Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. (10992 Views)

Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
@bolded Sir!

Of course you and him are brothers in disorder!

But NO! You can't be my brother if we're not related
Through blood~ family ties like brother, sister, cousin, nephew, uncle and so on.

Through business ~associates assisting one another to earn money to take care of our material needs.

And most importantly
Through faith ~ having the same line of thought on sacred matters.

So since we have NOTHING in common, both of you are my neighbours, NONE of you is my brother in anyway Sir! smiley

MuttleyLaff:
I love you, love Christians, love believers, love every Tom, Dick, Harry, Mary and Jane

What binds believers together is much stronger than what separates them

What they agree on binds them together more than whatever differences or disagreement(s) they might nurse that others think separates them from each other

MuttleyLaff:
What binds us all together is greater that what seemingly has us on different sides

CaveAdullam:
What binds every Christians together is not doctrines or denominations; be it celestial, cherubim and seraphim, Christ embassy, winners, catholic, synagogue, redeem etc Na JESUS CHRIST NA BE THE YOKE WEY BIND US TOGETHER. Inasmuch you believe in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with all thy heart, Spirit, Soul and Body you are free to go BUT WILL NOT GROW EFFECTIVELY WHEN ENTANGLED IN THE WRONG DOCTRINES.

Your strawman is always too bad bro. Any truth that cannot stand the light of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God will begin and end like the tower of Babel.

Thanks.
God bless.
Maximus69, whether you like it or not like it, you're my brother in Christ, lol
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
shadeyinka:
Your numerals didn't exceed 9 but numerals are supposed to extend till infinity! LOL

But by now, you should be able to count beyond 9?

Have a great day!
shadeyinka and you say you want to profile someone,
but look at you fumbling about over a simple and easy peasy lemon squeasy observational test, smh, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, lol.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
but look at you fumbling about over a simple and easy peasy lemon squeasy observational test, smh, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, lol.
I didn't know it was a test!
What's the question?
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Maximus69,whether you like it or not like it, you're my brother in Christ, lol

Hmmmmmmmmm,

I can understand!

You really wish JWs are your brothers in your confusion, but the TRUTH is we are NOT your brothers because you are WORKERS OF INIQUITY(LAWLESSNESS)! Matthew 7:21-23 undecided
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

shadeyinka:
I didn't know it was a test!
What's the question
?

MuttleyLaff:
I'll show you amusing next below

[img]https://s5/images/shadeyinkaProfile.jpg[/img]

Let's see, with your answer, if really at all "one day, you'll be ... enough to profile!"

[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffDrinkRollEye.gif[/img]
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmmmmmmmm,
I can understand!
You really wish JWs are your brothers in your confusion, but the TRUTH is we are NOT your brothers because you are WORKERS OF INIQUITY(LAWLESSNESS)! Matthew 7:21-23 undecided
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious34d26efd4dfccb03.gif[/img]

"small pikin ignorant of the power of the plant/herb, calls it vegetable".
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s3/images/drinkRolleyes.gif[/img]
I thought you speak good English!
How could you have written:
Can you find the THE mistake?

If there was any mistake, it's your grammar!

So, was that supposed to be the question or is there something else?

One day, I'm going to profile you!
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious34d26efd4dfccb03.gif[/img]

"small pikin ignorant of the power of the plant/herb, calls it vegetable".

Jesus labeled you and your folks who can't agree on principles, doctrines or teachings yet claiming worshippers of the same God "workers of INIQUITY" Matthew 7:21-23

So just go straight and call Jesus the small pikin ignorant on the matter! undecided
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
shadeyinka:
I thought you speak good English!
How could you have written:
Can you find the THE mistake?

If there was any mistake, it's your grammar!

So, was that supposed to be the question or is there something else?
Yup, that was the observational "test" and see how you fumbled at it, making a right dog dinner before you actually by the skin of your teeth, managed to at last get the answer, so much is expected from a wannabe profiler, lol

shadeyinka:
One day, I'm going to profile you!
There are better things out there for you to, stop trying hard to become a Pharisee going about profiling others
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Yup, that was the observational "test" and see how you fumbled at it, making a right dog dinner before you actually by the skin of your teeth, managed to at last get the answer, so much is expected from a wannabe profiler, lol

There are better things out there for you to, stop trying hard to become a Pharisee going about profiling others
So, it was a test!?
It doesn't stop me to start profiling you when I'm less busy.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Jesus labeled you and your folks who can't agree on principles, doctrines or teachings yet claiming worshippers of the same God "workers of INIQUITY" Matthew 7:21-23

So just go straight and call Jesus the small pikin ignorant on the matter! undecided
Maximus69, you have twisted Matthew 7:21-23. Well, not surprised, because that's what you are used, indoctrinated and taught how to.

Maximus69, what matters is what binds us together, not our differences.

Have you thought about your fingers on your hand, hmm? Are they each and/or all equal in length Maximus69, erhn? Nah, I didn't think you'll say they are, lol.

Maximus69, learn from our fingers, as sometimes there is something they do that makes they be together and together like as if they each and/or all are of the same length, lol.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
shadeyinka:
So, it was a test!?
It doesn't stop me to start profiling you when I'm less busy.

MuttleyLaff:
"Laying wait for Him, and seeking to catch something out of His mouth, that they might accuse him"
- Luke 11:54

Who profiling epp? Smh.
Profiling is what Pharisees do. Usually wait when less busy to become a tool in the devil's workshop
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, you have twisted Matthew 7:21-23. Well, not surprised, because that's what you are used, indoctrinated and taught how to.

Maximus69, what matters is what binds us together not our differences.

Have you thought about your fingers on your hand, hmm? Are they each and/or all equal in length Maximus69, erhn? Nah, I didn't think you'll say they are, lol.

Maximus69, learn from our fingers, as sometimes there is something they do that makes they be together and together like as if they each and/or all are of the same length, lol.

Walahi Talahi

Spiritual blindness is evil! embarassed

Please what exactly binds you and i together? cheesy

Well let me remind you that if you're insinuating that we're both Bible carriers, Satan has really caged you alive!

Because during the first century Jewish religious leaders called Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and Jesus' followers (Christians) all claimed to believe in the 39 Hebrew/Aramaic scriptures known today as "Old Testament", yet Jesus called all other religionists "Children of Satan the Devil" {John 8:44} referring to them as DEAD! Matthew 8:22

So do not assume that since i'm talking about Jesus and you are also talking about Jesus then we are of the same sort! undecided

NO!

We must have the same line of thought as to what Jesus stands for {Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2} otherwise there is a great chasm in between you and i! Luke 16:26

You and i can't be brothers in faith yet when i speak to someone asking questions about faith, you flair up criticizing, antagonising and outrightly condemning what i said!
When a finger is about to carry out a task, all other fingers come up to support, it's when another hand SECRETLY comes around UNSUSPECTED that fingers disagrees. Meaning the fingers don't belong to the same owner (Jesus)embarassed
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Profiling is what Pharisees do. Usually wait when less busy to become a tool in the devil's workshop

Listen and learn from Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) today!

The Pharisees weren't doing anything on their own, it's exactly the same hook Satan has been using that he is still using till today to recruit unsuspected workers like you for himself! embarassed

What is that same HOOK?

Me first and the ignorance to IDENTIFY whose side God is!

All humans have the inborn tendency to render sacred services to God(worship), so Satan finds it really difficult to convince us NOT to worship God, his plan is to make people derail from worshiping the TRUE God!

So Pharisees strongly believe they were worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob thinking Jesus and his followers were impostors.

That is exactly what you and your folks are thinking about Jehovah's Witnesses, yet the fruitage of God's holy spirit is missing in all your forms of worship.

Excellent example is what you and Shadeyinka have been exhibiting all these while on this thread, but if it comes to antagonizing JWs to support your fruitless TRINITY deity, you'll feel obliged to form alliance against us! Act 23:1-8

So all your folks today and those first century antagonists DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! Luke 23:34, Act 7:60
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Walahi Talahi

Spiritual blindness is evil! embarassed

Please what exactly binds you and i together? cheesy

Well let me remind you that if you're insinuating that we're both Bible carriers, Satan has really caged you alive!

Because during the first century Jewish religious leaders called Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and Jesus' followers (Christians) all claimed to believe in the 39 Hebrew/Aramaic scriptures known today as "Old Testament", yet Jesus called all other religionists "Children of Satan the Devil" {John 8:44} referring to them as DEAD! Matthew 8:22

So do not assume that since i'm talking about Jesus and you are also talking about Jesus then we are of the same sort! undecided

NO!

We must have the same line of thought as to what Jesus stands for {Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2} otherwise there is a great chasm in between you and i! Luke 16:26

You and i can't be brothers in faith yet when i speak to someone asking questions about faith, you flair up criticizing, antagonising and outrightly condemning what i said!
When a finger is about to carry out a task, all other fingers come up to support, it's when another hand SECRETLY comes around UNSUSPECTED that fingers disagrees. Meaning the fingers don't belong to the same owner (Jesus)embarassed
One word: Jesus
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
One word: Jesus

I know nah! undecided

That's what you're thinking!

But the TRUTH is that my Jesus totally differ from your own!

Mine is a mighty spirit being who is capable of uniting over 8,500,000 people from different races under the heavens, recruiting them all as his workers to preach and teach zealously in all their neighborhood, and they're all having the same line of thought! John 17:20-23

But yours is also a mighty spirit being who is capable of causing confusion amongst people, {2Corinthians 4:4 compared to 2Corinthians 11:14} teaching them to kill one another over pride, racism and politics, and at the same time deceiving them that they're all worshippers of one single loving God! embarassed

So MY JESUS AND YOUR JESUS AREN'T THE SAME PERSON SIR! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
I know nah! undecided

That's what you're thinking!

But the TRUTH is that my Jesus totally differ from your own!

Mine is a mighty spirit being who is capable of uniting over 8,500,000 people from different races under the heavens, recruiting them all as his workers to preach and teach zealously in all their neighborhood, and they're all having the same line of thought! John 17:20-23

But yours is also a mighty spirit being who is capable of causing confusion amongst people, {2Corinthians 4:4 compared to 2 Corinthians 11:14} teaching them to kill one another over pride, racism and politics, and at the same time deceiving them that they're all worshippers of one single loving God! embarassed

So MY JESUS AND YOUR JESUS AREN'T THE SAME PERSON SIR! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
I don't recognise this Jesus you are painting as teaching anyone to kill one another over pride, racism and politics. I don't recognise a Jesus causing confusion. God is not a God of confusion. Sorry.

There is no and/or nothing like "my Jesus," Jesus is for everyone, Jesus is everyone's. Jesus is everybody's.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I don't recognise this Jesus you are painting as teaching anyone to kill one another over pride, racism and politics. I don't recognise a Jesus causing confusion. God is not a God of confusion. Sorry.

There is no and/or nothing like "my Jesus," Jesus is for everyone, Jesus is everyone's.

Jehovah's Witnesses claim they're WITNESSES of Jesus by practicing exactly what he taught us.

©We don't participate in WORLDLY politics! John 17:14-16, 18:36

©We don't engage in WARS! Matthew 26:52 compared to Isaiah 2:1-4

©We don't make noise in public places in the name of preaching {Matthew 12:19} we respect people's opinion so we ask for their permission before we preach to them! Matthew 10:11-13

©We don't pray in public places so most people assume JWs don't pray at all! Matthew 6:5-6

©We don't protest against governmental authority,{Romans 13:1} because we know they're there temporarily for a purpose! Romans 13:2-4

©We encourage all members to go out in their respective neighborhood to preach zealously and teach effectively to make more workers (evangelizers)! Matthew 28:19-20

Anywhere a witness is found he/shes becomes one of us no matter where he/she comes from! Matthew 12:46-50

If your Jesus is not proactive in all these fields, it's a demon (disgusting as Jesus) promote LAWLESSNESS! 2Corinthians 11:14 compared to Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Jehovah's Witnesses claim they're WITNESSES of Jesus by practicing exactly what he taught us.

©We don't participate in WORLDLY politics! John 17:14-16, 18:36

©We don't engage in WARS! Matthew 26:52 compared to Isaiah 2:1-4

©We don't make noise in public places in the name of preaching {Matthew 12:19} we respect people's opinion so we ask for their permission before we preach to them! Matthew 10:11-13

©We don't pray in public places so most people assume JWs don't pray at all! Matthew 6:5-6

©We don't protest against governmental authority,{Romans 13:1} because we know they're there temporarily for a purpose! Romans 13:2-4

©We encourage all members to go out in their respective neighborhood to preach zealously and teach effectively to make more workers (evangelizers)! Matthew 28:19-20

Anywhere a witness is found he/shes becomes one of us no matter where he/she comes from! Matthew 12:46-50

If your Jesus is not proactive in all these fields, it's a demon (disgusting as Jesus) promote LAWLESSNESS! 2Corinthians 11:14 compared to Matthew 7:21-23
There is a recurring theme that stood out like a throbbing red sore thumb in your above post and it's one word, which is "we,"

We this, we that, we etcetera, it shows an indication, evidence and/or sign of self-centeredness. You seem to think the whole wide world spins and revolves around y'all little fingers.

1 Like

Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is a recurring theme that stood out like a throbbing red sore thumb in your above post and it one word, which is "we,"

We this, we that, we etcetera, it shows an indication, evidence and/or sign of self-centeredness. You seem to think the whole wide world spins and revolves around y'all little fingers.

Can you see what i've been telling you all this while?

You're promoting the thinking of the world! undecided

That's why you can't quote the Bible to back up your thoughts even when i keep citing a scripture each time to back what i'm saying! undecided

Please is your Jesus still the same as mine? if you don't know what's happening now, it's a challenge for your Jesus to fulfill the promise the REAL Jesus made to his followers, he promised to send the holy spirit that will remind us of what to say each time our faith is called to question! Luke 12:11-12

Well that's how first century Christians do talk after separating themselves from FALSE RELIGIONS of their time, it's always WE THIS, WE THAT! Roman 1:12, 5:8, 2Corinthians 5:20, Galatians 6:9, Ephesians 4:13, 1Thessalonians 5:14 smiley
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by objectivechrist: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Can you see what i've been telling you all this while?

You're promoting the thinking of the world! undecided

That's why you can't quote the Bible to back up your thoughts even when i keep citing a scripture each time to back what i'm saying! undecided

Please is your Jesus still the same as mine? if you don't know what's happening now, it's a challenge for your Jesus to fulfill the promise the REAL Jesus made to his followers, he promised to send the holy spirit that will remind us of what to say each time our faith is called to question! Luke 12:11-12

Well that's how first century Christians do talk after separating themselves from FALSE RELIGIONS of their time, it's always WE THIS, WE THAT! Roman 1:12, 5:8, 2Corinthians 5:20, Galatians 6:9, Ephesians 4:13, 1Thessalonians 5:14 smiley
Maximus69, I don't know anything about "your Jesus." I don't know "your Jesus". I know Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

You have ever been spoiling to have an argument and/or fight with me and I keep dodging from it. You have labelled me all sorts, accused me of being all sorts, even after I've pasted quotes of me taking from other topics on other threads, just so you can at least, have an idea of my position(s), you still charge on full cylinders. Maximus69, I am not into proof-texting with Bible verses. I don't have to prove anything about me and/or my faith to you. Have you not noticed with attitude and way you've been behaving how you have alienated Ihedinobi3? I have on record shared a story here in past on the Religion forum, of my experience with a Jehovah's Witness at an international airport departures lounge, who because she saw me reading a red Bible while waiting to be called to board our flight, thought I was a Jehovah's Witness, but upon being told no, the conversation stopped and went stone dead cold, with a blank stared face. I didn't take it personal, as like I earlier had said, it is because I know people are on different altitudes etcetera. You already have your 99 problems on this thread with others, please don't have me as your 100th problem. Please, leave me, let me be in my lane. We are on the same train, but in different coaches, that's fine, OK and dandy. I have no problem or concerns with that. Of course, you have a conscience, well ...hmm. I bite my tongue.

I had previously let it be known that I read everything and that's JWs too. You can't show me ever on this thread judging you for being a JW. I have shed light of the issue of trinity. I am not a trinitarian, but I believe in the trinity concept. There are a lot of things you believe and believe in that I agree with, but there's also those instances, I just might believe and believe in more, as in meaning, beyond where you have stopped, lol

I am blessed to know scripture enough to be able to quote as and when necessary. I haven't yet been persuaded to quote any bible verses Maximus69, that explains why you didn't read me quote any for you, lol.

There is this local proverbial that says "only God knows who is serving Him." Life is too short Maximus69, I am not your enemy, I am not the enemy. When a smart person is told one, he gets the three, lol.

1 Like

Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, I don't know anything about "your Jesus." I don't know "your Jesus". I know Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

You have ever been spoiling to have an argument and/or fight with me and I keep dodging from it. You have labelled me all sorts, accused me of being all sorts, even after I've pasted quotes of me taking from other topics on other threads, just so you can at least, have an idea of my position(s), you still charge on full cylinders. Maximus69, I am not into proof-texting with Bible verses. I don't have to prove anything about me and/or my faith to you. Have you not noticed with attitude and way you've been behaving how you have alienated Ihedinobi3? I have on record shared a story here in past on the Religion forum, of my experience with a Jehovah's Witness at an international airport departures lounge, who because she saw me reading a red Bible while waiting to be called to board our flight, thought I was a Jehovah's Witness, but upon being told no, the conversation stopped and went stone dead cold, with a blank stared face. I didn't take it personal, as like I earlier had said, it is because I know people are on different altitudes etcetera. You already have your 99 problems on this thread with others, please don't have me as your 100th problem. Please, leave me, let me be in my lane. We are on the same train, but in different coaches, that's fine, OK and dandy. I have no problem or concerns with that. Of course, you have a conscience, well ...hmm. I bite my tongue.

I had previously let it be known that I read everything and that's JWs too. You can't show me ever on this thread judging you for being a JW. I have shed light of the issue of trinity. I am not a trinitarian, but I believe in the trinity concept. There are a lot of things you believe and believe in that I agree with, but there's also those instances, I just might believe and believe in more, as in meaning, beyond where you have stopped, lol

I am blessed to know scripture enough to be able to quote as and when necessary. I haven't yet been persuaded to quote any bible verses Maximus69, that explains why you didn't read me quote any for you, lol.

There is this local proverbial that says "only God knows who is serving Him." Life is too short Maximus69, I am not your enemy, I am not the enemy. When a smart person is told one, he gets the three, lol.

You're definitely not my enemy, and you can't be my enemy because our warfare is NOT against flesh and blood like you! Ephesians 6:12

One thing i'm just trying to emphasize here is that YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER! Matthew 12:46-50
You are just my neighbour! smiley
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
objectivechrist:
MISHIGAS!

YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A MURDER CARTEL THAT TARGETS THE WEAK, AND DENIES THEM MEDICAL ATTENTION THAT WOULD SAVE THEIR LIVES!

Your people like by commission and omission- to public and junior members alike.

For instance, when Bulgaria threatened to take them to the International Court of Justice, over their refusal to allow members to receive Blood Transfusions when needed, they rescinded the alleged Commandment of God for Bulgarian residents, BUT WITHHELD THAT LIFE-SAVING INFORMATION FROM ITS OTHER MEMBERS.

http://watchman.org/jehovahs-witnesses/jehovahs-witnesses-bulgaria-and-blood/

(1)If they truly believed that their interpretation of The Bible to kill their members was from God, the Jehovah's Witnesses Council would not have feared going to court, because a Christian fears God, rather than men.

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. "Are not five sparrows
sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

(2) If they truly believed that they were godly men-of-God, the Jehovah's Witnesses Council would have told all of their members of their change in Doctrine.

. JOHN 15:15.

15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you."

WEAK-MINDED PEOPLE ALLOW LIARS TO ENSLAVE THEM- BELIEVING THAT ALLOWING OTHERS TO DO THE HEAVY-THINKING FOR THEM WILL ABSOLVE THEM OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SINS!

Newsflash!

It doesn't.

Believing the WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY'S lies does not make them true.

You will never be pardoned because someone deceived you.

You've tried now but endeavor to cite the scriptures and summarise the points NOT quoting scriptures word for word Sir, so that i can read to grasp what you have in mind.

Thanks!
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by achorladey: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Maximus69 equally believes this as well "only God knows who is serving Him."

Only that YOU CAN NEVER be his brother in CHRIST. The reason for that I DON'T KNOW. The same medication Maximus69 dole OUT when our discussion revolves around this. But I know of the GOOD SAMARITAN STORY though. Lessons abound in there.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by achorladey: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s3/images/drinkRolleyes.gif[/img]

Let me take my OWN wide GUESS.

If the colours of white lights are under consideration here two numbers should not be PRESENT. Numbers 4 and 9. Just catching my own fun though.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

It means to know you!
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
achorladey:

Only that YOU CAN NEVER be his brother in CHRIST. The reason for that I DON'T KNOW. The same medication Maximus69 dole OUT when our discussion revolves around this. But I know of the GOOD SAMARITAN STORY though. Lessons abound in there.
"“Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father.
But go find my brothers and tell them, "I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
"
- John 20:17

Its Maximus69's prerogative, to say I can never be his brother in CHRIST, and that for an on cards easy to understand reason. The comforting thing achorladey and the above John 20:17 corroboates it, is that you and I know better.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
achorladey:
Let me take my OWN wide GUESS.
If the colours of white lights are under consideration here two numbers should not be PRESENT. Numbers 4 and 9. Just catching my own fun though.
That was for our own resident fledging wannabe profiler to find the mistake in there not anyone like a big man like you achorladey
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
achorladey:

If you don't know the reason why a none JW can't be my brother in Christ, then it's not possible for you to grasp the import of Jesus' illustration of the Good Samaritan!

Note that the emphasis Jesus was making in the illustration is NOT about BROTHER but NEIGHBOUR! Luke 10:29-37 cheesy

Jesus emphasized that you can be his neighbour once you're living close to him.

Note that Jesus only perform miracles where he visits because he is in their NEIGHBORHOOD!

But when it involves his BROTHER in faith, Jesus traveled all the way even risking his life to resurrect him! John 11:16

So learn the lesson that when Jesus said Mary and his brothers aren't his mother and brothers, he wasn't saying they are his enemies because if they need his assistance Jesus would render it { John 2:1-11}just as he often does to strangers who don't even know him. Luke 7:11-17

But they're NOT his mother and brothers because when the time for divine judgment comes upon unbelievers Jesus can't guarantee the safety of Mary, Simon, Judas, Jude or Joseph (Junior){Matthew 13:55-56} if they don't believe (trust) his discernment! John 3:16-18

The same applies to me his follower, if you're living in my neighborhood and the need be to come to your rescue, it will be a sin on my part if i should ignore {James 4:17} but as regards the coming judgment of my God, i must make it clear to you that YOU'RE NOT SAFE! Ezekiel 3:17-23 compared to 1Timothy 4:16

Today the Bible made us understand that only Mary(Jesus' mother) James and Judas (two out of his four brothers) later became Christians.

So it's evident that the rest (of Jesus' brothers and sisters) have perished! John 3:16
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"“Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father.
But go find my brothers and tell them, "I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
"
- John 20:17

Its Maximus69's prerogative, to say I can never be his brother in CHRIST, and that for an on cards easy to understand reason. The comforting thing achorladey and the above John 20:17 corroboates it, is that you and I know better

Jesus taught his followers the model prayer starting with "Our father"! Matthew 6:9

And this same Jesus told Jews like himself that Satan is their own father! John 8:44

So when Jesus was speaking to Mary Magdalene about the same father, he was referring to that father whose children are united in LOVE, JOY and PEACE {Galatians 5:22 compared to Matthew 7:15-18}

NOT the father whose children have conflicting teachings and contradicting doctrines, always arguing bitterly amongst themselves over sacred issues yet claiming worshippers of the same God Sir! Act 23:6-9

My heavenly father is not a God of DISORDER but of PEACE! 1Corinthians 14:33 smiley
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Jesus taught his followers the model prayer starting with "Our father"! Matthew 6:9

And this same Jesus told Jews like himself that Satan is their own father! John 8:44

So when Jesus was speaking to Mary Magdalene about the same father, he was referring to that father whose children are united in LOVE, JOY and PEACE {Galatians 5:22 compared to Matthew 7:15-18}
"So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father.
That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters.
"
- Hebrews 2:11

If our Lord and Savior, the Son of God, Jesus Christ is not ashamed to speak of us, as His brothers, why should I be bothered if someone else pridefully feels self conceited enough to turn their back on me and snub me as a brother , when I have God, when I already have our Lord and Savior, the Son of God, Jesus Christ accepting me as one of His brothers. Praise God Alleluia. Jesus has brought me this far, the devil is a liar, smh.

Maximus69:
NOT the father whose children have conflicting teachings and contradicting doctrines, always arguing bitterly amongst themselves over sacred issues yet claiming worshippers of the same God Sir! Act 23:6-9

My heavenly father is not a God of DISORDER but of PEACE! 1 Corinthians 14:33 smiley
"I don't recognise this Jesus you are painting as teaching anyone to kill one another over pride, racism and politics. I don't recognise a Jesus causing confusion. God is not a God of confusion. Sorry.

There is no and/or nothing like "my Jesus," Jesus is for everyone, Jesus is everyone's. Jesus is everybody's.
"
- Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 5:02pm On Dec 23rd 2019

Whatever Maximus69 wants to believe, we all know that, all those eating, at our Lord and Savior, the Son of God, Jesus Christ's dinning table are brothers and sisters on to each other. Any out there, all those doing God’s will are brothers and sister of each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Birthday Gifts You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today / Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? / Who Is Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.