Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight (81163 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Risingblue008(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ntin wrong wit it,there r only fighting for territory
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by zedman1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

Keep your cats indoor, put your litter boxes somewhere safe , get them cat toys and scratch posts with hiding place.
You should also wear them collars with their name’s ,your number etc in the collar (in case they wonder out of sight ) that way they won’t be tagged “witch “
Indoor cats have longer life span as oppose to outdoors
Bro, I'm a Nigerian, I don't think we keep indoor cats with tags and toys and all those stuff you listed. Well, maybe some people do, the elites maybe. We keep cats which walk freely in and out of the house. In fact one can hardly confine their cats to stay just indoors in my neighborhood. Why should a grown human slaughter two cats, come online to display the photos and ask if there's meaning to what he did? It's actually meaningless, fooli*sh and crazy.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by fsgbeats: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gang wars.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Goldicon2(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
zedman1:
Bro, I'm a Nigerian, I don't think we keep indoor cats with tags and toys and all those stuff you listed. Well, maybe some people do, the elites maybe. We keep cats which walk freely in and out of the house. In fact one can hardly confine their cats to stay just indoors in my neighborhood. Why should a grown human slaughter two cats, come online to display the photos and ask if there's meaning to what he did? It's actually meaningless, fooli*sh and crazy.
This ain't no Slaughter bruh, this is Pure Massacre lol. I no be Cat Fan oh But I no support this one at all. U for just kill am throw way am, posting and asking for meaning is on another level, and you can't say you don't believe in Bad things, because posting and asking for meaning technically means you believe they're actually from your village people

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nuelonyi: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chaii poor Cat
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Goldicon2(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lol If Una Get sense Una suppose know say cat no be Witch , that was a picture painted by witches because Cats don't agree with Evil, if you think Dogs smell evil, then have a cat in your house make I see the Witch way won enter the house. Cats fight off snakes slf, dogs can hardly do that without getting killed or injured. My brother Cats are not bad animals. Them say witch they turn into cats, well if you have a cat in your house, a witch turned cat no fit enter your house.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Munzy14(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Most Nigerians are witches and wizards, that's why they see harmless cats as witches....

They have this general mentality of "An old woman changing to a cat at night to attack enemies"
cheesy

I swear that mentality is soo deep and religious.. smh.

Two cats fighting like normal animal supremacy fight. But OP and his people think otherwise... They av send people... cheesy
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cats, both big and small, believe in protecting their territory. If an intruder comes, its almost always fight till death. That's what your neighbours interrupted.
But if you need another meaning, call village; you qo hear say two old mama don die undecided
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by frozen70(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

Please can anyone read meaning to this, although I don't believe is evil shaa.

God has defitted your enemies
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by frozen70(f): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

Thank your God for defitting your enemy
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by perdollar(m): 5:52am On Dec 17, 2019
TerdooDue:

I wish you sight so you can see for yourself.
I wish u brain so that u can read n understand. happy Xmas in advance
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by perdollar(m): 5:54am On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:

Thank your God for defitting your enemy
deffitting ko detaching ni
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
zedman1:

I get you , well I do know quite a few Nigerians that keep their babies indoor just to keep them safe and all .
Well it’s depends on how you raise your kittens. The only time I take mine out is when we are going to the vet , grooming or going to the park and they’re always in their crate or back bag .Outdoor babies tend to get expose to some type of diseases or harsh treatment.

It’s quite unfortunate that this beauties where slaughtered . Very disgusting ..

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by supereagle(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

Why do you kill them ?
If I may ask, why do you kill goats, rams, cows, fowls etc?
Any animal seen in the bush is a bush meat to hunters, moreover in the night you can't see the body, it is the eyes that catches the hunting light. Omoode will bear me witness. I hope he is still around.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Surrey2Bimshire: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2019
supereagle:

If I may ask, why do you kill goats, rams, cows, fowls etc?
Any animal seen in the bush is a bush meat to hunters, moreover in the night you can't see the body, it is the eyes that catches the hunting light. Omoode will bear me witness. I hope he is still around.

I see .. so what do you do with these cats when you slaughter them .. eat them or just discard them ?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by supereagle(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

I see .. so what do you do with these cats when you slaughter them .. eat them or just discard them ?
It was in 1980 I saw this kind of cat being killed in our school, no house within a perimeter of 3 Km radius, you can see why I called it wild cat, you called it stray away cat, but one thing one should know is that it has started living in the bush, no longer a domestic one.
After killing it, the senior science students said we should pour acid on it to bring out the bones for biology practicals, the teacher said no, took it
home brought the bones back for us after many days. Don't ask me what he did to flesh? I only saw bones afterwards.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Surrey2Bimshire: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
supereagle:

It was in 1980 I saw this kind of cat being killed in our school, no house within a perimeter of 3 Km radius, you can see why I called it wild cat, you called it stray away cat, but one thing one should know is that it has started living in the bush, no longer a domestic one.
After killing it, the senior science students said we should pour acid on it to bring out the bones for biology practicals, the teacher said no, took it
home brought the bones back for us after many days. Don't ask me what he did to flesh? I only saw bones afterwards.

Wow �
It’s sad but I get you .
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Masaudmuhammed: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2019
:-( smiley sad :-(. :-(, :-(!
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Masaudmuhammed: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2019
sadL
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by MissYusrah: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore / Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.