Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus (49947 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by vickydankal(f): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2019
Microwhy:

If they do same to Islam, you won't be saying Netflix should respect religions and belief systems .

Why won't I do the same? For goodness sakes all of us are not religious as you may think. What is bad is bad irrespective of who it is done to.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Beezy94(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2019
They should try and portray Muhammed as gay n his hajiya (no offences meant) a weed smoker, buh no they aint gonna do it because they probably get their heads placed on a spike. I think people should try n respect each other believes and stop trying to phuck with the characters that are held in high esteem because such religion doesn't preach violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by vickydankal(f): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
kong200:

hehehe. You christians are notorious for not respecting other people's religion.

I have unconfirmed conclusions. If you say some, many or most Christians are notorious for disrespecting other people's religion, I will believe you. I don't want us to start a religious war. Islam is a religion of peace and Christianity is a religion of LOVE. Let's represent our religious values here biko nna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by YaranNorth: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2019
YaranNorth:
Nigerian televangelist and the senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson HajaraIsahJalin has asked christians to boycott an American media-services provider and production company, Netflix over a new Netflix Christmas Special titled "The First Temptation Of Christ", which shows Jesus Christ in a gay relationship and Mary as a weed-smoker, has angered millions all over the world.

According to HajaraIsah1 ; "The glory of present day cinema is Netflix..but since they have decided to blaspheme,its crash is inevitable..you want to do a film 'gay jesus'?...its the beginning of your end..we are not cowards cause we are tolerant..

We have 2.5billion Christians on earth,if Netflix goes ahead with this rubbish,we should boycott them.. that movie is evil,its not right and it will not stand.

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1206199886858915843

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Kingrefreshed: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Jaysolu:
The thing is americans don't reason like we do
While some are triggered, some will gladly watch it (I mean the Christians)
Just let it slide.. If they were able to release it, then they're ready for anything

You are what you watch. With time it will indirectly control you. Because the people that sat down to create that movie surely have a motive for doing it.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Penisman:
e be like say Netflix don dey mad....

Every Tom, Dick, Harry and even Pusssy wants to fvck with Christians... Is it because they are very peaceful and tolerant?

The owners of christianity can do whatever they like with it.....U can only wail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by TemmyT002(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
The movie is wrong but I'm against apostle seleman solution.we Christians produce movies every day in nollywood showing how evil and wicked satan is .the church of satan never complained .so if the choose to produce their own movie portraying Jesus as a gay ,then we must ignore them also because the holy spirit in our heart bears witness that Jesus wasn't a gay .there is a lot of good christian movie in neflix .You don't cut off the head because of broken nose .there will always be evil around us as long as we are still on this earth .You don't stop driving your car or using electricity because someone died from using it .the last prayer of Jesus was for God to protect them in this evil world .not for God to take them out of the evil world .evil is a necessary tool to help Any serious christian to mature spiritually.what we need is more of the Holy spirit .how can you save a sinner if all you do is to avoid them and delete their app ?.and point of correction ,we don't have up to 2.5 billions Christians.their is a big difference between a church goer and a christian.genuine christian that are born of the holy spirit is not even up to one tenth of that figure

Bros, may we talk true. This is trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Who taught you how to speak Nigerian?

Never knew there was a language called Nigerian
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Penisman: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The owners of christianity can do whatever they like with it.....U can only wail

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by kong200: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
vickydankal:

I have unconfirmed conclusions. If you say some, many or most Christians are notorious for disrespecting other people's religion, I will believe you. I don't want us to start a religious war. Islam is a religion of peace and Christianity is a religion of LOVE. Let's represent our religious values here biko nna

the love you portray by calling traditionalists devils.

1 Like

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by simplesearch: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2019
God has no respect for foolish people who refuse to be wise. Hmm! Foolish creatures running errands for the Devil against the ever benevolent creator, errand which the Devil himself would defer or dare to undertake. Essentially no community of men in their wildest and most sublime conformity can defeat God. If they wanted to know what it feels like fighting God and mocking his Son, they should ask people like John Lennon, Steven Hawkins and Charles Darwin and may be a little further Nimrod. That way they'll know what it entails setting out on a journey of this magnitude against the Holy Trinity, It's usually a journey of no return; Evolution, Big bang or Netflix none will survive at the end when Jesus comes to reign. If Jesus were gay he would have no power to effect righteousness in the life of any man, Judas said of Jesus ''I have betrayed an innocent blood'' and hanged himself afterward, If Jesus were gay Judas as an insider will be first to know and never commit suicide for someone he knew well to be fake. Netflix and co will meet their Waterloo here and hereafter if they choose to deride the Son of man and speak against the Holy Spirit.

Romans 1:22
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
Romans 1:28
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Treasure17(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Penisman:

I wasn't aware of the travail the woman is facing. Like every other meme, I thought this was one random one too.

Now that my attention has been drawn to it, I have taken it down immediately.

May I use this moment to apologize firstly to the members of the Lady's family. Secondly, to all those that are affected in one way or the other by the unauthorized usage of the lady's pix as meme in a time like this.

It is my earnest desire to see the young boy reunited with his family in good condition.

Be rest assured that my prayers and thoughts are with the family of the missing boy.

Eventually, it will end in a glorious victory.

Amen.
Thanks for your swift response. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Penisman post=84950897][/quote]

Are u the owner of christianity??
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Penisman: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Treasure17:

Thanks for your swift response. I appreciate.

I appreciate you too.

Keep my Christmas rice....
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by vickydankal(f): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2019
kong200:

the love you portray by calling traditionalists devils.

I don't know if it will sound condescending to ask how old you are.? From my explanation you should have learnt not to conclude and generalised based on your perception about a people. I don't and will never call traditionalists devils. Those who do, do so in ignorance. Some traditionalists could indulge in evil deeds doesn't mean all are evil. Before Christianity and Islam came into this country, most people were traditionalist. Base on my faith as a Christian, I have my reservation on some of their beliefs, actions, system of operation, method of communication with the other world etc but at no time I call them evil. Humans tends to be defensive and also have the proclivity to portray their beliefs, religion etc as the best. If given the chance you can try to convince me how Islam is the only approved religion given by Allah. So we have to be careful how we attack each other. Love, patience and our actions goes a long way to portray our religion in a good or bad light, in this case traditionalist, Islam, Hindu, Christian etc.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Treasure17(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Penisman:

I appreciate you too.
Keep my Christmas rice....
Lol. grin No rice this December o cause Buhari never open border. grin
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2019
But is like Jesus of Bible is a gay,

1. Jesus have a Belove disciples who no one knows his name

2. When they come to arrest Jesus it's record that they see Jesus together with a man dress half naked, and the man later run away without clothe.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Cti28(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
why are u using social media and a phone
Does secular movie add any value to ur spiritual growth?
I use social media, because I get a lot of valuable information from there- more especially carrier wise. And for phone, it simplifies my work and more so I have things in them that aid my growth more especially Spiritually.
I would encourage you to read Phillipians 4:8, meditate on it until and ask God for more insight.
Remain blessed.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Champneys: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Sule Otobo olofo will you shut up there!
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by cyprus000: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
The movie is wrong but I'm against apostle seleman solution.we Christians produce movies every day in nollywood showing how evil and wicked satan is .the church of satan never complained .so if the choose to produce their own movie portraying Jesus as a gay ,then we must ignore them also because the holy spirit in our heart bears witness that Jesus wasn't a gay .there is a lot of good christian movie in neflix .You don't cut off the head because of broken nose .there will always be evil around us as long as we are still on this earth .You don't stop driving your car or using electricity because someone died from using it .the last prayer of Jesus was for God to protect them in this evil world .not for God to take them out of the evil world .evil is a necessary tool to help Any serious christian to mature spiritually.what we need is more of the Holy spirit .how can you save a sinner if all you do is to avoid them and delete their app ?.and point of correction ,we don't have up to 2.5 billions Christians.their is a big difference between a church goer and a christian.genuine christian that are born of the holy spirit is not even up to one tenth of that figure
A bigger bullshît have never been said in the annals of the world. you're full of shít.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2019
How about boycotting this crook for sleeping with his church members ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Areaboy2(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2019
soberdrunk:
I know only one person that will watch this series without fear and guilt Areaboy2 cheesy cheesy grin grin

Ps- Yall need to chill jare it's just a movie...

Hahahaha.. dont mind them. Holier than thou.

Let Jesus fight his own battles grin.
If he cant call thunder to strike Netflix servers then he should not expect man to do it for him.

I cant wait for the series.. i go laugh taya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Areaboy2(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2019
flexyrule:
It's just a movie?
You don't have any values man!

calm down my friend. It is only a movie.

If you dont like it, dont watch it. Haba angry
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Bigcowhorn: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

Never knew there was a language called Nigerian

Well, you just spoke it and that's what it's called in many American circles which is why I put it to you that way.

Oh, my bad, just remembered you are a Nigerian in Russia or is it the UK? Mistook you for another lady. An American.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Well, you just spoke it and that's what it's called in many American circles which is why I put it to you that way.

Oh, my bad, just remember you are a Nigerian in Russia or is it the Ukraine? Mistook you for another lady. An American.

You mean Khia? How could you mistake me for her?
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Bigcowhorn: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

You mean Khia? How could you mistake me for her?

Nope, Khia, won't be able to mistake her for anyone in a million years. I confused you for Dasani

1 Like

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
its an insult to refer to african tradition as "religion" its obviously not. African tradition did ask us to slaughter non believers but xtian/islamic books says unbelievers re infidels that shud be killd. African tradition dnt support rape, terrorism n evil but ur christianity/islam is definition of evil. Even in isaiah 45:7 jehovah admitted that all evil came frm him nd u dull xtians blame evil on a non existing satan instead of ur non existing dead god that admits to be d evil doer according to isaiah 45:7. Just dnt mention me again cus i dnt like u for being a slave to religion. Africa has traditions n customs not religion. Xtians lie jesus save d world, muslims lie that its allah. Who do we bliv? Yall scammers n terrorists

You mean the same African/Nigerian traditions that endorsed the killing of multiple birth children like twins; OSU caste system; female genital mutilation; pedophilia; oppression and slavery of women; suppression of the rights of young widows and orphans...

You clearly don't know the meaning and depths of religion, especially from the African perspective...

In case you are confused as to where I stand, I don't believe in religion... I just can't stand the hypocrisy of heathens bashing Christianity and Islam... Last time I checked, none of them forced you at gunpoint to convert.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by PrinceMajestic: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

You mean the same African/Nigerian traditions that endorsed the killing of multiple birth children like twins; OSU caste system; female genital mutilation; pedophilia; oppression and slavery of women; suppression of the rights of young widows and orphans...

You clearly don't know the meaning and depths of religion, especially from the African perspective...

In case you are confused as to where I stand, I don't believe in religion... I just can't stand the hypocrisy of heathens bashing Christianity and Islam... Last time I checked, none of them forced you at gunpoint to convert.
but in ancient times d catholic crusaders invaded pegan cities nd burnt them 2 d ground, killing, stealing n raping their women this is in bible pages, muslims did same nd re stil doing it forcin pple to convert at gunpoint like boko haram, isis etc. Nd african were primitive nd didnt knw d scientific cus of twin birth 4 humans thats y they killd twins nd d GODS didnt order them
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by PrinceMajestic: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

its xtianity n islam that supports slavery rape of women nd pedophilia. Respect the traditions of africa
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
but in ancient times d catholic crusaders invaded pegan cities nd burnt them 2 d ground, killing, stealing n raping their women this is in bible pages, muslims did same nd re stil doing it forcin pple to convert at gunpoint like boko haram, isis etc. Nd african were primitive nd didnt knw d scientific cus of twin birth 4 humans thats y they killd twins nd d GODS didnt order them

My good sir... Calm down, get a proper education, and get a good life. grin
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Netflix really want to lose their customer-base sha. Anyway, they are just testing the waters.

In fact, people should start deleting their app already. Moslems should also join because they wouldn't be spared if they succeed with Christians.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Mokason28:
Christians are upset that Netflix made a series with a gay Jesus.

You have the right to be upset.

But remember you've been literally calling atheists fools for millenia. You've made movies vilifying traditional religion.

The game is the game. Free speech for life. grin

May your intellect never derail... Only you have made sense so far

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.