Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) (63247 Views)

Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video) / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by Naijalarry: 3:56pm On May 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq3fmOINh3E

President Bola Tinubu has arrived at the Presidential villa on his first day of work, hours after he took the oath of office as Nigeria’s 16th President.

Tinubu who arrived from the Defence House is welcome by the Vice President, Senator Kashim Shettima; the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila; the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

Other officials on board to receive the President are the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC Ltd), Mele Kyari and the lawmaker representing Ikeja Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Honourable James Faleke etc.

Arriving at the villa, Tinubu first received a salutation from the quarter guard through the Presidential gate. He thereafter exchanged pleasantries with Shettima, Gbajabiamila and others.

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/30/tinubu-arrives-presidential-villa-on-first-day-in-office/

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban President

200 Likes 21 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by successmatters(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2023
I heard he came late to work, arrived by 2.13 pm, after a drug overdose.

177 Likes 27 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by arejibadz(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2023
please i'm begging do well

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by N3TRAL: 3:59pm On May 30, 2023
For tomorrow to be sweet, today must be bitter.

The pain we suffer today means that as we progress into the long four years of progress awaiting us, it will only get better.

There will be discomfort in 2023 so that 2024 can be better than this year, and 2025 will be better than its predecessor, and so on till Mr President honourably hands over to a new man/woman after fixing Nigeria to the best of his ability.

I believe in Nigeria. 💚 🤍 💚
I believe I will succeed in my must difficult endeavour and make my fatherland proud.
I believe Nigeria will be the pride of Africa.
I believe Nigeria will reclaim its past glory and surpass it.

O God of Creation, direct President Tinubu's noble cause and guide him right 💙♥️

192 Likes 32 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by successmatters(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2023
grin

I pity the presidential seat, Peter Obi will need to buy another seat soon.

93 Likes 16 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by taylor88(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2023
Tinubu if you like carry one year federal allocation take sniff cocaine

E kuku no dey hard you

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by Dpen11(f): 4:00pm On May 30, 2023
Stolen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by taylor88(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2023
arejibadz:
please i'm begging do well

You can’t give what you don’t have

A man that’s busy trembling on top of snakes and serpents 🤣🤣🤣

Shaky shaky bedwetter

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by KingOfIsoko1: 4:00pm On May 30, 2023
Hoping Tinubu will make a good president is like marrying a former prostitute and hoping she stays faithful in marriage

17 Likes 4 Shares

successmatters:

He was at the mechanic servicing his chambers

E get leakage

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by successmatters(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He was at the mechanic servicing his chmabers

Or trying a better size ? grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by olasaad(f): 4:02pm On May 30, 2023
Remi did not belong to the oza room

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by successmatters(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

You can’t give what you don’t have

Nigerians keep hoping that a chicken🐔 will hatch a cow 🐄 grin

A thief will always remain a thief.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by ganisucks(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2023
Remi Tinubu should not be in the office. She's occupying, for now, the position of first lady; she's not a member of his staff. This picture shows she wants to be a cabal player.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by successmatters(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2023
ganisucks:
Remi Tinubu should not be in the office. She's occupying, for now, the position of first lady; she's not a member of his staff. This picture shows she wants to be a cabal player.

Who else will be helping to hold the shaky drug controlled hand in check to sign dirty deals? grin

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by pointblankeirie: 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
BAT please do something..... your statement has triggered a chain reaction. At least make power stable in these trying times angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by OkayDaddy: 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
successmatters:
successmatters:

Who else will be helping to hold the shaky drug controlled hand in check to sign dirty deals? grin
ganisucks:
successmatters:

Nigerians keep hoping that a chicken🐔 will hatch a cow 🐄 grin
A thief will always remain a thief.
KingOfIsoko1:
Hoping Tinubu will make a good president is as yricky as praying that a former prostitute will not use vibrator

Obidient tears of Biafra

Their tears are hot enough to make eba.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by MorataFC: 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
Good one, Mr. Presido

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
After sending petrol prices haywire.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by atobs4real(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Congratulations to you my President.
You shall continue to perform and move Nigeria to a greater height

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by Warl0ck: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Chaii
Thank God, i am not a Nigerian.
successmatters:
grin

I pity the presidential seat, Peter Obi will need to buy another seat soon.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by datola: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Congratulations to the most prepared president we ever had.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Ewo! N some people dey court dey find "clearance", they were not aware grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by dondodo: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Obi is coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by NwekereNdokl: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by olaboy33(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Oluremi Tinubu needs to thread carefully.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by boladale123: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
We voted BAT and not Remi.
The incoming days will be interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by Epistasis(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
All hail President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu....may your reign bring all round prosperity to all Nigerians.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by plumcomm: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
T
Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Good start for a better Nigeria 🇳🇬

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 Nigeria 🇳🇬

paymentvoucher:
MY PRESIDENT!!!
May your reign favour me and my entire family, Amen.
Raskimonojendor:

Amen.
And me and my family too. Amen.
AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.
horgarzer:
May I be successful with my family and friends ijn. May Tinubu reign bring prosperity to me ijn
Ingocof:
Gbogbo wa lo ma ri BATISHE.
AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where the swines are from in any part of Nigeria.)
Whatsoever they wish for our darling nation will happen to them 💯.

Keep up the positivity guys.
God bless you all.

lakesidepapa:

By God grace.. May President Bola Ahmed Tinubu reign favor me and my family iJn..
AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
So shall it be for you and your household in Jesus name.
Insha Allah 🙏
fredoooooo:
God bless you too and all the good people in Nigeria...
Oga Fredoooooo,
GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH.
May all you lay your hands on prosper.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you Chiefoo

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
This is to inform everyone that henceforth I've renounced my membership of obidient gang as I want to join the progressive Nigerians to forge Nigeria ahead. There's no need for erhnic fighting . Either we like it or not Tinibu's portrait will adorn our walls and there's nothing we can do about it. We can only pray for him to succeed because his success will positively affect everyone. Let's stop wishing and waiting for his failure. If God say Obi will rule, it will surely come to pass. I am no longer also relying on all these pastors prophesying, they have misled many of us and created unnecessary hatred with all their fake prophesies.
To close the first page of this wonderful thread,
We will say....

God bless you.
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Nigeria will work.
Nigeria will be Great again in our lifetime.

How we wish they can be like you.

125 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.