Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? (513 Views)

Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? / Which Habit Do You Have¿????¿??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2019
I'm not even too mad at the op's that type long epistles. It is the ones that quote the long epistles that make me mad. oga just reply the op now. As for me,that habit should stop. Share yours jor.
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=Amazingbet53 post=84920441]I'M HERE, SO JUST RELAX YOUR MIND BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S YOU DON'T NEED TO PANIC OR PAY ANY BEFORE GIVING YOU MY ODDS,YOU PAY THE MONEY AFTER WINNING

WHAT'SAPP☎+2349052629701

This is just one of them.
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by catwalq(f): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Battle of the sexes
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by Gofwane(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2019
They should stop viewing any BBNaija threads.
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2019
catwalq:
Battle of the sexes
What's d fun if d opposite sexes don't battle?
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by Jgoldie: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2019
They should stop ‘cuming’ On every female thread here on the romance section
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by coolestofall(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Sexism, fanaticism, tribalism and the rest of the other "isms".

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by dollytino4real(f): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
swearing, and using abusive words
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by catwalq(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
coolestofall:
Sexism, fanaticism, tribalism and the rest of the other "isms".

LMBO
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:42am On Dec 16, 2019
Afonja
Ipob
Arewa.

We're good without having to be tribalistic about everything
Re: Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? by donbachi(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Body shaming and tribal hate.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Looked Elsewhere When You Walk Past Her At A Wedding / Why Having A Same Sex Bestie As Your Lover Is Wrong / Matured Minds�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.