her of passing the hiv virus to men. I think he withdrew the post after my respond which of course condemned his action.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by kitaun(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2007
Wrong answer to right Q
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Akolawole(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
I thought this is Visa advisory thread.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by anasey(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2007
Davidylan? So what you are trying to say is that a person havig paid all his sch fees will be denied a visa. Just because he failed at the first attempt?

I PAYED A SUM OF 900 POUNDS ATTACHED WITH MY THE REAL DOCUMENTS SENT TO ME BY ONE OF THE INTITUTION IN UK.YET I WAS STILL REFUSED FOR A VISA.
Re: Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) by Vicjustice: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2007
Kitaun, i can't remember you giving me an assignment to find out who Akola is. Please How, where, what or who is Akola? I'm sorry, could you please give details, ?
  Nicolas, did you also see the post of GIjane?
  Please, tell me what you know about it and how you're sure that Seun deleted it? I thought he withdrew it himself, didn't he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Development (Pictures). / How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready / First Nation Resumes Flight Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.