Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku (5994 Views)

Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / 2015: Bury Your Perpetual Ambition, Omehia Tells Atiku, Buhari / PDP May Move Against Disloyal-Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by violent(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2010
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan has taken a swipe at former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar for apparently celebrating last week’s loss of Osun State by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the rival Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), courtesy of Ibadan Appeal Court ruling, which declared Alhaji Rauf Aregbesola as the duly elected governor of the state.

Atiku had in his reaction to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s apparent derisive disposition towards his emergence as the preferred candidate for the North selected by the Adamu Ciroma-led Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF), proclaimed that he was having the last laugh following the court’s judgment on Osun State.

It followed the I dey laugh ke ke ke ke comment made by Obasanjo when State House correspondents sought his impression of the selection of Atiku by the Ciroma committee.

But in his reaction to the loss of Osun State by the PDP, Atiku stated: we too de laugh ooo, even when he is a member of the PDP.

President Jonathan has now reacted to that, saying that it was sad that a member of the PDP should celebrate the loss of any of its states, pointing out that loyalty could not be bought in the market.

Even though he failed to mention Atiku by name in a posting on his Facebook profile on Sunday, Jonathan said he found it hard to believe that any member of the party would express happiness over the development to the extent of laughing.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/14047-yourre-disloyal-to-pdp-jonathan-tells-atiku
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by violent(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2010
I dey laugh o, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by ladi02(m): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2010
ok Obasanjo is a trouble maker!

Atiku forgot he wasnt in ACN again, poor guy grin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Blazay(m): 1:57am On Nov 29, 2010
Well, serves you right Jonathan.
OBJ should not have scoffed at Atiku publicly either.
Respect begets respect.
If he valued Atiku as a PDP member also, you all should have settled behind closed doors.

But as 'sh***t' don hit fan na, no going back.
You are going to be stuck in the middle for a very long time between those heavy-weights.
Kpeke o. Next time, look before you leap with OBJ.

PDP's loss is Atiku's gain. cool
There is more than one way to win an election.
Not only rigging.
Ever heard of 'support thine enemy' strategy? wink

President Jonathan has now reacted to that, saying that it was sad that a member of the PDP should celebrate the loss of any of its states, pointing out that loyalty could not be bought in the market.

You should have told your local motor-mouthed boss that before he snorted out his "I dey laugh" comment on air.
Epecially with his filthy family history of shinning his daughter and daughters-in-law's congos as revealed by his own first son Gbenga to the whole world.
What a classless/tactless pig!

E dey pain you? grin
Kpele o.

Cry me a river! Olodo.

Even though he failed to mention Atiku by name in a posting on his Facebook profile on Sunday, Jonathan said he found it hard to believe that any member of the party would express happiness over the development to the extent of laughing.

We too dey laugh ke! cheesy

Abi is your laughter turning to tears?
Take a lesson from Pa Anenih.
You jump ship before that PDP counterfeit of a political tinanic sinks in shallow waters.
Ewu!

Do me a do you oooooo
A do ma do bodi oooo
I sorry ooooooo

cheesy
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Meldrick(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2010
Blazay:

Well, serves you right Jonathan.
OBJ should not have scoffed at Atiku publicly either.
Respect begets respect.
If he valued Atiku as a PDP member also, you all should have settled behind closed doors.

But as 'sh***t' don hit fan na, no going back.
You are going to be stuck in the middle for a very long time between those heavy-weights.
Kpeke o. Next time, look before you leap with OBJ.

PDP's loss is Atiku's gain. cool

hehehe!!!!!! grin grin

big joker.
GEJ WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT 2011. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. ATIKU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by ayo2009ice(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2010
i still dey laugh oooooo,
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by 9jvirgin(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2010
After looting d treasury to nil obj and atiku are now saying WE DEY LAF OO. It shows anytin goes at d centre
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by tellwisdom: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2010
If u na like speak first class grammar from now till Jesus come, Atiku will never smell that seat, SOONER, HE WOULD BE SCREENED ON HIS WAIVER, Just watch
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by 9jvirgin(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2010
Can u imagine a past ghanian president and his vice laffing wen their economy is in comatose. In 9j ibb, cecilia ibru, oyinlola, ogd stil dey laff oo
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Blazay(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2010
Meldrick:

hehehe!!!!!! grin grin

big joker.
GEJ WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT 2011. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. ATIKU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

Fine. I am not bothered. My family will not be affected either way.
Just enjoying the silliness of it all.
May the dirtiest pig win. cheesy

Nigeria gets what it deserves either way.
The gods would have spoken.

Obladi. . . Oblada. . . .Life goes on. wink
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by dejiavu(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2010
embarassed Ewoooooooooooo.

Why will I take painkill becos of another person's head ache.

I beg i don move,
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2010
me too i dey laff hehehehehehehehe to the down fall of fee dee fee PDP
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Homonide: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
Atiku's comment is no surprise to me, we all know he is a political prostitute.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by debosky(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2010
See how much trouble a simple comment like 'i dey laugh o' can cause?

Nigeria is not a serious country.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2010
This is what happens when rogues hijack a political system.na laff go kill allo them
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by chiozor: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2010
but seriously why is Atiku laughing at the loss of his party in Osun state, I found that hard to comprehend embarassed
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Blazay(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2010
chiozor:

but seriously why is Atiku laughing at the loss of his party in Osun state, I found that hard to comprehend embarassed

So, why was OBJ laughing?
I taya for you Yoruba peeps I swear.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by scopusng(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
una still dey NL. well, me i don waka dey laugh dey go.Hahahahahaha
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2010
chiozor:

Cuz he thinks the party is failing under jonathan's reign.thanks to his badluck !
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Bright2(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
I don laugh so till my teeth don dey fall o;i wish Nigeria GOODLUck. GOODLUCK NIGERIA! GOODLUCK NiGERIA!! GOODLUCk NIGERIA!!!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by kliffo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
Atikus response truly doesnt show party loyalty. GEJ should have used other people to make an issue of it. He should be careful how he engages in rofo-rofo fight with the Fulani warrior.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by debosky(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
Jonathan is very petty to be responding to Atiku's 'laughter' - is laughing at the PDP now an offence?

Besides, the election was rigged, so any candidate in support of free and fair elections should rejoice that rigging was exposed and that the lawfully elected candidate was declared victor.

Instead of dealing with pressing national issues he's dealing with comments on laughter. Absolutely ridiculous.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by JuSam(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
oga president, i wil advice  u 2  stop wasting your time debating with your "mentors" in politics,or have u forgoting the circumstances that took u to dat seat? this is were your so called Goodluck ends,  u even had 2 bribe d save nigerian group with $50m,shame on u oga. Tanx 2 Pastor Tunde Bakare 4 rejecting dat money,
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
are they 4 the people or dia godfather or dia party politics ehh?
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Ninapha(f): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
GEJ u have my vote but learn to keep quite.

Dont always match wits, u are Nigerians president not a party leader!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by 1025: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
uncle joe, i dey laughoooooooooooooooooooo. nigerians dey laugh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
is it not funny that last time, atiku was to be expelled for corruption by obasanjo and ribadu far back 2007.
the time is here again, atiku is now disrespectful so what next? a sack i guess?
i dey laughooooooooooooooooooooo.
jonathan and his fans believe they are the ppl's choice and God's sent, so why all these fights.
i think jonathan shld go and sleep because his master dey laughoooooooooooooooooooooooo.
not withstanding anything, our leader dey laugh oooooooooooooo so all of us dey laughoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
jonathan, make u join us dey laughooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Ymodulus: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2010
violent:

I dey laugh o, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Ymodulus: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
i am waiting for that beef of a thing to come and clearify his boss
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by tunjidj3: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2010
Me too de laugh ooo .as we can see southwest are goin into state of anarchy as a result of PDP political weakness.pls i take GOD beg bcs a nation that divide against itself can not stand.i hope we dont forget our national anthem.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by violent(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2010
Ymodulus:

i am waiting for that beef of a thing to come and clearify his boss

beef self dey laugh
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by mrofficial(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
Campaign. cheesy

*notice me*
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Wumine(f): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2010
Me sef dey laf o! Katakata for PDP camp! ROFLMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Have Four Capital Cities / Is "Occupy Lekki " Over? / Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal To A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.