Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight (81159 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2019
The guy jus dey try fvck her..before female cat go give her man do dem GATS fight serious war for Katanga. Una jus murder two poor cats
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by toprealman: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Most Nigerians are witches and wizards, that's why they see harmless cats as witches....

They have this general mentality of "An old woman changing to a cat at night to attack enemies"
Afterall said and done, like the OP......they will pretend as if they don't know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Hoodgod(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

Please can anyone read meaning to this, although I don't believe is evil shaa.
oga na u kill am...#cook am chop i know u#
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2019
Did your wife sleep in your neighbors room?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by JJOF(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

Baba no meaning, you guys just killed two cute looking creatures cry cry cry. You are all evil angry angry angry. Why do you believe that Cats are evil creatures for crying out loud? The real evil creature is the one currently in Aso rock cry cry cry. RIP CUTE ONES.

4 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by nabegibeg: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Most Nigerians are witches and wizards, that's why they see harmless cats as witches....

They have this general mentality of "An old woman changing to a cat at night to attack enemies"

If you had read the post you wont be make such useless assumptions

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Finnese001: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2019
angry
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by dike0007(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2019
sure
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kingrefreshed: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Shut up your stupid mouth. Aah harmless pet... Aaaah innocent animal..... But when it's your turn now you will spill the blood of Jezuz till its finished. Nigerians and hypocrisy are like this

1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by fortunejum: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Any pet animals that enters my apartment from anywhere is a witch. period. I don't have a cat that may attract any other cat to my room. so y?

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Auxtin85(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
thatigboman:
they fell from the ceiling. Didnt u read the post?

I don’t subscribe to the belief that cat are wishes, I have traveled a lot and most of the countries have been to see cats as pet and you can be jailed for killing it
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by yusluvad(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
RIP to the duo.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by tomju(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Haa!!! naija people
Two cats web dey fight for territory na him una kill say dem get witchcraft....
Aiye le ooo..
Cat dey don dey una ceiling for long till dem big reach that size
2 Male cats fighting for territory. No other meaning.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by montumonami(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2019
I blame nollywood for this. Always using cats as witches in them movies
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Flier: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2019
yemifez:
See beautiful cats
Its very sad
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by netflicks(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2019
The other day na two bush rat(okete) fall inside my kitchen..that day na battle coz those once ready fight u like person...bt finally na I side pot dem end up.. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Born2Breed(f): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2019
grin
See lovely cats you guys just murdered.

They could have simply chased them out.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by GeneralPula: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by careytommy37(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2019
We don't have regard for life in this country. Even human life are wasted anyhow and get away with it. This is why the OP can boldly post this online

3 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Reucy(f): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2019
An average thinking Nigerian sees every cat as potential witches and wizard...please spare we the lovers of cats that. Cats are just harmless and vulnerable creatures.

Uncle I'm sure your neighborhood is a breed for these beautiful cats and not what you are thinking.

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by supereagle(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Triniti:
These are stray cats, it happens a lot in a crowded neighborhood. You should not read any meaning to it
I agree with you on this. We call them " Ologbo Ehana" in my place, meaning wild cat. We killed one in our house in 1982 in the night like that we made good peppersoup out it. Not quite long after that one elderly woman called our attention to one again that it has been eating her chicks, my uncle shot it and killed it, good peppersoup of course.
They maybe fighting for supremacy over the territory. Animals behave like human beings too.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 0monnak0da: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2019
But why are we like this
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Goldicon2(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Godsonjolly:
Nigerians won't allow people to have peace with most of these pet animal's. Imagine this happened in foreign country's, they will take care of the cat and make it part of the family. But here in Nigeria they will possess the cat.
lol You won make Nigeria Stray Cat Part of Family? E go finish everything for your house, bite you and then Move on. But honestly them for just drive the cats away instead of killing them like this.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Who can recall that Pussycats rhyme in Nursery School??
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

Rats live in ur ceiling, they were fighting for territory.

Nothing spiritual about cats
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by BENEAMATA: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2019
[b][/b][i][/i] " BEWARE OF A BAD CAT(s) BEARING GRUDGE (dracula laugh fading into distance )
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Jaynom(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2019
etrange:
Hian!

Which meaning are you looking for again? Your neighbours killed two domestic cats they could have just sent away and block the ceiling afterwards, and you're here looking for meaning. I don't even understand people again. Since when did we start killing cats like this? Is this a new trend? These are probably someone's cats.

Nawa o...
Why do you think pastors are getting richer by the day? It is because Nigeria is filled with Dumb people LOOKING FOR MEANING of basic things . People will run to church looking for meaning and the god of man will open office on their head

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
etrange:
Hian!

Which meaning are you looking for again? Your neighbours killed two domestic cats they could have just sent away and block the ceiling afterwards, and you're here looking for meaning. I don't even understand people again. Since when did we start killing cats like this? Is this a new trend? These are probably someone's cats.

Nawa o...

Nigerians de kill cats as witches n evil spirits, its not a new trend

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kendollar696(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

it's not a mentality..
it's a reality..
pray it doesn't happen to you. because the frustration that come with it, is max 4
This is Naija
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by midnighter(f): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Truly the manner and movement of cats has some kind of bewitching quality...I am not surprised that people find them creepy

All over the world, cats are associated with witchcraft because of their strange behaviour. They have actually evolved to behave like that to survive

And Im also not surprised that your wife fled the house...when cats fight the sound they make is terrible

I dont think you really needed to waste them like that though...they probably just saw some food walking around in your ceiling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI8NsYIyQ2A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Femeto: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Nigerians... Fuckkk.. Religion has finished us!
No mind am.Animal dey fight for rat he say na camp.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by CaptainFM1: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Your neighbours are still very backward. They killed cats. Very sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore / Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.