Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja (3664 Views)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Deji Adeyanji Beaten And Disgraced In Abuja - Adaojo Victor Reacts / Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by MasterKernel: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
pedel:
So this document you attached is the Supreme Court ruling on the case?
Social media, truly, should be regulated and there must be a serious legistlation against disseminating fake news in Nigeria.
Stop believing everything you hear or read online. At least, consider it a lie until you are able to verify it.

Why not check the internet? But a lot of you without trial called Atiku corrupt, I give up on you.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by adekolaelect(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
MasterKernel:

If you can defend an ex-convict, what else? Even the man I started the debate saw proofs and stayed away, but you without conscience came. You've won.
man with conscience compering thief to thief ,are telling us who is big thief or he KANU should be free bcs there is another thieves out side there ??

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by Afamed: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrvitalis:

So u now accept buhari only look for fault in specific people and sees no fault in his people
Keep quiet and put an end to your Wailing., is Buhari the judge that sent Kanu to jail? Kalu case started way back in 2007.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet and put an end to your Wailing., is Buhari the judge that sent Kanu to jail? Kalu case started way back in 2007.
But he could allow Goje case to be withdrawn
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by pedel: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why not go read A Field Guide to Lie by Daniel Levitin.
It is not good for your brain to fill it up with false information. Imagine if they teach you wrong formulas in both primary and secondary school?
Make it a duty to always store facts in your brain.
Imagine you talking in public and people are calling you a liar because you didn't fact check what you were saying?
Very soon you loose confidence in public speaking.
Both Gbaja and Atiku were never convicted of any crime in any USA court, though both were rumoured to be either criminals or corrupt.

MasterKernel:

Why not check the internet? But a lot of you without trial called Atiku corrupt, I give up on you.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by MasterKernel: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
pedel:
Why not go read A Field Guide to Lie by Daniel Levitin.
It is not good for your brain to fill it up with false information. Imagine if they teach you wrong formulas in both primary and secondary school?
Make it a duty to always store facts in your brain.
Imagine you talking in public and people are calling you a liar because you didn't fact check what you were saying?
Very soon you loose confidence in public speaking.
Both Gbaja and Atiku were never convicted of any crime in any USA court, though both were rumoured to be either criminals or corrupt.

Gbajabiamila was convicted. Atiku was named in Haliburton Scandal.

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by isaacsegun(m): 12:10am On Dec 16, 2019
You mean kalu has become Oni Kuje of Kuje prison (imperial Majesty of Kuje prison)

Re: Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja by pedel: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Being named in a scandal by a Senate committee is not the same as being convicted.
You are attaching a document that show someone making a complaint against her lawyer. Why not show where he was convicted of a crime.
Stop acting as an educated illiterate. I am sure shame wont let you accept how senseless you have become.
Reporting someone before an association he belongs to is not the same as taking the person to court.
There is a difference between taking Femi Falana before Nigeria Bar Association and taking him to high court.
I hope I am older than you because I feel like slapping you right now.

MasterKernel:

Gbajabiamila was convicted. Atiku was named in Haliburton Scandal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba / The Concept Of Belonging To An 'Ethnic Group' Is UnAfrican. Discuss. / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Pull This Crowd Ijelespeaks Pulled - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.