Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. (497 Views)

My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. by lavylilly: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Let's not deceive our self 85% of people are not IN-LOVE with anyone or partner

Most times our problem Is mistaken LOVE for INFATUATION.

I think giving the both definition will, help. Explain it well.

*LOVE is a complex set of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protective Ness, warmth, and respect for another person without having or knowing reason .

*INFATUATION is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or addictive love . INFATUATION usually occurs at the beginning of
relationship when sexual attraction, desire is central.

Reading and understanding the both meanings and differences, I think I can boldly tell us that 85% of people are not in LOVE but into INFATUATION

When we are IN-LOVE possibly we can't tell the reason why we are in love, that's why you see someone deeply IN-BOND with someone not Minding if they are physically and naturally handicapped, not Minding if they are blind or if they acquire any attribute or up to the standard you would have go for,Or not even Minding if they have a questionable credentials, this is LOVE , because you can not really explain why you LOVEED or why you are IN-LOVE, but what you can only understand is the deep FEELINGS you have towards that person.

When we are INFATUATING , you can EXPLAIN vividly what lead to the love, and perhaps you loved her because of the sexy body she has, or you loved him because of his body stature, you can love him/her because of they wealth the acquire, no space to explain it all, just understand any time you can explain why or the reason you love someone, you are not in LOVE but into INFATUATION.

Ask your self this questions, what lead me to the LOVE I am today? If you don't have answer PERFECT but if you have answer FINE , but the questions is those things that lead you to the LOVE now, what if they are no more tomorrow? What will you hold to fall back or what will you look into to fall again?

the truth is that INFATUATION most times leads to LOVE, but can only be knows when those things material or immaterial things you fall for are not anymore

Many of the relationship claiming love are not in love but into infatuation
Let me say LOVE have 25% and 85% are INFATUATING
Re: Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. by zexy2030(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2019
lavylilly:

Let me say LOVE have 25% and 85% are INFATUATING
The figures got my attention, I enjoy figures in the confine of my profession. 15% +85%= 100%
Your write up is cute.
Buh note, infatuation is to kids, lust is to adults, but love is to divinity.
love is reserved for divinity.
If you are not divine, you can't love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. by lavylilly: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2019
zexy2030:

The figures got my attention, I enjoy figures in the confine of my profession. 15% +85%= 100%
Your write up is cute.
cheesy
Re: Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. by Abortions: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Only you create two threads today and they all talk about love. Talk to a friend. What's going on with you ma'am
Re: Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. by Dollarheist: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
zexy2030:

Your write up is cute.
BOSS MAN

1 Like

Re: Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. by lavylilly: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2019
undecided
Abortions:
Only you create two threads today and they all talk about love. Talk to a friend. What's going on with you ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Something Big Would Locate You This Year. / Sex Is Food!!! / For All Smart Nairaland Users ( Quiz 4 Prize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.