Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja (3632 Views)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Deji Adeyanji Beaten And Disgraced In Abuja - Adaojo Victor Reacts / Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
The young Nigerian journalist and a follower of President Buhari has reacted over the new change of Orji Kalu from ikoiy prison Lagos to Kuje prison Abuja,

He took to his twitter handle mocking Orji uzor Kalu as the new Emir of KUJE prison asking the people to vote for him.

See what he wrote below,

"Vote Dr. uzor Kalu for EMIR OF KUJE PRISON "

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by beresponsible(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Very short sighted and inappropriate

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by TooMuchStuff: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
One very stupid Almajiri from Kano masquerading as Victor Adaojo and people cannot see tru his hate speeches that is typical of Fulani supremacist brat.

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Well, he gets my vote solely for that purpose.
Orji kalu is a common thief and must be treated just like other thieves and whatever ridicule he is now subjected to is well deserved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by referandum(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
I really doubt if Kalu is really inside any prison. He maybe in one of his Abuja residencies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by sapele914(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
byrron:
Orji kalu is a common thief and must be treated just like other thieves and whatever ridicule he is now subjected to is well deserved.
If you say so, I believe you have your opinion enshrined in stone?
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
If you say so, I believe you have your opinion enshrined in stone?

My opinion is engraved in my heart which has nothing to do with Orji's criminality as a convict.

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by LadySarah: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
let him rot there.

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by tartar9(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
That's the only reason the children of hate don't like him,because he doesn't hate the North.If not they they would have been screaming persecution by now.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:24am On Dec 15, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
One very stupid Almajiri from Kano masquerading as Victor Adaojo and people cannot see tru his hate speeches that is typical of Fulani supremacist brat.

grin
TooMuchStuff:

Next level, if e pain u go hug transformer
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by MasterKernel: 2:37am On Dec 15, 2019
byrron:

What of Femi Gbajabiamila, An American ex-convict?

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by pedel: 2:53am On Dec 15, 2019
You mind telling us in which of the correctional facilities did he served his time in the USA?
I assume you are not really knowledgeable in how the law works or maybe how things works in real life, outside the village where you live currently.
In case I am right about your ignorance, civil law is different from criminal law.
Kalu was convicted of a criminal offense. In criminal conviction you have either fine or jail and in some cases both.
Was Gbaja's case criminal or civil?
MasterKernel:

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by MasterKernel: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2019
pedel:
You mind telling us in which of the correctional facilities did he served his time in the USA?
I assume you are not really knowledgeable in how the law works or maybe how things works in real life, outside the village where you live currently.
In case I am right about your ignorance, civil law is different from criminal law.
Kalu was convicted of a criminal offense. In criminal conviction you have either fine or jail and in some cases both.

Gbajabiamila was convicted by the Supreme Court in the state of Georgia, United State of America, for stealing settlement money from his client and relocating to Nigeria after closing shop.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/11/breaking-femi-gbajabiamila-nigerian-lawmaker-convicted-us-emerges-reps-speaker

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by MasterKernel: 3:22am On Dec 15, 2019
pedel:

People like you make a fool of themselves, in a bit to make a point. Between the both of us, one is well informed... While the other is highly ignorant.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
MasterKernel:

America has already convicted him since he committed his crimes over there but Orji committed his crimes in Nigeria by looting Abia state treasury beyond recognition and has been convicted for his crimes in Nigeria.

Ibori committed crimes both in Nigeria and in UK and he has been convicted for his crimes in UK but yet to face trial in Nigeria which is why he is keeping a low profile because Nigeria's judiciary has an unfinished business with him.

Every political thief in Nigeria that has stolen from the common wealth of the people have a date with judgment and the one's that thinks they are untouchable today and being protected by the government of today might be the next tenants in prison by another government.

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
tartar9:
That's the only reason the children of hate don't like him,because he doesn't hate the North.If not they they would have been screaming persecution by now.
U free Goje jail kalu and u say u are fighting corruption

Goje stole 22b
Kalu stole 7.2b

U free Goje ,jail kalu and you say its not tribalism ?
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
byrron:

America has already convicted him since he committed his crimes over there but Orji committed his crimes in Nigeria by looting Abia state treasury beyond recognition and has been convicted for his crimes in Nigeria.

Ibori committed crimes both in Nigeria and in UK has been convicted for his crimes in UK but yet to face trial in Nigeria which is why he is keeping a low profile because Nigeria has an unfinished business with him.

Every political thief in Nigeria that has stolen from the common wealth of the people have a date with judgment and the one's that thinks they are untouchable today and being protected by the government of today might be the next tenants in prison by another government.

How far Goje
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrvitalis:

How far Goje

Read the quoted extract below from my comment

"Every political thief in Nigeria that has stolen from the common wealth of the people have a date with judgment and the one's that thinks they are untouchable today and being protected by the government of today might be the next tenants in prison by another government."
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by helinues: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wait who is this Adaojo self

Is he the new Reno in town

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
byrron:

Read the quoted extract below from my comment

So now u believe the government is not truthful in fighting corruption
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Sirjamo: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrvitalis:

Goje stole 22b
Kalu stole 7.2b

A thief is a thief, despite the difference in what they stole. If Goje escape justice now, he can't escape forever, it's just a matter of time!!!
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirjamo:
A thief is a thief, despite the difference in what they stole. If Goje escape justice now, he can't escape forever, it's just a matter of time!!!
So u now accept buhari only look for fault in specific people and sees no fault in his people
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by solmusdesigns: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
if you want to vote for emir of a prison then you are praying to be an inmate
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Sirjamo: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrvitalis:

So u now accept buhari only look for fault in specific people and sees no fault in his people
I have never said or believe that Buhari is perfect, he's not everything that a president should be, but he's far better than the ones we've had in the past.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Myhusband(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrvitalis:
Goje stole 22b Kalu stole 7.2b

you've a point
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrvitalis:

So now u believe the government is not truthful in fighting corruption

What has that gotten to do with the subject in discuss which is about orji's conviction?

You can open another thread about government not fighting corruption which is another topic entirely different from the subject of this thread so let's stay on the topic and not digress.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by pedel: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
So this document you attached is the Supreme Court ruling on the case?
Social media, truly, should be regulated and there must be a serious legistlation against disseminating fake news in Nigeria.
Stop believing everything you hear or read online. At least, consider it a lie until you are able to verify it.

MasterKernel:

Gbajabiamila was convicted by the Supreme Court in the state of Georgia, United State of America, for stealing settlement money from his client and relocating to Nigeria after closing shop.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/11/breaking-femi-gbajabiamila-nigerian-lawmaker-convicted-us-emerges-reps-speaker
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by adekolaelect(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
MasterKernel:

you might have be a good adviser for KANU to relocàte to any country but you failed to do so you are now bringing one yeye comparison to what can not bring any solution to Kanus issue of detention.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by sammyj: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin grin wow Emir of Kuje indeed. This is worthy of Orji Kalu grin
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by MasterKernel: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
adekolaelect:
you might have be a good adviser for KANU to relocàte to any country but you failed to do so you are now bringing one yeye comparison to what can not bring any solution to Kanus issue of detention.

If you can defend an ex-convict, what else? Even the man I started the debate saw proofs and stayed away, but you without conscience came. You've won.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This President Muhammadu Buhari? / Kaduna State Gov set up militia group to defend Kaduna communities (photos) / FG Orders MDAs To Give Priority To Indigenous Professionals In Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.