Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (41765 Views)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by mrphysics(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Mixedfraction:

I ask that guy two simple questions him no gree answer...
1. If he has experienced the burial of a heirachy member of ogboni
2. If his dad he claims to be a Saint in ogboni is a heirachy member..
If he's answer to the both questions are yes, then him own pass physical blindness..

I'm still waiting for his dumb reply...

And to think that i actually created this new account to enlighten the guy but lost interest after reading some of his replies...

Lol. Everyone including me can't imagine what will happen when my grandfather is no more. He is a heirachy member though and some of my uncle doesn't even care. They will just leave his corpse to their members, wetin concern us concern dead body. Whatever they want make them do.

I have seen where they exchange greetings and its just not normal greeting. I have also asked my grandfather few questions and he played smart about it. I know how they do membership registration and few other things. That guy doesn't know much or do not want to say anything. They are very secretive and will rarely reveal anything going on.

I think he is a member. He will never say anything

4 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by chewwie(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2019
bezimo:

grin grin why they no go run when you see wetin pass your eye..you no go jakpa
Funny enough, the burial was in Jakpa Road

2 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by KingGBsky(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

yes thats a fact, ogboni is a fussion of africanism and christianity

*catholics infused paganism of the romans with christianity and everyone hails them, ogboni did the same they are called satanist
*catholics burnt incents and candle, ogboni does the same they are demons
*Catholics use psalms as an incantation to invoke things and calls other gods than Jehovah(el shadai, el bla bla and many bla bla more) but should ogboni do the same we wont rest
*catholic perform rituals from solomon and davids writtings and its cool but let a black man try it then he is demonic
*catholic have a uniform should ogboni do that thenits a crime

You sound like you part of the ogboni society. I spit on you

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by solmusdesigns: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2019
KingGBsky:

You sound like you part of the ogboni society. I spit on you

spit on yourself cos you cant spit on me.. thats a fact
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Deepfreezer(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Virtually all the fraternity in Nigeria were founded by my Yoruba brothers.

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Tuxpera: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2019
ijewejones:
Sugar coated teachings & sayings..

Well, everyone has the right to choose..

As for me & my family..WE'LL SERVE JEHOVAH
Your Pastor does the job of sugarcoating better.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2019
mrphysics:

Lol. Everyone including me can't imagine what will happen when my grandfather is no more. He is a heirachy member though and some of my uncle doesn't even care. They will just leave his corpse to their members, wetin concern us concern dead body. Whatever they want make them do.

I have seen where they exchange greetings and its just not normal greeting. I have also asked my grandfather few questions and he played smart about it. I know how they do membership registration and few other things. That guy doesn't know much or do not want to say anything. They are very secretive and will rarely reveal anything going on.

Don't worry nothing will happen, everything on earth will surely return to it's source(earth).

There's nothing to be feared in rof.

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2019
Have any questions ?

Ask and I'll tell you the answer.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sportwin(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2019
euromilion:

Have any questions ?

Ask and I'll tell you the answer.

How can rof help me ?

I am serious
How can one join
Hope it won't involve blood rituals
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by dataking: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Deepfreezer:
Virtually all the fraternity in Nigeria were founded by my Yoruba brothers.

Founded by Christians. Says a lot. What a mess
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=Sportwin post=84924432]

How can rof help

What is the matter with you?
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sportwin(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=euromilion post=84924639][/quote]

I asked a question
Cos I am interested
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2019
Sportwin:

How can rof help me ?

I am serious
How can one join
Hope it won't involve blood rituals

What sort of help are you looking for?

Ask any member or go to any iledi around your area and speak to someone there,they'll gladly attend to you or tell me where you reside and I'll see if I can link you up with someone.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by sangresan(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2019
Sunrise258:
This man must be a mad dog to say this. Claiming church chieftaincy titles n ogboni titles were once thasamet is madness. The truth is in the early times of Christianity in yoruba land, Yoruba mingled tradition with religion. That's why you see titles like "Balogun" i n the church. Balogun means a warrior who goes to war for a town when a town is challenged. Now tell me, who would "church balogun" fight for? Who will challenge church to a battle?

Ogboni people have succeeded in destroying many youths by brainwashing them to join Ogboni. My formal landlord falls in 25 - 28 yrs age range and has many solid houses. He joined ogboni and 3 other dangerous occult. Despite the money he has, he is always looking sad, hungry, and wretched! People like him always have pets of diff kind - be careful if you rent this type of house. As those pet make contact with you, your glory goes to their master, the ogboni landlord! This is common among Idanre boys n girls. Ogun state, Lagos state, Biafra land, some part of Ekiti, massive in Portharcourt. Islamic money ritual is the other of the day in Ilorin. They make Islamic ritual in water and pour on roads, once you match it, forget, you don enter am. some region steal whole human and dismembered their body for money ritual. Ibadan, Oro, Ada, Otan Ile, Abeokuta, Idanre, Akure, Lagos are notorious for this. This Ogboni has to be banned to reduce this madness. Many pastors are even their members nowadays.

You don't know what you're saying, man...You're mixing up a lot of things..

Ogboni don't do money ritual for their members...There are a lot of secret cults that do that but which people ignorantly tag as Ogboni.

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sportwin(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2019
euromilion:

What sort of help are you looking for?

Ask any member or go to any iledi around your area and speak to someone there,they'll gladly attend to you or tell me where you reside and I'll see if I can link you up with someone.

Can I have your mail or something so we chat privately
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2019
sangresan:

You don't know what you're saying, man...You're mixing up a lot of things..

Ogboni don't do money ritual for their members...There are a lot of secret cults that do that but which people ignorantly tag as Ogboni.

Leave him let him keep with his ignorance.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2019
Sportwin:

Can I have your mail or something so we chat privately

Ok.

Did you get it?Am taking it down soon.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by sangresan(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2019
LabDNA:
The Chief Awolowo was a member...

Sir Deinde Fernandez was a member

Rochas is currently a member.

Dele momodu is a member.

Not true..Awo was never a member...He belonged to AMORC...
A lot of people actually have this misconception about Awo...In fact, I will tell you for free that the rivalry between Awo and H. O. Davies/Justice Ademola/Akintola stemmed more from the different social clubs or groups they belonged to.

Prominent members include Zik of Africa, H. O. Davies, S. L. Akintola, Mbonu Ojike, Justice Adetokunbo Ademola, Adeyemo Alakija, etc....

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sportwin(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2019
euromilion:

Ok.

Did you get it?Am taking it down soon.
Didn't
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sunrise258: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2019
Mixedfraction:

Thank you for schooling him bro

You write what you have zero knowledge about with so much confidence... @your bolded. Dissapointed though.. Cause I used to think Richdad1 was one of the intelligent few we have on nairaland... Your write up is correct but not complete.. I urge you to seek for more knowledge... Forget online articles cause they are correct but not complete...

The man that brought Ogboni to my mom's town is my friend's grandfather. This man, since becoming their leader, he was refrained from bathing! All he does for the rest of his life is to soak towel in water to clean himself. If you offend him, you are a walking dead! They just say sweet things to your ears to convince someone to join them, by the time u are in n knows all what's going on their, no turning back! You live n die in regrets!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2019
Use the nairaland email on the profile and we take it from there, I dont want be spammed by leaving my address here.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by redford: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Mixedfraction:

I ask that guy two simple questions him no gree answer...
1. If he has experienced the burial of a heirachy member of ogboni
2. If his dad he claims to be a Saint in ogboni is a heirachy member..
If he's answer to the both questions are yes, then him own pass physical blindness..

I'm still waiting for his dumb reply...

And to think that i actually created this new account to enlighten the guy but lost interest after reading some of his replies...

Other members might be nursing intent to join because of how some intelligent NL members have white washed the organisation. If there are certain things you know that will help them make an informed decision, kindly share it here. Afterall, like you said, you just created this account to shield your identity.

So proceed...we are reading.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sunnymatey(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2019
Me. I'm still on the fence.
Looking forward to a convincing reasons why l should join.
Been living a boring lifestyle, no social engagement of any sort.

But anything that has to do with Sacri....without even the ....Fice, l no do.
I love my two boys.

But without, l'm in
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by realestate19: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by orisa37: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
I agree. So also are The Illuminati, The Masonry and The Confucius. Even Islam is doing the same thing without them knowing.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by orisa37: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
I agree.
by. Orunto27
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sprumbaba: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
RichDad1:

I’m not interested.
However, Ogboni is not as bad as people are painting it.
Ogboni = Man/Men in Egba dialect. Ogboni Society literally means Men Society.
And truly it has a lot of roots in the early Orthodox Christianity setup. Anglican , Methodist , Baptist etc
Up till today, most top echelon of these churches and others in both religions [Christians and Muslims] are still covert members.

Edited: To all of you ignorant adults and indomie children, quoting me to yarn jargons, you know nothing. Read and learn.

The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (Inc.) was instituted on 18 December 1914 by a Clergyman, the late Hon. Archdeacon T.A.J. Ogunbiyi, CBE, L. Th. of the Anglican Mission. It was later incorporated under the land (Perpetual Successions) Ordinance 1942 of the laws of the Federation of Nigeria on 17th day of June 1943.

Caveat : Views are mine and not the official position of the ROF as an institution.

You talk true bro.

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrphysics:

Yea... You know wetein you dey talk jare.. That guy is too dull..
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by gaventa: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
I see you Almighty Knower. I guess you’re fathet was one Oloshi
Mixedfraction:

And you had to display your idiocy over something you don't even know anything about..
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by gaventa: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Can you lay a curse on yourself to show you are really sure of what you are saying or this is just an hearsay Let’s stop all this lies please its of no use. Believe in what you believe and don’t paint others black. Gosh��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
ikorodureporta:

don't think they will tell you their secrets just like that. That's why it's a secret society.
It's true that some people become rich & famous, because they meet others with connections..
but, wait & see the consequences...when you loose your loved one, then you will understand what's up

It's like a man rearing animals.. he feeds dem daily, until he chooses which one to slaughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? / When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.