Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters (904 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / ‘Those Who Want To Flee When I Take Over Are Free To Run’ Muhammed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Abagworo(m): 1:22am On Feb 20, 2011
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by jason123: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2011
Thats my President!!! UP BB!!!! cheesy
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Muza(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2011
every honest nigerian that is not corrupt and is tired of corruption will vote BB
If this is his only manifesto,its good enough for me,I can take it to the bank. . .
BB for life
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
hehehehe! grin

If BB is actualised, I have some corrupt people I want to bring down to street level so they can be judged properly.
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by redsun(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
He should first of all review the undue salaries the politicians awards to themselves by putting in mind the practical duties of the politicians,the country generated revenues,the economic situation,the general pay disparity and see whether the politician actually deserve a quarter of what they strip nigeria of.

They should be made to pay back all the undue salaries first before the main looting probes start.
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Nsiman(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
If he wins, seun will also flee with nairaland (what will be the fate of nsiman, beaf, ma j blige, againstgej, etc)?
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by redsun(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2011
Nsiman:

(what will be the fate of nsiman, beaf, ma j blige, againstgej, etc)?

The faith of traitors will befall him/dem.
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
Kai Buhari kick up campain!!!! masses will vote you with this slogan , but would the masses vote get counted? Jega+DDCmachine = Jonathan/ PDP
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
Read the full interview here

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/those-who-want-to-flee-when-i-take-over-are-free-buhari/

I am happy he seems to recognise Nigeria's problems and the best solution.The most interesting part is his criticism of petroleum products importation which is our major consumer of foreign exchange.

"If people feel unsafe to live under some leadership in Nigeria because of what they have done or because of some atrocities they have committed in the past and, therefore, would not feel safe to live under some type of leadership in the country, then may be they are using their sixth sense."
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by karlmax2: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2011
Already blabbing like the tyrant that he is .I wonder how it would be let me guess my inlaw can be corrupt but others can't.this is the same man that his inlaw brought in 53 suitcases of cash from abroad as at the time he placed inbargo on bringing in money and taking money out of the country while he jailed fela for having 9500 pound.confused mallam
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Chyz2: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2011
He sounds like his hero and idol, Dan Fodio. I get a picture in my head of Buhari with a turban on his head riding a horse full speed while waving a sword. Sorry, GEJ it is.
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Solomon227(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2011
karl max:

Already blabbing like the tyrant that he is .I wonder how it would be let me guess my inlaw can be corrupt but others can't.this is the same man that his inlaw brought in 53 suitcases of cash from abroad as at the time he placed inbargo on bringing in money and taking money out of the country while he jailed fela for having 9500 pound.confused mallam

OK what do u stand for? a change or same of same. I am impressed you have voiced at least 2 reasons you wont want this "Man of integrity" to get to power in May 2011.

But do u want to continue in mega-looting spree being orchestrated by GEJ/PDP/friends now? Whatever foibles u have noticed in Buhari are just so insignificant compared to what OBJ/IBB/PDP/GEJ/ODILI/IBORI and friends hav done to d polity.

U can only work with what u have and in this situation u have only 3 choices to select from and if cleaning-up the mess in this nation is paramount to you then I recommend  [size=20pt]Buhari/Bakare 2011[/size] to you; for the future of our children
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Wadeoye(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2011
BB has won my vote and that of my family, friends, etc
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2011
I knew it even before he said it. . . they know its the thing to do
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2011
This is the what I an talking about.
Buhari is not the kind of man to navigate through this complex and rough system called Ngieria.

The more he talks like this, the more the Nigerian politicians (including his northern brothers) will work agaisnt him.
Re: Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2011

(1)

Please Don't Vote: / Nigeria's First Clown President / Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.