Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story (41008 Views)

An Encounter With A Job Applicant / Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? / My Encounter At A GNLD Job Interview Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by vincentjk(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Damn again??
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by daniddan1999: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lie lie Mohammed
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by SenecaTheYonger: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Edozie13:

Switch off the television or tune to another programme

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Super story

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Akpacha(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
U were so wicked to her that was why she did what she did to u, forgive urself by letting the innocent lady continue her job!
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
If it will be me, I will share the story on Twitter just liks you did
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by openmine(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
i would rather leave her in that position....That's the matured thing to do!
No time for retribution!
Let her guilt make her humble!
Next time,she won't look down on any one!
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by princeSammyz: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Edozie13:

LOL.. Savagery does not pay
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Chatbot1234: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
What joke is this ?
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by eedimo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
VanEFCC:
Read and tell Us , If you are the One ... What will You do !!!

My actions are not controlled by the actions or inactions of others.
4giveness is what I believe in no matter what.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by ruggedtimi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
nollywood movie
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by InvertedHammer: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
VanEFCC:

/
I will switch to African Magic Igbo and watch Mr.Ibu/Nkem Owoh instead of watching a reenactment of a script that is already played out.

/
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will pay her in her own coins. You see dear, in life some times you have to pay back evil with evil.

even the Bible says "the measure you give is the measure you take"
That won't be fair.
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Waakanda:
Some mistakes can be overlooked. This scenario is one of them. It'll be a big lesson to her.
Sure.
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
He should forgive her, this scenerio is just like a Nigerian film o.
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Gals are naturally more petty than guys. Just for the sake of her family I will forgive her. I can’t hurt awhole family because of a petty score. Never!
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
anochuko01:
This type of story is best served with cold zobo
Funny u cheesy
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by alaira(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
[color=]SHOW MATURITY AND LET HER CONTINUE HER JOB. YOU CAUSED THE CONFUSION BY GOING THERE TO PROMOTE HER. YOU MAY BE THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY BY GOD'S GRACE, BUT AN UNRELIABLE AND LAZY WORKER. [/color]
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by vincentjk(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
How many times will it hit front page?
One Op have asked us before what we will do and we answered. Now months after the same exact post is on NL front page again. The only different I see is the fonts and background design but the rest of the story is the same no edit...

So does your reply answer the question?
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by sonofanarchy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Fake fake story
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by kapelvej: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Edozie13:

liar
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by dukeprince50: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
psalmuelwater:
This is super story................make una complete am
A life of strife and sorrow, this is super story, of good food and housing, where the fish drown and even die of thirst

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by kapelvej: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
VanEFCC:

Liar
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by oyebanji(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is super stooorryyyyy
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Marketed and distributed by Amako investment limited

41 Nnamdi azikiwe street idumota lagos
11 pound road Aba
22 ndideng usang iso road calabar
Shop #22 Obakasson plaza, Ojo Alaba lagos.

Coming soon....
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Sterope(f): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
I will stop living in lalaland and go get a job
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by deathmen12: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
is like kids are the once working as an admin with nairaland now, I saw this 2yrs ago.
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by piagetskinner(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Another nollywood failure of a movie just to gain comments
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by chigoizie7(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sack her. Not because of what she did to you personally. But because she allowed her emotions get the better side of her. You do not mix professional duties with personal or emotional duties.

What if that ex was the person destined to take that company to a great height because of his competency? They will now miss that asset because of her personal feelings.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by BlueAir: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Having her sacked isnt evil.u will only be sacking her for professional misconduct. .she rejected an applicant because hes an ex even if he may contribute more to the corporate growth..

Then u go in and drink a bottle of krest in private. ..he who laughs last laughs best..u arent evil but just enjoying ur naturally deserved entitlement from God. #neverwasteit
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will pay her in her own coins. You see dear, in life some times you have to pay back evil with evil.

even the Bible says "the measure you give is the measure you take"
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Shaarap Op, you don't owe any company, if this is a real story the first day you set your eyes on her you will sack the person that employed her join, and above all it will be easier for a cow to pass through the eye of a needle than a full nigerian like you to owe a company and all around you will not know about it. Find better story yarn abeg.
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Talkingoil(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Edozie13:

Please relieve her of the job. She's not a professional on the job by bringing past sentiment.
Secondly she's mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.