Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating (2766 Views)

When He Thinks You Are Cheap - After Sex On The First Date / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO) / Lady Caught On Camera Making Out Inside A Swimming Pool In Benin (See Reactions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by phillippians(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
A cousin just collected one babe number yesterday and they had sex today. Right in her father's house, in one dark room like that, her younger ones playing around in d living room. He narrated " Was just passing by n decided to say hello shud have known she's up to something as she kept asking me "What will I offer you?" later decided to just kiss her goodbye, next thing she grabbed my dick oo after few seconds of kissing, help me bring out my huge dick and on pulling her trousers down to her knees she practically installed in into her VJ herself without anyone us pulling off our clothes completely... After d act she's now acting depressed obviously feeling cheap, I even got angry at her cos I noticed blood stains on my dick and white top when I went to wash in d restroom, obviously she was menstrating, I felt bad, scolded her about it and on getting home, I deleted her number". Just imagine!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
forget all those acting from her... abeg

it is not her first time of doing something like that
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by Eagleboney(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
An so , FORGERY
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by raphy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
what is the name of the movie.. just asking..ejoo o

4 Likes

Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by joe4christ(m): 4:48am On Dec 15, 2019
You should be worried about your health rather. You might be number 1024th nigga to have drilled deep in there. Wish you best of luck as you escaped Std by the whisker!

4 Likes

Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by Nicklaus619(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2019
Yo sure say she never dash you HIV grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by TheSourcerer: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2019
Experienced the same thing luckily we don't get to have the HIV
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by TheSourcerer: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Yo sure say she never dash you HIV grin
shut daFukkap
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by chigoizie7(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Some of them are really Hot while menstruating
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by DONFASZY(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2019
Go n do std test and hiv n aids test
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by Nicklaus619(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2019
TheSourcerer:
shut daFukkap

Goan hang ya self asshole cool
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by MedicH: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2019
all these guys way no de fear HIV and WITCHCRAFT
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by realceeg(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2019
So make we fry beans with this nah

1 Like

Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by coolestofall(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Some girls just lack self control. That is how some of them cannot even wait for one dick to be removed before they insert another. You self you lack sense, just pray she has not infected you with something light.
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by Emestar1999: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
joe4christ:
You should be worried about your health rather. You might be number 1024th nigga to have drilled deep in there. Wish you best of luck as you escaped Std by the whisker!
or even HIV
Re: Girl Feeling Cheap After Making out while Menstruating by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
This Op head no correct.. he said she "installed" the dick... na software grin grin

(1) (Reply)

S3xually Explicit Videos From A Twitter Hangout In Ogun State Sparks Controversy / Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! / Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.