Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry (41308 Views)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) / Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Nwaonyishi69: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2019
One good news in the last one week.
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Liposure: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Ladycoolbreeze:
How young is she? If she's not less than 25 then she's not young.
wrong notion my dear.a person over 25 is still young
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Liposure:
wrong notion my dear.a person over 25 is still young
Yes I know but I meant in their context of "young"
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Sijo01(f): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2019
light099:
Very unprofessional news by OP.
Poor blogging, why create a sensitve thread and topic like this but you didn't state her age which is the most important thing about the news, and what everyone wants to see? How then do call her youngest commissioner when you don't even know her age?

For those who want to know her age, she's 26 years old. That's the simple important detail the unprofessional OP missed.

I opened the thread for the sole purpose of knowing her age. But was disappointed by the op quack journalism.
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Liposure: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2019
A Welcome development.but, would she be able 2 withstand d hyenas and jackals in d ministry
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by vertueptime: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Just imagine if she served in the same ministry this year and reported to one old man, now shes the oga pata pata. Corpers go get level for that ministry wel wel
rainmoredays:
What does she know about administration. This is just man know man appointment, nothing .more jare
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Liposure: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Ladycoolbreeze:

Yes I know but I meant in their context of "young"
honey, if its by dat yardstick.den i believe a person under 16 is young.
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by catalan15(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2019
All The Best....
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by geesilver(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Gentle034:
Woman. Am just trying to see if this is ryt
lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by hajaraisah: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
MrPresident1:
At 34, Sanna Marin will soon become the world's youngest sitting prime minister after being selected by Finland's Social Democratic party to take over as leader following the resignation of Prime Minister Antti Rinne.

In recent years there has been a surge of politicians in their 30s winning leadership roles, including New Zealand's 39-year-old Prime Minister Jacina Ardern, Ukraine's 35-year-old Prime Minister hajaraisah, and El Salvador's 38-year-old President Nayib Bukele.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-youngest-national-leaders-in-the-world-ranked-by-age-2017-10?IR=T

Ordinary commissioner, make una dey deceive una self
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by shiwex: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2019
And what is her background... is she an ex sports lady? Just want to knw her credentials for getting a post like that.
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by JastSiryin(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2019
simplelad:
A very good development. All the slay queens busy painting faces and fixing nails, see your mate as commissioner. Keep on enticing men around. Well done to una
You ppl should quit it with this slay queen bashing jor.I've found that even the truest of statements become rather stale if uttered repeatedly. Its like they start getting tainted with hypocrisy. Slay queens are a part of what makes the world interesting let's be honest. Variety is the spice of life. I think we as human overestimate our knowledge of good and evil.

To be honest I can't even begin to imagine just how dull this world would've been if it were filled with the "good people" many of y'all have cooked up in your heads. Anyways, hope she performs. Goodluck to her
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by ServantsOfTruth: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2019
This Idiot that sleeps with the state governor
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Rajosh(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2019
helinues:
How old is she to be the youngest commissioner?

Anyways, congratulations to her
she's 26 years old
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by youngGodson: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gentle034:
Are women not also humans, what makes you think she's not fit for the office or it's not ryt
undecided
Gentle034:
Are women not also humans, what makes you think she's not fit for the office or it's not ryt
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by topboss: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
I wonder how dey will cope wen igbo leaves. grin grin grin

The rush for Igbo is no longer done in hiding.

na dem dey rush us.
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by topboss: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
This Idiot that sleeps with the state governor

stop hating, na her God give her.

many sleep with governor but how many become commissioner?

go and read about Joseph in Egypt.

plus, i think she is married in that area, becos kolo is not an igbo name. (Miss Joana Nnazua Kolo)
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Mrexcell(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
HonMike:

https://www.fidelinfo.com/2019/12/15/nigerias-youngest-commissioner-assumes-office-pledges-effective-ministry/

Rubbish the current president of Finland is just 34yrs the youngest minister I her cabinet is 32yrs what exactly are we celebrating here?
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by ServantsOfTruth: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
topboss:

stop hating, na her God give her.

many sleep with governor but how many become commissioner?

go and read about Joseph in Egypt.

plus, i think she is married in that area, becos kolo is not an igbo name. (Miss Joana Nnazua Kolo)

Na God give am abi

Swear with your life for her

If she no dey Bleep her Oga

Swear I dey wait you oooooooo
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Mryacks: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
Impressive..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.