Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party (45869 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Osinbajo Shows Confidence In Saki & Peter Obi Look Lost-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Dedetwo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thablownmindset:

he is an OBA and he is more than OBA so sorry to say
he is the first born of every OBA in Yoruba land

If you are by any means a Yari.ba, it means you are ridiculously ill-educated. Ooni is not an Oba.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Dedetwo(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Alaafin. Iku baba yeye. The second most powerful king in Yoruba land. Ooni of Ife the Ojaja II is the most powerful and number 1 king in Yoruba land.

You can begin to learn your history by knowing the meaning of Ooni. Ooni was never an Oba. The obaship of Ooni started with Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Dedetwo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Praktikals:
You dont bow for Alaafin and handshake Ooni. Star boy should be guided.

Ignoramus

I guess it takes one idiotic ignoramus to recognize another. Ooni was never an Oba. You are starkly uneducated. Your elder Osinbajo knew more than your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Dedetwo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Google7:

Is Ooni not the chief priest of ALAAFIN's father?

Do not pay any mind to goofy ignoramuses who learn by sentiment. Ooni was a hand help to a babalowo.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Praktikals(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:

I guess it takes one idiotic ignoramus to recognize another. Ooni was never an Oba. You are starkly uneducated. Your elder Osinbajo knew more than your parents.
I dont blame you. I blame your father who infected you with folly.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Balogunodua(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
gregyboy:

You all do thats why you all are bearing the name oba in Yoruba land
So oba is now a benin word, well i'm not suprised someone here once said the entire southern nigeria originated from benin.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:

You can begin to learn your history by knowing the meaning of Ooni. Ooni was never an Oba. The obaship of Ooni started with Awolowo.

Really??
Anyways I am from Delta State. Buh I only quoted what I have been hearing.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Praktikals(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How is Oni not an oba?
You de mind the mumu
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Remzii(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
i know say pesin go still talk about d hand shake
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Iamgrey5(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:

Do you actually know the denotation of Ooni?
You have no idea on the topic of discussion.

Every original crown in Yoruba land came from ife after ife
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Iamgrey5(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Really??
Anyways I am from Delta State. Buh I only quoted what I have been hearing.
Please ignore the clown

Every authentic crown in Yoruba land including that Benin came from ife.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Stillthebest: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:
I can sense a matter of inferior mentality. Alaafin, the Oba, comes out very simply attired why the Ooni, not an Oba, is beaded and carried overweight staff.

Stop making a mountain out of a anthill! I have been in about 5 occasions with the Alaafin of Oyo. There's always a staff carrier following him around. Im 101℅ certain that the the Akoda is at his back standing camera just didnt show him.

Oba ka ki mu eje , iyi lasan ni won n fi Ori bibe gba( No king drinks blood, they only behead erring people to secure honours)

Ooni is a powerful King in yorubaland they both belong to first class obas.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Insectkiller: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Naija media and their show of shame, always..

Why putting VP respecting Alaafin and VP just shaking hands with Ooni...

That's misinformation..better u desist from that or else "death penalty"..

cool
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Write4me(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:
I can sense a matter of inferior mentality. Alaafin, the Oba, comes out very simply attired why the Ooni, not an Oba, is beaded and carried overweight staff.

The Ooni is the direct decendant of the gods. In other word; he’s a god in Yoruba land and not just a king!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by texas1990(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sonoyom:
if na Wike now u go hear stories
your brain is made up of garri
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by texas1990(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sonoyom:
if na Wike now u go hear stories
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Sonoyom(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
texas1990:
See them, always coming online to talk shit. You don't even have anything that represents brain in that your skull. idad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Buhari With Some Of His Old Coursemates In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.