Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry (41291 Views)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) / Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by HonMike: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
The new Kwara Commissioner for Sports and Youth Development, Miss Joana Nnazua Kolo has assumed office, following her swearing-in by the Executive Governor of Kwara State, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq on Friday.

Kolo, who visited her office shortly after the swearing-in ceremony, promised to work in tandem with the governor’s agenda, saying she would cooperate with the Governor to ensure effective delivery of works and activities under her ministry.

“Today signifies the dawn of a new era, as I thank Almighty God for making me witness today, I also appreciate Governor AbdulRazaq for trusting me with this ministry. I am committed to supervise this ministry to achieve the good plans of the Governor for the people of Kwara,” she said.

Kolo noted that the ministry is a sensitive one that must be used judiciously to facilitate youth liberation and empowerment in the state, just as she also promised to ensure that sporting activities are upgraded in the state.

"I pledge to handle this ministry effectively by discharging my duties toward ensuring the liberation of both young and old individuals in the state. I'm committed to the course of youth empowerment, where enabling environment and opportunities will be giving to the talented youths we have in the state to thrive. There is need for us to scale-up our sporting activities, which I will ensure it comes into fruition," she added.
https://www.fidelinfo.com/2019/12/15/nigerias-youngest-commissioner-assumes-office-pledges-effective-ministry/

7 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Gentle034(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Woman. Am just trying to see if this is ryt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by ImDStar: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2019
He try
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by press9jatv: 5:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Congratulations dear.

4 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by vexman1000(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2019
we're tired of failed promises
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by MetroBaba1(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2019
I wish to work with her

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Goldencheese(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Wow, young and female. Big ups. Wishing you successful strides on the job, Commissioner.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by tuoyoojo(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2019
This is a step in the right direction. She is representing the young people, the so called leaders of tomorrow. I pray she pulls her weight

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by helinues: 6:06am On Dec 16, 2019
How old is she to be the youngest commissioner?

Anyways, congratulations to her

19 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Roon9(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by MVLOX(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2019
how old is she again.....

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Auxtin85(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2019
Thank God
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by gosmoney(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2019
How old she be na

3 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by toyinjimoh(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Congrat dear, not too young to rule

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by MrPresident1: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2019
At 34, Sanna Marin will soon become the world's youngest sitting prime minister after being selected by Finland's Social Democratic party to take over as leader following the resignation of Prime Minister Antti Rinne.

In recent years there has been a surge of politicians in their 30s winning leadership roles, including New Zealand's 39-year-old Prime Minister Jacina Ardern, Ukraine's 35-year-old Prime Minister Oleksiy Honcharuk, and El Salvador's 38-year-old President Nayib Bukele.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-youngest-national-leaders-in-the-world-ranked-by-age-2017-10?IR=T

Ordinary commissioner, make una dey deceive una self

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by RichDad1(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2019
A very bold move by the governor. Happening in a religious and conservative state like Kwara makes it more interesting.
Hope she performs excellently.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Very unprofessional news by OP.
Poor blogging, why create a sensitve thread and topic like this but you didn't state her age which is the most important thing about the news, and what everyone wants to see? How then do call her youngest commissioner when you don't even know her age?

For those who want to know her age, she's 26 years old. That's the simple important detail the unprofessional OP missed.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by thapest: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2019
Buy direct UK used laptops with 100% warranty

3 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by simplelad(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2019
A very good development. All the slay queens busy painting faces and fixing nails, see your mate as commissioner. Keep on enticing men around. Well done to una

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2019
How young is she? If she's not less than 25 then she's not young.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 16, 2019
let's see how well she'll roll...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by rainmoredays: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2019
What does she know about administration. This is just man know man appointment, nothing .more jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by israelmao(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2019
MetroBaba1:
I wish to work with her

Do you have a solution to one of the Kwara State's greatest problems in sports and youth development?If you do make a proposal and submit at this ministry then you will be able to work with her.
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by checkedout: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2019
light099:
Very unprofessional news by OP.
Poor blogging, why create a sensitve thread and topic like this but you didn't state her age which is the most important thing about the news, and what everyone wants to see? How then do call her youngest commissioner when you don't even know her age?

For those who want to know her age, she's 26 years old. That's the simple important detail the unprofessional OP missed.

Thanks a lot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by CasNova: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2019
The news report ought to specify her age
All the same, wishing her the best.
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Onlinealaba(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Yu
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by ogawisdom(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2019
Donald Duke was a commissioner at 23
Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2019
ogawisdom:
Donald Duke was a commissioner at 23
Not true! He was appointed commissioner of budget and planning by Gov Clement Ebri, in 1992 and he was already 31yrs!!!

6 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2019
gosmoney:
How old she be na

Barely 26

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting / Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.