Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Atiku Mocks Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mocks Obasanjo (890 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by youngmonie: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2010
Barely 24 hours after receiving a political blow, ex-Vice-President Atiku Abubakar on Friday hit ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo over the loss of the South-West by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He also said: “We too dey laugh ooo!” over the victory of Rauf Aregbesola at the Court of Appeal, Ibadan division.

He asked the leadership of the PDP to put the blame of its dilemma in the South-West at the doorsteps of Obasanjo.

He added that with the victory of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in the South West, it was time for Obasanjo to retire to his “huge fortune in Ota,” instead of making a “fool of himself”

Atiku made his position known in a statement in Abuja through his Campaign Organisation.

He said the Court of Appeal, Ibadan division’s declaration of the candidate of ACN, Rauf Aregbesola, was a “consequence of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo’s mismanagement of the PDP in the entire South West.

The statement said: “We are reaping the consequences of Obasanjo’s gross mismanagement of not only the PDP in the South West, but the entire country. We too dey laugh ooo!

“Obasanjo should just get out of the party so that we can rebuild the party we formed. All Obasanjo had done in his South West zone was to tear down the party, cause divisions and force out credible and loyal party members,” the statement said.

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/2608-osun-atiku-mocks-obasanjo.html
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by rhymz(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2010
youngmonie:

Barely 24 hours after receiving a political blow, ex-Vice-President Atiku Abubakar on Friday hit ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo over the loss of the South-West by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He also said: “We too dey laugh ooo!” over the victory of  Rauf Aregbesola at the Court of Appeal, Ibadan division.

He asked the leadership of the PDP to put the blame of its dilemma in the South-West at the doorsteps of Obasanjo.

He added that with the victory of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in the South West, it was time for Obasanjo to retire to his “huge fortune in Ota,” instead of making a “fool of himself”

Atiku made his position known in a statement in Abuja through his Campaign Organisation.

He said the  Court of Appeal, Ibadan division’s declaration of the candidate of  ACN, Rauf Aregbesola, was  a “consequence of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo’s mismanagement of the PDP in the entire South West.

The statement said: “We are reaping the consequences of Obasanjo’s gross mismanagement of not only the PDP in the South West, but the entire country. We too dey laugh ooo!

“Obasanjo should just get out of the party so that we can rebuild the party we formed. All Obasanjo had done in his South West zone was to tear down the party, cause divisions and force out credible and loyal party members,” the statement said.

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/2608-osun-atiku-mocks-obasanjo.html

. . .has nothing to do with OBJ abeg, that of Delta, Anambra and co were they also OBJ? Abeg 4get that thang, infact, they ve been rigging elections courtesy of OBJ's Amala and Ewedu politics. . .PDP has never been known to win elections free and fair so make the fool shut da 4ck up. Afterall, he too protested the results of 2007 elections at the supreme court until he lost, if he was so sure the PDP were winning elections then why go to the courts. These fools shut the hell up jare! He has not even win the primaries yet he is talking like he is the president.
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by Blazay(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2010
Atiku is 100% correct. OBJ single-handedly corrupted the PDP. For every dysfunctional element within the PDP, OBJ conceived.     
If the head of the fish is rotten, ? ? ?

Goooooooo "Tikkkkku"!

Show him who his momma is. cool
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by Vindy: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2010
^^Let me join you to ask them if Atiku is now in A.C.N? If he wins the PDP primary would Osun not have been a easier ground? There laugh no sweet abeg.
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by Blazay(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2010
^^^
Nna men?
Forget those Western states of Nigeria biko.
O di kwa risky and dicey dia.

You never know what end of the bed their nyanshes are positioned, lest they fart in your face in the middle of the night.
Atiku should concentrate on other parts of Nigeria and leave those jokers alone. He does not need the West to win squat.
I will not even waste my time reaching out to those OBJ peeps.
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by 1025: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2010
. . .has nothing to do with OBJ abeg, that of Delta, Anambra and co were they also OBJ? Abeg 4get that thang, infact, they ve been rigging elections courtesy of OBJ's Amala and Ewedu politics. . .PDP has never been known to win elections free and fair so make the fool shut da 4ck up. Afterall, he too protested the results of 2007 elections at the supreme court until he lost, if he was so sure the PDP were winning elections then why go to the courts. These fools shut the hell up jare! He has not even win the primaries yet he is talking like he is the president.

@rhymz,
if u ask this kind of question, then i am not supposed to be in the same forum with u. how did pdp loose anambra? it was under ngige and if u know ur news, u will know that chris uba used FG(obsanjo's) power to push out ngige who was a pdp member and since then, pdp have paid everything possible to regain the state to no avail. the most recent was the soludo multi billion sponsored ambition.
in abia state the story was not different as orji uzor kalu left the party because obasanjo wanted to take over the state by all means.
if u know imo state and how obasanjo openly denounce the pdp gubernitorial ambition, u will agree with me that ur question above needs withdrawal.
furthermore, the fall of delta state is based on war against ibori. i can assure u that if pdp looses any state now, it becomes a big task to regain it because many members especially founding fathers like alex ekwueme have been reduced to spectectors.
further war and problems are looming in the headquaters of corruption(pdp) when they are done with their primaries.
obasanjo have made pdp his private and person business and i must tell u he will not be long.
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by rasputinn(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2010
Who cares what the thief from Jada,Adamawa state has to say
This is copy right infringement of the highest order,in any way,it packs no punch.
OBJ's mockery of Atiku was classic.

Infact,I still dey laugh oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by SegzyJoe(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ Blazay
I have been check out ur posts lately, it seemed to me you have issues with Obj, there is hardly any of your post that u don't mention the name Obj, you are not alone sha, that man has been mentioned in the news more than any other Nigerian alive for the past 10 yrs of democracy. If you observed very well you will discover that every of his comment is a national headline. To me personally, i think Obj is man to be reckon with in contemporary Nigeria, I think he is a man of significance.

Have you ever imagine if OBj is to withdraw support from GEJ today, that will signal the end of his presidential campaign, on the other way round if he should join Atiku today, am sure Atiku himself will be a fulfilled man and his presidential ambition will be a dream come true. Am sure yourself as Atiku loyalist will be very happy. So, why can't we give Obj the credit he deserves, that he is a man of great influence rather than smearing his name at every opportunity.
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by 9jarukus: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2010
SegzyJoe:

@ Blazay
I have been check out your posts lately, it seemed to me you have issues with Obj, there is hardly any of your post that u don't mention the name Obj, you are not alone sha, that man has been mentioned in the news more than any other Nigerian alive for the past 10 yrs of democracy. If you observed very well you will discover that every of his comment is a national headline. To me personally, i think Obj is man to be reckon with in contemporary Nigeria, I think he is a man of significance.

Have you ever imagine if OBj is to withdraw support from GEJ today, that will signal the end of his presidential campaign, on the other way round if he should join Atiku today, am sure Atiku himself will be a fulfilled man and his presidential ambition will be a dream come true. Am sure yourself as Atiku loyalist will be very happy. So, why can't we give Obj the credit he deserves, that he is a man of great influence rather than smearing his name at every opportunity.
sharrap there obj can not withdraw from himself because OBJ is the same as GEJ simple and short
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by rhymz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2010
1025:

@rhymz,
if u ask this kind of question, then i am not supposed to be in the same forum with u. how did pdp loose anambra? it was under ngige and if u know your news, u will know that chris uba used FG(obsanjo's) power to push out ngige who was a pdp member and since then, pdp have paid everything possible to regain the state to no avail. the most recent was the soludo multi billion sponsored ambition.
in abia state the story was not different as orji uzor kalu left the party because obasanjo wanted to take over the state by all means.
if u know imo state and how obasanjo openly denounce the pdp gubernitorial ambition, u will agree with me that your question above needs withdrawal.
furthermore, the fall of delta state is based on war against ibori. i can assure u that if pdp looses any state now, it becomes a big task to regain it because many members especially founding fathers like alex ekwueme have been reduced to spectectors.
further war and problems are looming in the headquaters of corruption(pdp) when they are done with their primaries.
obasanjo have made pdp his private and person business and i must tell u he will not be long.
PDP did not lose Anambra because of Ngige's trouble with Chris Uba, PdP lost the election to APGA because in the first place, they never won it. Obi fought his mandate in court several times against the PDP and won it. Even if Ngige had not had any problems with his godfather, it still would not ve changed the court's verdicts. Whatever happened btw Ngige, Uba brothers and OBJ was in parallel with why they lost.
Soludo's case is very different as Anambra was already in the firm grip of an incumbent of APGA. The Uba brothers made sure soludo did not go anywhere in the first place. The fact that Soludo did not lost with a wide margin showed that situations in Anambra were beyond the control of OBJ and his Amala and Ewedu politics.
Did you say Orji left PDP because OBJ was trying to take over the state? How? Abia state was a PDP state until Orji started nursing the ambition of becoming president, he knew he could not realize it in the PDP, he left and formed PPA even though he was still carrying the PdP card. Even Theodore that won on the platform of PPA complained bitterly of Orji Uzo Kalu's overbearing politics and was forced to leave the party to thesame PDP. If Kalu is not decieving himself, how come he left the PDP, formed his own party, left his own party again, went back to the PdP and then again left it and went back to the PdP all the while still carrying the PDP membership card as he was hopping around, how are those OBJ's fault?
I am from Imo State and at present, I am in Owerre, there is nothing you can tell me here abt the political intrigues. Imo state has always been in the grip of PDP even when Ohakim was busy decieving people that he was in PPA. Ohakim has always been a PDP member and his emergence was a consensus arrangement to spite senator Ararume who at that time decieved OBJ he was going to deliver southeast support for his 3rd term bid.
The war in Delta state is about Ibori? Huh? Really? How did you know that? Because Edwin clark openly criticize Uduagha and call his cousin a rogue, so Pdp is now the reason Uduagha lost in the court? Homey, you need to face fact and leave all that speculations abeg. How does OBJ factor in that too. It is a known fact that all the PDP machinerier have thrown their weight behind Uduaghan even GEJ is reported to have said he will lead his campaign, so what's the fuss with it's about Ibori and all that nonsense.
Obasanjo has done much damage just as Atiku and his tribalistic cohorts have. It is only a fool that does not know that. No one is talking abt how Ciroma and co have denigrated the party primaries to a tribalistic one. If you hate OBJ, it is understandable, I even hate him more but don't get sentimental when it comes to the role everyone one of them has played. As far as I know, Atiku is not going anywhere, he can choose a thousand Igbos as VP that's his problem but he is not a politician to be reckon with both north and south.
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by ladi02(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2010
This is all because of IWU & Do or die politics of PDP, thank God they are all being disgraced out of office now!
Re: Atiku Mocks Obasanjo by mykbass(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
OBJ = OPERATION FEEDS THE NATION + PRIVATIZATION + PHCN + NIGERIA RAILWAY COOPERATION + ELECTION RIGGING +DO OR DIE ELECTION. FINAL ANSWER I DEY LAUGH. good talk me i no fit laff but i dey smile

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Ojukwu / Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters / S-west People Didn’t Vote For Me In 1999, 2003 – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.