Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight (81052 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 2blockus: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

Please can anyone read meaning to this, although I don't believe is evil shaa.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by GOFRONT(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chaiii

Most Nigerians are witches and wizards, that's why they see harmless cats as witches....

They have this general mentality of "An old woman changing to a cat at night to attack enemies"

272 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 2blockus: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
more pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 2blockus: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
pics

3 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Aidejay(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
em....strange I must say
But wetin 2 cats find enter your ceiling? Check d ceiling well this one that they've been having unrestricted access one might have gone ahead to have little kittens there. You shouldn't be concerned about the literal or otherwise meaning rather focus on preventing a similar occurrence by blocking their access.

197 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
E simply mean sey GOD don bless ur family with xmas meet...just dry am.

234 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Triniti(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
These are stray cats, it happens a lot in a crowded neighborhood. You should not read any meaning to it

174 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by etrange: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hian!

Which meaning are you looking for again? Your neighbours killed two domestic cats they could have just sent away and block the ceiling afterwards, and you're here looking for meaning. I don't even understand people again. Since when did we start killing cats like this? Is this a new trend? These are probably someone's cats.

Nawa o...

126 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by czarina(f): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
2blockus:
please can anyone read meaning to this, although I don't believe is evil shaa.
You're speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Choose one!

Anyway, the brown one looks like a Bengal cat sha (it's not), and you don't find cats this big every time, so, if someone hadn't been so eager to kill a "witch", they probably would have been a few thousand naira richer.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Godsonjolly: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerians won't allow people to have peace with most of these pet animals. Imagine this happened in foreign countries, they will take care of the cat and make it part of the family. But here in Nigeria they will possess the cat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by daddytime(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
A cruel race the negroid is....

18 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by yemifez: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
See beautiful cats

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by PrincessB1(f): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
So they killed those harmless pet and you still have the audacity to post it here, reading an invalid meaning to it

That's atrocious.
Poor cats sad

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by jeff1607(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

when I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

it fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

please can anyone read meaning to this, although I don't believe is evil shaa.

look at the blockus of both cats ,they are different, reason is they were courting as the wants to mate and females ain't nice either before mating

7 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by ghettochild4u(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Haa!!! naija people
Two cats web dey fight for territory na him una kill say dem get witchcraft....
Aiye le ooo..
Cat dey don dey una ceiling for long till dem big reach that size

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Jabarzee(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Burn them

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Starboytwo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
That's two old women in some villages you know, op

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
African mentality.... So you have already concluded tgat they are witches.
These are just two innocent cats living their normal life..... Their fight might be because of territory, maybe one crossed encroached to the others

14 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by mrMeen(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
yemifez:
See beautiful cats
wallahi very beautiful

11 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by foolbuster: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nothing to read meaning to. Nigerians are superstitous to a fault. And its taking a toll on them.

Rodents like rats hide in ceilings and judging by the environment the pic was taken, there must be loads of them there.

Cats are very agile and its not uncommon to find them inside roofs of low buildings. Your neighbours killed two innocent cats that was helping to check your rodent population. They were probably fighting over territory and fell through the roof.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cats are cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Cladez(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
From a plain point of view,cats are known to live on roofs of most low buildings meaning its nothing just 2 cats fighting over territory.

from a spiritual angle hmmm WITCHES that came to attack you but God caused commotion in their midst cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by paix(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Maybe they were fighting over a female cat and they came crashing down.

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Lordbucci2: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
May God forgive u for taking an innocent soul ..

3 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by damtan(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
I hate cats but these are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by chigoziri2403(m): 12:41am On Dec 16, 2019
How unfortunate
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2019
na rat dem probably pursue enter ceiling bros

7 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 16, 2019
One of my Indian family friends daughter was coming from school in ilupeju saw a kitten on the road being thrown stones at, and had legs broken. She inquired why they were beating her. They said she was a witch and deserve to die. She asked for permission to take her. They laughed at her as she took her according to her. She Brought the kitten home, bought milk and feeding bottle for her, took her to vet and she got treatment. 3 weeks later , I visited and saw the cat in a special bed , and in joyous and very playful mood while recovering. Uptil now the cat is enjoying in their house with full play. But here in Nigeria, everything is spiritual and witchcrafts. You didn't check your environment may be is close to the bush and harbor lots of small animals like lizards and rats. They just jump into conclusion by killing the innocent cats. At least, you would have caught them and take them to closest zoo for proper documentation. You would have made little money or have satisfaction.
I don't blame the people that killed them, I only blame the church and the so called spiritual leaders that spiritualise everything in black nations while most of them are the real spiritual witches. Foreigners especially the whites have soft heart but we blacks have stone heart and wicked ones.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 16, 2019
So your neighbours could only show you photos of the cat? Seems this means nothing other than better pepper soup grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by chingle5(m): 2:26am On Dec 16, 2019
OP na so u come kill papa cat and mama cat.............nd the children cats go dey suffer ...........OP na so life be.........INSIDE LIFE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by trueking: 3:13am On Dec 16, 2019
OP you should go for Thanksgiving, God caused confusion in the camp of your enemies and it led to their demise, I thank God for your life, just wait and see, two people will soon die.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.