Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket (26452 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by Charly68: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
The political structures as I perceived is under the control of the national chairman,the Governor had starved those who brought him to power in an attempt to build his own political structures.. This to me is the crux of the fight . Same mistake that Ambode made in Lagos ..One of the laws of power says; never outshine the master . Doing so means you want to bury your chances . Hence the search for a better popular alternative . With Nze Nyamu in the contest ,Obaseki should forget his coming back to power .Whether in PDP or APC the pastor wins the heart of the people anyday ..

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by duwdu: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
which phantom cabal that cannot remove oshomole after more than 10times of trying.
Buhari already give oshomole backing. go and read his statement in just concluded NEC meeting.
Obaseki Nemesis ize iyamu is in Apc already by apc Constitution the NWC decides the mode of primary for factionalised state.

Abeg tell dem.

P34c3
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by duwdu: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
now i understand why Oshiomhole caused crisis in the party and installed another chairman...primary

Good for you. Keep growing your level of understanding, then make comments accordingly. wink

P34c3
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by bluecircle470: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oshomola don't have access to federal might in this fight
Infact he has lost it ...the cabal whom el rufai represent are with obaseki ....who says osho would be party chairman by then even

Normal ipob and PDP thinking...
Wishful thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by juman(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Very possible. If they tell you Shaibu, the deputy governor will be working against Oshiomhole now, will you believe?

He find himself at a "tight corner".
Many of those working with obaseki adjusted their ideology to fit in.

Just like those worked with ambode.

But in early 80s in kwara a deputy governor stood up against his boss and went with olusola saraki.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by juman(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
I doubt if the governor would contest again,
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by category(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gforce2015:

See all the Edo political leaders. They are all ugly dude. One of them is like a gorrila at Bodija zoo.
With these samples from Edo State, I can categorically say that most of the edo indigenes are ugly beast. Truth is bitter
I shouldn't be the one that will call you a 'BIG FOOL'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by rexchazy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nobody takes youserious anymore better face Your Mannabbq or weina
post=85038905:
All these roforofo fight no dey tire all dis parties dem?!

Anyways, Only PMB and PYO we know,
Only them we trust and believe in.

We don't believe in a party, We follow the good men, good politicians, same reason we love Seyi of Oyo state and other good, honest, non corrupt politicans in other states.
Same reason we voted for a good man that we believe could have performed better than Sanwo-Olu during the gubernatorial election in Lagos state, despite his party not being popular.
(Sorry Sanwo-Olu!)

We love them,
We stand with them.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by Legendguru: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
category:

I shouldn't be the that will call you a 'BIG FOOL'

If you are from Edo State , send your pictures and let's see your REAL face.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by ofwest47(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Obaseki don chop inown finish saikuma Ize _ Iyamu's turn .
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
category:

I shouldn't be the that will call you a 'BIG FOOL'

You are a deluded human being. Take solace on one bottle of sniper and have your peace back..
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by mainstreets(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ize Iyamu will end up like Lucky Imasuen. Only Edolites will understand.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by Truthbites: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
This one weak me
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket by excel101(m): 1:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
What if Ize Iyamu also gang up against Oshiomhole and support Ize~Iyamu?
Bros, I beg read what you typed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus / David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.