Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (41761 Views)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sportwin:

How can rof help me ?

I am serious
How can one join
Hope it won't involve blood rituals

Hi Mate,
Please contact Timothydgreat he's on the journey right now so that both of you can go together,I received a lot of emails from interested candidates So I think it'll be easier to pair you guys.

Let me know what you think.

Name Modified.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sportwin(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
euromilion:

Hi Mate,
Please contact Timotythygreat he's on the journey right now so that both of you can go together,I received a lot of emails from interested candidates So I think it'll easier to pair you guys.

Let me know what you think.

Okay sir

Modified
Already sent him a message sir

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by timothydgreat: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sportwin:

Okay sir
Modified Already sent him a message sir
I have replied u sir
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by X0012(m): 1:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Good. Pls how can one easily identity them ogbonis apart from from them having many pets

Sunrise258:
This man must be a mad dog to say this. Claiming church chieftaincy titles n ogboni titles were once thasamet is madness. The truth is in the early times of Christianity in yoruba land, Yoruba mingled tradition with religion. That's why you see titles like "Balogun" i n the church. Balogun means a warrior who goes to war for a town when a town is challenged. Now tell me, who would "church balogun" fight for? Who will challenge church to a battle?

Ogboni people have succeeded in destroying many youths by brainwashing them to join Ogboni. My formal landlord falls in 25 - 28 yrs age range and has many solid houses. He joined ogboni and 3 other dangerous occult. Despite the money he has, he is always looking sad, hungry, and wretched! People like him always have pets of diff kind - be careful if you rent this type of house. As those pet make contact with you, your glory goes to their master, the ogboni landlord! This is common among Idanre boys n girls. Ogun state, Lagos state, Biafra land, some part of Ekiti, massive in Portharcourt. Islamic money ritual is the other of the day in Ilorin. They make Islamic ritual in water and pour on roads, once you match it, forget, you don enter am. some region steal whole human and dismembered their body for money ritual. Ibadan, Oro, Ada, Otan Ile, Abeokuta, Idanre, Akure, Lagos are notorious for this. This Ogboni has to be banned to reduce this madness. Many pastors are even their members nowadays.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by macAB: 2:59am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=tillaman post=84909273] cool
I know a lot of ROFs and one common trait is they love laying Young girls 17-25yrs I have noticed this so I believe it’s related to rituals cause they are always rich
I have never seen a poor ROF
And reason I said it has to do with ritual is my Ex girl then dated one of them after we broke up, she was actually living the life then thinking it will last forever now babe is back to her father’s house doing London tailor p lus she looks so frail last time I saw her[/my uncle was into ROF.He was not richquote]
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Johnpaul43: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Sportwin:

How can rof help me ?
I am serious How can one join Hope it won't involve blood rituals
if you are serious contact me I will help u
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Johnpaul43: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Sportwin:

How can rof help me ?
I am serious How can one join Hope it won't involve blood rituals
if you are serious contact me I will help u
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Ogboniabalaiye: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tuxpera:
Choose any of the Ogboni fraternities listed below and fraternize. They are all registered in Nigeria.

• The Renowned Ogboni Abalaiye Fraternity Association.

• The Reformed Ogboni fraternity.

• Aborigine Ogboni fraternity.

• Ogboni Ibile Fraternity Association.

• Saala Ogboni Fellowship.

• A O N E.

• Egbe Ogboni Agba Fraternity.

• Federation of Ogboni Fraternity.

• Confederation of Ogboni Fraternity.

• Ogboni Awo Mimo Fellowship.

• Awo Imule Ogboni of Nigeria.

• Ogboni Iwase Association of Nigeria.

• Ogboni Ibile Federation of Nigeria.

You can learn more about The Renowned Ogboni Abalaiye Association of Nigeria on this website

https://therenownedogboniabalaiye.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.