Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (47287 Views)

IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by anonymous1759(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
All Round YEYE youths carrying America wahala like igele. Same people trying to be objective in another countries business will be the first to play Religion and Ethnicity Card when it comes to Nigeria Nonsense.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by ogbonti: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Right Move. Now the Senate will now have to question if they will hold a fair and impartial trial. They will also have to call multiple witnesses and i would prefer they call hunter biden and not excluding the President. But we all know who the dirty trickster is here, the serial pvssy grabber, tax evader, bankruptcy king and morally dejected insult, racist and diatribal. Without mentioning a name, you know the person

TDS patient spotted!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by ogbonti: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
wwwihy:
It is about to go down

CNN sh it fake news guzzler identified!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by ogbonti: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:
Why are Nigerian/African Christians always supporting trump.

I dont get it, is he their Lord and saviour.

Sorry Bro i'm neither a christian nor a muslim, i'm of no religion (deist) but i've stated the obvious fact.

Most Nigerian/African christians are always quick to defend trump even when he's wrong. Which is highly irrational.

Funny thing is most of them knows that even in the US, more than half of Americans are against his government but because they are trying to protect their belief about trump. They wouldn't admit that fact.

And what is their belief? They believe that trump is the man to fight against their imaginary antichrist while they also believe that the Democratic party is a party of antichrist while Republican is the jesus party.

What is the fact? As spewed by CNN hacks and the fake news media? Which President will survive such lies told about collusion with a fake dossier bought and paid for my Hillary Clinton and the DNC to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on private American citizens who happen to work for the Trump campaign?

Hold on please, before you say conspiracy theories, I guess you have the verdict of the Inspector Horowitz who identified 17 key abnormal processes in the FISA process which James Comey the celebrated liar has conceded to?

The righteous verdict of the American people will speak next November. IF AMERICANS AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, we will know in 319 days from now!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by ogbonti: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Openbusiness:
I don't know why people are fussing over nothing. Whether she sends it or not, the US congress can start the trial on their own and everyone knows the Senate will acquit Trump. So Trump isn't going anywhere. As of now, 2020 is guaranteed for Trump. Red wave tsunami is coming. The Democrats just made the dumbest move. Now they have stirred up the red base. And they will go out to vote. Why do they think Republicans never tried to impeach Obama, even though he did some impeachable offenses? Because they knew if they did it, they will stir up mass public democrat support in his favor and they won't have won in 2016.

Very smart comment and how do the Democrats run against a great economy? Have you seen the numbers from the stock market ? Except Trumps makes at least 20 terrible and avoidable mistakes from now until the next 11 months, the Democrats can kiss 2020 goodbye!!!!!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Princemichael93: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
wwwihy:
It is about to go down
Audio impeachment
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Her aim was achieved regardless
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Sammiejokes(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jimi24:

Trump did not win any election. He won more electors than his opponent, an unpopular woman even within the democratic party.

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTIONS BY 11m votes not just the 3m votes that Hilary Clinton had above him.

Now he is even weaker than he was in 2015. He has quarrelled with and lost ALL high profile people he appointed.
All his associates are in.jail. He is perceived as a dummy puppet of an outside foreign power Putin. Russia and China are perhaps the only countries pointing nuclear missiles at the US and the current POTUS is perceived as a puppet to them. It is BAD.

Pelosi now holds the power. She can choose when to send the articles of impeachment. I think she will delay it whilst releasing more evidence to the media. The elections are in November l. She probably should release the documents to the Senate as close to the elections or even after depending on what the democrats feel is the most damaging time fie Trump or deny him a second term if he wins tue elections.

Oga put your money where your mouth is, all your analysis naa story. YOU don't need to lecture me on Electoral college votes. Trump wins you can bet 200pounds am here for you.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
lol stink of impeachment. Don’t make me laugh. It is the first strictly partisan impeachment in US history. In fact some democrats voted with republicans against it. Trust me in the long term this will make the democrats look bad not Trump. Plus they just cheapened the significance of impeachment and given republicans permission to unleash hell on the next democrat president. You just wait and see.

Lastly The democrat senate leadership also coordinated with Clinton’s Defence lawyers during his impeachment. Stop listening to CNN, There’s nothing unusual about that. Impeachment is at its core a political not a legal process so there is always bias involved.
Republicans have always given Democratic presidents hell, just ask Obama. Cheapening impeachment? That's laughable, do you realize Clinton was impeached because he lied about a Mouth Action? Please spare me the hypocracy. Trump committed an actual crime and was caught. Besides impeachment is a political process, not a legal one. Let's enjoy the drama. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Republicans have always given Democratic presidents hell, just ask Obama. Cheapening impeachment? That's laughable, do you realize Clinton was impeached because he lied about a Mouth Action? Please spare me the hypocracy. Trump committed an actual crime and was caught. Besides impeachment is a political process, not a legal one. Let's enjoy the drama. grin
you obviously have no legal training so I don’t blame you. Neither of the articles of impeachment passed by the house is an actual crime prosecutable in a court of law. Abuse of power and obstruction of congress are political jargon not crimes. The only crime they considered, bribery, was eventually dropped because even they realized there was no evidence for it.

Bill Clinton however was impeached for actual crimes: perjury and obstruction of JUSTICE not “lying about mouth action as you put it”

Talk about abuse of power, every president abuses their power to some extent: Obama used the IRS to target conservatives and tea party activists just before the 2012 election, George Bush vastly expanded the power of the executive to launch 2 illegal wars etc. that’s why I tell you every president from this point on will be impeached as long as the opposite party controls the house because of the new precedent the democrats have set today.

You are however right that impeachment is a political not a legal process and that My point. It’s not as damning as you make it sound because a president can theoretically be impeached for anything as long as the opposing party hates him enough and control congress. It has been obvious to any real political observer that Trump was always going to be impeached once the democrats won the house because their hatred for the man has been evident from day one. So no surprises here today.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by truthstands01: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
EmmyDJourno:
Nancy Pelosi is a champion

The moment she came for Trump the loud mouth went down

Nancy for President
See Otondo
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by OVIHINNO(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
daddytime:
The Dems are truly set out to remove Trump at all cost, and having their way with the first-hand witnesses/testifiers, might just help them achieve this because Trump as fuk did cross the lines.

Watching Democracy at play from the owners of it, it became even more glaring that what we purport to be practicing in Nigeria is nothing but truly a demonstration of craze.

Where do we have the intellectuals to hold a debate, and articulate their thoughts and points as intelligently as the Reps did.

Make we jejely find our own indigenous system of government and quit with the rubbish we practice presenlty.
the best comment I've read on nairaland this year. Thumb up!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
blowjohn:

In what way?
they refused to reveal the whistle-blower.
and other witnesses the republicans wanted to cross examine.

The whistle blower deserves protection, else he becomes a target. The Republicans had access to every other witness. it was trump who blocked white house staff from testifying

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by SarkinYarki: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
tianshie:

You're an i.d.i.o.t. When the republicans impeached Clinton in 1998, they were investigating whitewater, and having found nothing veered into the oval office blow-job. Clinton was impeached for lying about getting a blow-job from Lewinsky. He was impeached by a Republican house. Get used to it snowflake, it's how these things roll.

Trump told the Ukrainian president to open up an investigation into the Bidens, to whittle Biden's appeal to the American people. Newsflash: Under the US constitution, foreign entities cannot be solicited to partake in US elections. Trump also withheld aid to Ukraine until the fake investigation was carried out. He only released the funds when he got wind of the whistleblower report.

That, dear m.or.o.n, is a gross abuse of power.

Was Joe Biden ever a potential threat to Trump's re-election? Hell No !!!!Biden can't even win the democratic ticket so your lane argument holds no water , the phone transcripts are clear as day

1 Trump clearly said " I want No Quid Pro Quo" in the phone calls

2 President Zelensky said he was never under any pressure .

3 Ukraine was never aware aid was withheld

4 The aid was released without Zelensky making any statement

Shame on all of you haters of working America you have failed because Trump is a TWO TERM PRESIDENT and there is nothing tiny U can do
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
you obviously have no legal training so I don’t blame you. Neither of the articles of impeachment passed by the house is an actual crime prosecutable in a court of law. Abuse of power and obstruction of congress are political jargon not crimes. The only crime they considered, bribery, was eventually dropped because even they realized there was no evidence for it.

Bill Clinton however was impeached for actual crimes: perjury and obstruction of JUSTICE not “lying about mouth action as you put it”

Talk about abuse of power, every president abuses their power to some extent: Obama used the IRS to target conservatives and tea party activists just before the 2012 election, George Bush vastly expanded the power of the executive to launch 2 illegal wars etc. that’s why I tell you every president from this point on will be impeached as long as the opposite party controls the house because of the new precedent the democrats have set today.

You are however right that impeachment is a political not a legal process and that My point. It’s not as damning as you make it sound because a president can theoretically be impeached for anything as long as the opposing party hates him enough and control congress. It has been obvious to any real political observer that Trump was always going to be impeached once the democrats won the house because their hatred for the man has been evident from day one. So no surprises here today.
Load of crap.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by tianshie(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Was Joe Biden ever a potential threat to Trump's re-election? Hell No !!!!Biden can't even win the democratic ticket so your lane argument holds no water , the phone transcripts are clear as day

1 Trump clearly said " I want No Quid Pro Quo" in the phone calls

2 President Zelensky said he was never under any pressure .

3 Ukraine was never aware aid was withheld

4 The aid was released without Zelensky making any statement

Shame on all of you haters of working America you have failed because Trump is a TWO TERM PRESIDENT and there is nothing tiny U can do

I wonder where Internet rats like you get your news from. Trump did not mention quid pro quo in the so called transcript. He only said that on the phone to Sondland, to cover his arse. And dear m.o.r.o.n, Sondland, Trump's ambassador to the E.U., testified during the hearings that there WAS a QUID PRO QUO. I watched the hearings on TV. You wouldn't have since you probably don't have electricity nor cable.

The President of Ukraine had set up an interview with CNN during which he was to announce the fake investigation into the Bidens. It was suddenly called off after journos blew the lid on what was happening. So Ukraine DID know aid was withheld. Plus it was past time to send the aid. And Ukrainian officials, in the beginning, were wondering what the hold up was. Guiliani told them what they had to do. Recall, Guiliani was/ is working for president tRump. And in the so-called transcript tRump is seen telling Zelensky to talk to Rudy.

Zelensky had to say tRump did not put him under pressure because his country still depends on US aid, and tRump can be incredibly vindictive. Anybody with sense between their ears would say what Zelensky said. However Zelensky added recently, "I don't want us to look like beggars. But you have to understand. We're at war.. If you're our strategic partner, then you can't go blocking anything for us." Source: Politico. "Zelensky airs his grievances with Trump."

So, you see, airhead, he DID know the aid was withheld.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by wirinet(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:

Which obstruction of Justice? Did Clinton refuse to testify to the special counsel? Did Trump instruct any member of his cabinet not to testify? Did Trump instruct Monica Lewinski not to testify? You guys lie without conscience.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath (perjury) because he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". That's his only crime.

If it was Trump, he would have simply paid millions through his fixers to shut Monica Lewinski up or threaten her and her family, mafia style.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by SarkinYarki: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
tianshie:

I wonder where Internet rats like you get your news from. Trump did not mention quid pro quo in the so called transcript. He only said that on the phone to Sondland, to cover his arse. And dear m.o.r.o.n, Sondland, Trump's ambassador to the E.U., testified during the hearings that there WAS a QUID PRO QUO. I watched the hearings on TV. You wouldn't have since you probably don't have electricity nor cable.

The President of Ukraine had set up an interview with CNN during which he was to announce the fake investigation into the Bidens. It was suddenly called off after journos blew the lid on what was happening. So Ukraine DID know aid was withheld. Plus it was past time to send the aid. And Ukrainian officials, in the beginning, were wondering what the hold up was. Guiliani told them what they had to do. Recall, Guiliani was/ is working for president tRump. And in the so-called transcript tRump is seen telling Zelensky to talk to Rudy.

Zelensky had to say tRump did not put him under pressure because his country still depends on US aid, and tRump can be incredibly vindictive. Anybody with sense between their ears would say what Zelensky said. However Zelensky added recently, "I don't want us to look like beggars. But you have to understand. We're at war.. If you're our strategic partner, then you can't go blocking anything for us." Source: Politico. "Zelensky airs his grievances with Trump."

Let's get one thing clear first let assure you if all the men in your lineage are put together I am richer than them ( I assure U). Talking about televisions grin grin I am sure I have a particular TV that is worth more than you so keep quiet.. Well what ever is making you hate Trump is one of the following

Either you are an illegal immigrant or you are a Muslim or a homosexual or a Satanist but let me assure you that you will not get your wish because the Senate will throw this out and Trump will get a landslide in 2020
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by nini007(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What working system , that was the most gross abuse if democratic power the world has ever seen , where a shameless party wants to use it's numbers in the house to deceptively overturn the result of an election
Without any reason ABI?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by emecheboy2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
EmmyDJourno:
Nancy Pelosi is a champion

The moment she came for Trump the loud mouth went down

Nancy for President
I know you are dreaming. Sleep well
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by oshaosha2014(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don’t know. Please enlighten me.

Right Move. Now the Senate will now have to question if they will hold a fair and impartial trial. They will also have to call multiple witnesses and i would prefer they call hunter biden and not excluding the President. But we all know who the dirty trickster is here, the serial pvssy grabber, tax evader, bankruptcy king and morally dejected insult, racist and diatribal. Without mentioning a name, you know the person
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I used to tell people that liberalism is a sign of mental disorder.

A Democrats dominated house of Representatives Impeached president Trump and now wants a Senate dominated Republicans to also do so.

Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........Was she fair to Trump.

Republicans should rubbish those articles when finally Pelosi got the nerves to send them.

In McConnell's voice "I am in no hurry"
It’s important you get the facts right! And the fact is there won’t b any due process if it goes to senate.. McConnell openly said on Fox new he will take cues from the White House lawyers, wtf it’s just like me being on trial and the jury’s say they will take instructions from Me. Republicans have no solid defense of trump actions. The fact is Trump abused his office for political gain! Baba this guys even compared the case to that of Jesus and Pontus pilet! Hahaha. If Dems foolishly sends in the article on Wednesday then they are truly mad! It’s just gonna be like that of Bret the Supreme Court nominee who was accused of Rape! Remember that Republicans conducts a phony investigation, the interview only 2 witness! Didn’t share their findings with the public! Here is what they did, the findings was on a single piece of paper which was passed around and after that if was burned and Bret got the supreme justice position! Yea that isn’t phony at all. Same shit will happen if Dems dend in the articles on Wednesday!! And FYI I am not a liberal! I see myself an Independent!! Facts is all that matters

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 20, 2019
tianshie:

Finally someone who actually watched the trial! Liberal or Conservatives if you can’t see the fact that Trump committed a crime you probably aren’t a free thinker racer clouded by fake news! People keep saying Trump was worried about corruption? Hahahahaha joke of the year! In the released transcript there was no mention of corruption! And don’t forget this was just a summary of the transcript, Republicans have gotten away with a lot when they had control of the house! Remember Bret nomination?? I hear pelosy won’t be sending in the articles by Wednesday which would be a big mistake! Senate majority leader went on Fox News and said openly he will take cues from theWhite house lawyers lol this tells you they have no intention of making it a fair trail! Kudos Incase the Dems don’t hand in the articles by Wednesday this way it won’t give Trump a talking power of how he was acquitted by the senate and all that. Dems should sit on the article and not release it! Don’t forget the republicans do it! They did it with the Muller report where they release a summary and not the whole report! They did it when the house called withness from the White House! Funny Republicans are now crying victim! Mind you they refused to invite key witnesses for the senate trail. So this tells you a lot bout the Republican agenda. God I wish the Dems don’t send the articles to senate

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2019
wirinet:

Which obstruction of Justice? Did Clinton refuse to testify to the special counsel? Did Trump instruct any member of his cabinet not to testify? Did Trump instruct Monica Lewinski not to testify? You guys lie without conscience.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath (perjury) because he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". That's his only crime.

If it was Trump, he would have simply paid millions through his fixers to shut Monica Lewinski up or threaten her and her family, mafia style.

You see In this day and age where information is just one google search away, there is no need for unnecessary argument on things you can easily verify yourself.

Clinton was impeached for Obstruction of justice for directing his aids to lie to the special prosecutor, Ken Starr, about his affair with lewinsky

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

P.s Bill Clinton has paid off sooo many women too. So don’t even go there.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Load of crap.
Disprove anything I said there sir.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by wirinet(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:

You see In this day and age where information is just one google search away, there is no need for unnecessary argument on things you can easily verify yourself.

Clinton was impeached for Obstruction of justice for directing his aids to lie to the special prosecutor, Ken Starr, about his affair with lewinsky

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

P.s Bill Clinton has paid off sooo many women too. So don’t even go there.

That's why I said you guys lie with straight face without any conscience. Where did you get that Clinton directed his aids to lie to the special prosecutor? Even the Wikipedia link you Google only said
The Starr Report states that the following day, Clinton "coached" his secretary Betty Currie into repeating his denials should she be called to testify.

This is the flimsiest and weakest obstruction of Justice I have ever seen. Can it be compared to Trump's obstruction of Justice, where he actually drafted lies to be put out by his aids and family, instruct his aids and government officials not to testify, threatens and insults those testifying even during the testimony, hides information and instructs his aids to hide documents, etc.

The Republicans can justify impeaching a president for lying about having sex with his aid, but are crying blue murder for impeaching a president that instruct foreign countries to investigate a political opponents and lies about everything. Hypocrites is too mild a word to use to describe you guys

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2019
wirinet:

That's why I said you guys lie with straight face without any conscience. Where did you get that Clinton directed his aids to lie to the special prosecutor? Even the Wikipedia link you Google only said

This is the flimsiest and weakest obstruction of Justice I have ever seen. Can it be compared to Trump's obstruction of Justice, where he actually drafted lies to be put out by his aids and family, instruct his aids and government officials not to testify, threatens and insults those testifying even during the testimony, hides information and instructs his aids to hide documents, etc.

The Republicans can justify impeaching a president for lying about having sex with his aid, but are crying blue murder for impeaching a president that instruct foreign countries to investigate a political opponents and lies about everything. Hypocrites is too mild a word to use to describe you guys
lol you literally just quoted the passage that described his obstruction of justice and then you ask me where I got it from. Are you a joker or something?? He ‘coached’ his secretary to repeat his denials about the affair to prosecutors literally means he told her to lie to them about the affair.

Weather you think it was a flimsy obstruction of justice case or not is not my business. I am not Ken Starr so you can go and tell him that. I’m just pointing out that Clinton was charged with obstruction of justice which you said didn’t happen in your last post.

As much as you hate Trump surely even you don’t believe that him drafting false statements to the MEDIA or insulting people testifying against him on TWITTER is the same as Clinton directly telling someone to lie to a federal prosecutor?? I want to believe you are more intelligent than this so I won’t even insult you by believing you believe this. If Mueller and his team of 16 Trump hating democrat Lawyers couldn’t prove and charge Trump with Obstriction of justice then trust me; IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!

lastly Trump asking foreign governments to investigate political opponents is not a crime either. Unethical maybe but illegal no! The democrats also sought dirt on Trump from Ukrainians through a company called FusionGPS then they used a false dossier by a British spy full of Russian lies to open an investigation on his campaign. That was dirty too but not illigal. It happens all the time in politics. It’s called OPPOSITION RESEARCH. Except you can prove trump actually bribed Ukrainian officials to start an investigation then you have no crime. And even the democrats couldn’t prove this so they dropped it from their articles of impeachment.

Truth hurts son. I know.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by salam8528: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Sammiejokes:

You are the one that should use your oblagata. Obstruction of congress when there was no injunction from the court, Abuse of power for asking Ukraine president to investigate corruption case in his country.

Just save this Trump wins again in 2020. there is no way anyone who voted him in 2016 will change their mind because of this hoax impeachment. Tax cut, strong economy, USMCA, china Trade, No war, Justice reform helping blacks out of jail, lowest employment in history, Stock market all time high, 401k looking good, building the wall. How do you beat this.
and if he dosent win hope u will be man enough to say it here
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Disprove anything I said there sir.
Are you saying that if Clinton admitted to having an affair with Lewinsky abinitio, the Republicans would have let him off the hook? See why the perjury claim is crap?
Do you know that the Clinton impeachment investigation, started with a piece of land on Staton Island and when Republicans couldn't get anything on that, out of desperation they started investigating his personal life and by chance fell upon the Lewinsky affair? Proof that impeachment is a political and not a legal process and that Republicans never act in good faith like you claim.
Lastly obstruction of Justice by a president is an actual crime; soliciting foreign aid to influence an American election is an actual crime in the U.S Constitution. Obstruction of Congress is an actual crime because the American Constitution places the Legislative as a coequal branch of government with the Executive. Congress is a check for the Executive.
Not saying Clinton did not commit a crime, yes he did commit perjury, but he only lied about an affair. But Trump was planning to collude with the Ukrainians to influence the 2020 elections and you don't see that as a crime? That's pure delusion and mischief on your part.
That's why I typed "load of crap" earlier.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Xenophobia: 8yrs Old South African Girl Mocked For Bearing A Nigerian Name / Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.