Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media (66574 Views)

Nigeria Army Dismisses Two Soldiers Who Stole From Dangote’s Refinery / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Agugbadin: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
aadoiza:
From most of the comments above, we can now agree with the theory that states: the black race is supposed to be slave to other races.

Are you just knowing that you are right
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Agugbadin: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Incandescent:
I knew he'd be black before opening the thread. Una no dey use una head. You steal, still come dey make noise

So do I, I saw the title and presumed it must be a black person and I was right. Because black like to flash luxury which in most cases did not legitimately earn

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Roju402(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
It just had to be a black man, darn

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by aadoiza: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Agugbadin:

Are you just knowing that you are right
Not really. I'm only substantiating the theory.
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by LZAA: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
bindukwe:

And you have evidence?
U might want to Google it
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
It's not sad anymore. I see some of us foaming at the mouth when these things are said by others but it's the truth.

We ruin everything!

P. S

I'm not "Uncle Ruckus' daughter". Truth no say make we no talk am.
Uncle Ruckusgringrin that guy. Sha las las Boondocks was made to show the stupidity of black people. So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Only a Nigroe would be that stupid, He clearly didn't know what to do with a meagre £88000.

Billionaire Donald Trump, as stupid and dumb as they say he is, would never be this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Happyguy201: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
It's always a black man dumbest asf

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Spectrum22: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
yomi007k:

Noo...when do we see black people making discoveries or finding solutions to world problems.

It's sad when the black man is one of the major problematic races in the world
cry

When I say the black race is naturally inferior people say I dislike my people.
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by tommy589(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
There's just something about the dark-skinned man's perchant for flamboyance.

Oyibo go tiff, dem go jejely dey one lane but not the black man. You must know say him don arrive.

Poverty truly does things to our minds.

P. S

I'm not an enabler, only stating something most of you already know but hate to admit.

If you do the crime, you do the time.

Thank you. Before scrolling to see the pics I knew it was going to be a black man. Staying low key is sacrilege to many.

Some rich people that comes from poor background don't show off. But those I observed growing up to be show off,arrogant or proud comes mostly from that childhood that lacked basic needs like food, clothing, good shelter etc. It's an observation.

Check the childhood of that show off you know and form your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by maryamwazeery: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Auxtin85:
He who the gods want to kill they first make rich
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by AngelicBeing: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
voltron14:
Onyeama should note how long this guy would be serving:

He is also charged with transactional money laundering, which carries a penalty of 10 years behind bars and a $250,000 fine.
Hian, wetin Onyeama do you, l am working with FBI, if Onyeama gives me 5 million dollars, l will beg Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump to temper justice with mercy, but Onyeama will still go to jail for his sins, maybe like 25 years in jail but I want to eat 5 million egunje from his loot grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by deltateam: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:

Oyibo go tiff, dem go jejely dey one lane but not the black man. You must know say him don arrive.

P. S

I'm not an enabler, only stating something most of you already know but hate to admit.

That's true. They also exhibited it in SA before the fallout and it brought jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:

P. S

But if he's not flamboyant, how will the black females roll with him? If hin nor let you know say hin don arrive, how hin go take fûck you?
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by planetx: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Too many dumb stupid kids on this forum. Anytime a story like this come up, it's an avalanche of low self esteem inferiority complex comments. Like oyinbo don't steal and flaunt, i don't blame you people, most of you lack exposure. I might deactivate my account, the foolishness here is just to much.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by GeneralPula: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
It's not sad anymore. I see some of us foaming at the mouth when these things are said by others but it's the truth.

You ruin everything!

P. S

I'm not "Uncle Ruckus' daughter". Truth no say make we no talk am.

Fixed! cool
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by yomi007k(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
anonymous1759:

Thrash....
How?
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by yomi007k(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Jamestown123 post=84960024][/quote]

Bros ...blackman own too much. Make we no lie.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by yomi007k(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Jamestown123 post=84960024][/quote]

Bros ...blackman own too much. Make we no lie.

I saw one post about a Nigerian priest in India commuting fraud.....dem swear for am?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by anonymous1759(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
yomi007k:

How?

All it the problems we've on earth today are created by the whites, Nuclear weapons, Guns, disease, corruption etc.
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by grandstar(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
kingkakaone:

I knew he was going to be black.
The dark skinned people think it is best to show off.
SMH

Have you ever lived in Europe or America? You'd be shocked when you travel to these places. Some of you will swear you will never marry Oyinbo after you spend a few months there, not to talk of months.

It has nothing to do with skin. If it did, it means you're calling God dumb for creating such innately stupid race. Among the 10 billionaires who lost all their fortune, not a single one is black.

The use of black Americans as a yardstick for all blacks is simply wrong. Most black Americans are descedants of slaves brought from Africa. They were treated horribly with no hope of education.

Even when slavery ended in 1864, the freed black slaves in the South were subjected to severe discrimination by very racist laws which limited their advancement. They couldn't even use the same toilet as a white man. They had to seat at the back of the bus and not among whites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by udemzyudex(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Black man,no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by explicitee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Your dullness led you to post your crime on Social media just for stupid game that doesn't last. Enjoy your time behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by DexterousOne(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:

P. S

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by SniperSmurf(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
I blame the bank for employing Gucci Mane as their vault officer.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by urahara(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
The amount of self hate I see in this thread is scaring me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by DexterousOne(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
grandstar:

Have you ever lived in Europe or America? You'd be shocked when you travel to these places. Some of you will swear you will never marry Oyinbo after you spend a few months there, not to talk of months.

It has nothing to do with skin. If it did, it means you're calling God dumb for creating such innately stupid race. Among the 10 billionaires who lost all their fortune, not a single one is black.

The use of black Americans as a yardstick for all blacks is simply wrong. Most black Americans are descedants of slaves brought from Africa. They were treated horribly with no hope of education.

Even when slavery ended in 1864, the freed black slaves in the South were subjected to severe discrimination by very racist laws which limited their advancement. They couldn't even use the same toilet as a white man. They had to seat at the back of the bus and not among whites.

Black Americans have been through so much.

Yet we need to get ourselves back.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by DexterousOne(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
urahara:
The amount of self hate I see in this thread is scaring me.

The self hatred is worrisome
Indeed

But you need to understand why the self hatred exists in the first place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by DexterousOne(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
planetx:
Too many dumb stupid kids on this forum. Anytime a story like this come up, it's an avalanche of low self esteem inferiority complex comments. Like oyinbo don't steal and flaunt ,I don't blame you people, most of you lack exposure. I might deactivate my account, the foolishness here is just to much.

LMAO cheesy
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by DexterousOne(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Enough with the stereotyping bullshit, crime and flaunting of same crime has nothing to do with race or skin colour, there are white men who flaunt their crime on social media, don't display low esteem cos of the way you perceive a certain race.

Poverty does things to your mind, not everyone's mind.

She has a point
And you are agreeing to it

Assuming a white man has poverty mentality (which btw is common)
He will most likely behave in this manner too

So its more of the condition and mindset than the color of skin.
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by DexterousOne(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
bindukwe:

All these flamboyance is a consequence of feelings of inferiority.

Flamboyance to a large extent represents freedom to a mind improvised by poverty.

True that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
He has mind o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.