Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service (7941 Views)

Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds / Nigeria’s Defense Expenditure To Reach Us$3.8bn In 2026 / SERAP Tells FG To Probe Missing ₦3.8bn In Health Ministry, NAFDAC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by martowskin1(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2019
destinie2019:

Oga, una no be God. Take note of today.

Na girl she be o, stop calling her oga..... Her bf is giving her up keep. So she no know watin men dey go through

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by techstack: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2019
Probe them
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by mamaafrik(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2019
Another reason why we need Oshibajo to deal with this cabal in Buharis government,Tinubu's destiny is going to make him the best kingmaker but if he dares to run for presidency,we are doomed.
Yoruba kings and elders,pls unite now and start link up with the North central and Southern geo-zones.
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by Susu888(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:
You will only find out the load of trillions that have been looted and embezzled under Buhari when an opposition takes over the seat.

You will know PDP was a better devil.

Please read before commenting! undecided

Its said the probe is for money missing between 2013 and 2014.... during the bayelsa fisher man's era.
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by maynattion(f): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Susu888:

Please read before commenting! undecided

Its said the probe is for money missing between 2013 and 2014.... during the bayelsa fisher man's era.

And I told you I don't know??
I have no business with this thread, I'm talking about the under-line happenings in Buhari's administration.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by kolaaderin: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2019
MurphyTheory99:
Custom I thought the single Treasury Account is working and has been able to check corruption in government agencies.
Read you will not. Why talking nonsense.
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by kolaaderin: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2019
BlackSpanner:
The kind of mess currently ravaging this country really defies common logic.

We will "pight kwaruption".

Nonsense and APC
2013 read you wailers will not. Are you all this stupid
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by kolaaderin: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Rich4god:
And they keep saying that buhari administration is kwaruption free.

Terrible people like you just wanna comment nonsense. Read and stop messing yourself up for thieves of the last administration.
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by kolaaderin: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2019
martowskin1:

When men are discussing serious issues, don't get involve, go to movie, makeup session and discuss with ur fellow women.... This is men talk pls
Idiot, read what the news is all about. Do we need to spoon feed this wailers again. OK let me summarise for you.

The money was missing in 2013 under your Fisherman. And this present controller general want his sector to be audited for further transparency.

Is that simple enough. Doughnut heads everywhere.
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by Triumphant2505: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Like I always know! since 2015 this is the most corrupt administration I have ever witness in my almost 3 decades existence in this country.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by spirul77: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=maynattion post=84977474]
there's nothing like better devil, what is bad is bad outrightly, PDP is bad and they were booted out, we've seen APC is bad too and should also be booted out also.
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by seangy4konji: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2019
Kwantinue stealing.

No be 18 billion one budjet for guttwn for whole state after dem won add their own?this one is missing for ministry...

Kwantinue.
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by anonimi: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:
The blind deaf in my area knows.
Everyone does.

Is it not surprising that they won again despite this widespread knowledge?
Maybe it is the juju inside their winchious broom?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

2 Likes

Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2019
kolaaderin:
Idiot, read what the news is all about. Do we need to spoon feed this wailers again. OK let me summarise for you.

The money was missing in 2013 under your Fisherman. And this present controller general want his sector to be audited for further transparency.

You're the one who needs to read and understand. The account has not been audited since God knows when. While the report of 14bn missing happened in 2013, it follows that such could still be the case since the account still remain unaudited five years after. In other words there's no difference still in the heist.
Speaking during the public hearing, the Comptroller General (CG) of Customs, Col. Hamid Ali (Rtd), disclosed that the organisation’s account had not been audited by external auditors for years as there was no approval from the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) to engage their services. The CG, who was represented by an officer in the Service’s finance department, S I Ibrahim, said: “I want to tell this honourable Committee that as we speak, the Service has no audited accounts because we have no approval from the Bureau of Public Procurement, BPP, to engage external auditors. According to him, prior to the introduction of the Treasury Single Accounts (TSA), 28 Commercial banks were collecting revues on behalf of the Service.
It should also interest you to know that the CG failed to show up as usual while sending a lower level staff but the rubber stamp lame ducks in the house are too subdued to gather a muffle
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by aspiring44: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2019
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-reps-probe-missing-n14-8bn-in-customs-service.html

What about Monies made from PAAR in 2014 alone ?. 20billion was made within wo months when the PAAR was introduced..

That is the more reasons scanners are now moribund at all the sea ports

1% of PAAR replaced the 1%,F.O.B that is ought to have been for the scanning company.

So much waste . no transparency and accountability..
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by martowskin1(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2019
kolaaderin:

Have I offended u in any way? Did I quote and support corruption in any way... Why all the doughnut head stuff
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by Sidneyjack: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rich4god:
And they keep saying that buhari administration is kwaruption free.

Did you read at all, it reads 2013 and not now
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
kolaaderin:
Read you will not. Why talking nonsense.
idiot shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian High Commission In Ghana Not Evicted – FG / The Elite Is Responsible For Nigeria’s Woes — Buhari / Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.