Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (47277 Views)

IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Sammiejokes(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2019
hyperflex:

Trump is everything America isn’t. Before u reply me please tell me if you’re a Nigerian and why u think trump doesn’t deserve this impeachment after the wanton corruption and abuse of power he’s elicited. Blind loyalty to party is y republicans are not doing anything.

I did not see corruption in the articles of impeachment. the last time I checked trump won the election and he is winning in 2020. Trump thrives when you attack him. if he can win in 2016, 2020 is almost in the bag. you need to accept reality. Boris won here in UK even when you see people attack him. Election is not won on CNN or democrat district.

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by SarkinYarki: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2019
santuspearl:

Where are you from? I think I know... only people like you think backwards... Do you even know anything about USA's election... Trump won through electoral college and not majority of popular vote, so I don't know which election results you are talking about. The Democrats won the majority vote by over 2 million votes and yet it was skewed by the racist design of electoral college. Right from start, majority of Americans did not like Trump which is why he lost the popular votes. I am not surprised that he is impeached. stop spewing out nonsense here.

Do you even know why the electoral college was put in place ? So someone will not leverage on the population of California and Newyork to win elections but you are not smart enough to know that i guess ...Well Trump is going to be a two term president and there nothing you Muslims and homosexuals can do about that

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Stillthebest: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2019
princemillla:
See working system. Try that here u will get killed by assassin.

God wake up for Nigerians. We need you more

She is/they are just bein Petty and surreal! Nothing detaining her to send the impeachment docs even at the last moment. You could have said it were here they would tamper with it.

They know what they are doing. Not that Trump has done a succinct wrong, but it is all inna bid to discredit him for the next election to lose his grip on the electorates.
Impeaching him is just a secondary target that came as a pry one but reelection is the real pry objective.

Yes, Trump could be loud and vocal such an attribute of Elistic Americans. But were they fear to him at the reps chamber? How can Pelosi say 'i hope they are fear to us' when the statement should I hope they are fear to the Americans. Do they want to remove him for just the democrats?

The trial can't see light at the rep'can dominated Senate!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by godliman: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:
Why are Nigerian/African Christians always supporting trump.

I dont get it, is he their Lord and saviour.

Sorry Bro i'm neither a christian nor a muslim, i'm of no religion (deist) but i've stated the obvious fact.

Most Nigerian/African christians are always quick to defend trump even when he's wrong. Which is highly irrational.

Funny thing is most of them knows that even in the US, more than half of Americans are against his government but because they are trying to protect their belief about trump. They wouldn't admit that fact.

And what is their belief? They believe that trump is the man to fight against their imaginary antichrist while they also believe that the Democratic party is a party of antichrist while Republican is the jesus party.
You have just answered your own stupid question can we proceed?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by VirgoKing: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by wirinet(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I used to tell people that liberalism is a sign of mental disorder.

A Democrats dominated house of Representatives Impeached president Trump and now wants a Senate dominated Republicans to also do so.

Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........Was she fair to Trump.

Republicans should rubbish those articles when finally Pelosi got the nerves to send them.

In McConnell's voice "I am in no hurry"
You don't know Pelosi yet, she plays 3 dimensional political chess. Even Trump acknowledges her brilliance.

Don't worry, McConnell need not be in a hurry. What happens if the articles of impeachment is not sent to the senate before the next elections, and the Democrats takes over the senate. It will be the shortest and only presidential removal in the history of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by godliman: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A Democrats dominated house of Representatives Impeached president Trump and now wants a Senate dominated Republicans to also do so.

Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........Was she fair to Trump.

Republicans should rubbish those articles when finally Pelosi got the nerves to send them.

Rubbish is an understatement. That antichrist woman along with her dark companions will bury their heads in shame like Hillary

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by iswallker(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2019
seunfly:
Every country with their corruption style, here we are wishing for impeachment of our own leaders based on corruption but there they want to get their president impeached for trying to investigate corruption of the past vice president.

I dont believe you are so stupid to believe what you wrote up there...
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by wirinet(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2019
Stillthebest:

She is/they are just bein Petty and surreal! Nothing detaining her to send the impeachment docs even at the last moment. You could have said it were here they would tamper with it.

They know what they are doing. Not that Trump has done a succinct wrong, but it is all inna bid to discredit him for the next election to lose his grip on the electorates.
Impeaching him is just a secondary target that came as a pry one but reelection is the real pry objective.

Yes, Trump could be loud and vocal such an attribute of Elistic Americans. But were they fear to him at the reps chamber? How can Pelosi say 'i hope they are fear to us' when the statement should I hope they are fear to the Americans. Do they want to remove him for just the democrats?

The trial can't see light at the rep'can dominated Senate!

So you mean asking Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens is not a succinct wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Q67tAUiMg

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by fineguy11(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2019
israelmao:
Pelosi has limit and she has reached that limit.
she has done her worse. the DEM's have exhausted their Armoury..They are just sitting duck at the mercy of senate republicans grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by AyoII(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2019
Sammiejokes:

I did not see corruption in the articles of impeachment. the last time I checked trump won the election and he is winning in 2020. Trump thrives when you attack him. if he can win in 2016, 2020 is almost in the bag. you need to accept reality. Boris won here in UK even when you see people attack him. Election is not won on CNN or democrat district.
The truth is all the news on CNN and Co. Are just what i will call "Craps"
Thats how he was attacked then in 2016.
But if you take your time back then to conduct some research on non mainstream "genuine" medias. You will find out he will win back then.
Its time we stop believing everything on CNN anf Co.
There are other great medias out there.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2019
salam8528:
is that y he was impeached haba Nigerians use ur head for ones. everything shouldn't be based on sentiment. he was removed for obstructing the Congress and abuse of power.
he wasn’t remove and will not be removed. You too use your head.

He was impeached along partisan lines by the house democrats and now they are refusing to send the articles to the senate for trial because they know he will be acquitted there by senate republicans.

Do you even know what’s happening at all?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2019
Sharp woman, McConnell thinks he's smart, Trump will carry the stigma of impeachment into the elections. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Temple1288(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And you know Mitch talks like a cat. We are in no hurry too
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
he wasn’t remove and will not be removed. You too use your head.

He was impeached along partisan lines by the house democrats and now they are refusing to send the articles to the senate for trial because they know he will be acquitted there by senate republicans.

Do you even know what’s happening at all?
McConnell started this by acting in bad faith. He has already stated that the senate trial will be coordinated with the white house. Pelosi holds all the cards here. Trump will walk around with the stink of impeachment for awhile.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by greggng: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You think American politics is same as what you play in Nigeria. . .? Nothing like party politics over there....the interest of the people supersede whatever interest the party have....American is a democratic country they won't allow party interest to override national interest ..,,

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Stillthebest: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2019
wirinet:

So you mean asking Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens is not a succinct wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Q67tAUiMg

He actually denied being in the middle of the house to investigate the event.

And said he didnt invite Ukrane to investigate Joe. That's a statement of denial. We do know that it is all politics. Upper hand parties would seek a way to torment the lower members.

Took senate to stop the impeachment of Bill Clinton that was done in the reps just because of a mouth action by the white house maid.

Whoever, has drafted the constitution of the USA is a genius. He must have foreseen, that if just an arm is allowed to ratify and remove, without getting to the second arm, they would use such to remove their hated President.

Be as it may, we all knew the role Joe played on Obama as to Moscow and Ukrane!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You nailed it. We are waiting for them in the Senate, retarded idiots .
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Jimi24: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2019
Sammiejokes:

Trump did not win any election. He won more electors than his opponent, an unpopular woman even within the democratic party.

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTIONS BY 11m votes not just the 3m votes that Hilary Clinton had above him.

Now he is even weaker than he was in 2015. He has quarrelled with and lost ALL high profile people he appointed.
All his associates are in.jail. He is perceived as a dummy puppet of an outside foreign power Putin. Russia and China are perhaps the only countries pointing nuclear missiles at the US and the current POTUS is perceived as a puppet to them. It is BAD.

Pelosi now holds the power. She can choose when to send the articles of impeachment. I think she will delay it whilst releasing more evidence to the media. The elections are in November l. She probably should release the documents to the Senate as close to the elections or even after depending on what the democrats feel is the most damaging time fie Trump or deny him a second term if he wins tue elections.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Correcto: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2019
President of your village
EmmyDJourno:
Nancy Pelosi is a champion

The moment she came for Trump the loud mouth went down

Nancy for President
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Jimi24: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2019
AyoII:

The truth is all the news on CNN and Co. Are just what i will call "Craps"
Thats how he was attacked then in 2016.
But if you take your time back then to conduct some research on non mainstream "genuine" medias. You will find out he will win back then.
Its time we stop believing everything on CNN anf Co.
There are other great medias out there.

There is Fox News.
Fox news does more propaganda than CNN but it is shocking that they are not doing more than they are doing on this issue. Everyone is growing cold on Trump because the man is an amateur on.the job and a crook.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

McConnell started this by acting in bad faith. He has already stated that the senate trial will be coordinated with the white house. Pelosi holds all the cards here. Trump will walk around with the stink of impeachment for awhile.
lol stink of impeachment. Don’t make me laugh. It is the first strictly partisan impeachment in US history. In fact some democrats voted with republicans against it. Trust me in the long term this will make the democrats look bad not Trump. Plus they just cheapened the significance of impeachment and given republicans permission to unleash hell on the next democrat president. You just wait and see.

Lastly The democrat senate leadership also coordinated with Clinton’s Defence lawyers during his impeachment. Stop listening to CNN, There’s nothing unusual about that. Impeachment is at its core a political not a legal process so there is always bias involved.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by clemzo101(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

e be like say Pelosi take drug. Was she fair to Trump?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:

Sorry Bro i'm neither a christian nor a muslim, i'm of no religion (deist) but i've stated the obvious fact.

Most Nigerian/African christians are always quick to defend trump even when he's wrong. Which is highly irrational.

Funny thing is most of them knows that even in the US, more than half of Americans are against his government but because they are trying to protect their belief about trump. They wouldn't admit that fact.

And what is their belief? They believe that trump is the man to fight against their imaginary antichrist while they also believe that the Democratic party is a party of antichrist while Republican is the jesus party.

Funny thing is most of them knows that even in the US, more than half of Americans are against his government but because they are trying to protect their belief about trump. They wouldn't admit that fact.....

Thank you... you stated the truth... forgetting that 'T' gives wrong or untrue information sometimes..

Nancy didnt want to go this path.. she said over and over again!!!!! Hmmm
Dont underestimate the power of a woman.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by nduchucks: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Everyone knows that the Senate will acquit Trump. I suspect the articles may never make it to the Senate to prevent Trump from the bragging rights that he was acquitted.

Pelosi's demand is dead on arrival.

The Senate will tell her to get lost unless she sends the articles.

Trump dey kampe, apparently.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Realist1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Flier:
You have not been following American politics or you are just an evil
Trump would be in jail by now if he wasn’t the president
He cheated in 2016 and want to do the same again in 2020 beside you should ask yourself why is he stopping all the witnesses from testifying if he has nothing to hide
99% of his loyalist that helped him to cheat in 2016 are already in jail,the last one will be sentenced on March 28 so I am sure he would have gone to jail as well if he wasn’t the president as if that wasn’t enough he is trying to do the same again in 2020
Democrats know that he won’t be removed from office they just want to impeach him to set the record straight

One bottle of cold Budweiser beer for you there.

Nigerians support anything that sides with their religious belief no matter how bad it is.They don't follow US politics,they don't care as far as he is a supposedly christian.Trump is even worse than a typical 9ja yahoo boy he talks down every now and then. He colluded with Russia to win the last election he has started again with the Ukraine arm twisting. He thinks he will be there forever.All the info and secrets he is sitting on will be exposed when he leaves office and like his cohort friends, to jail he goes.It's just a matter of time,time is the greatest enemy of secrets and lies.

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Lordbricks(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:

My point is, learn not to generalize when making statements.. You can't say Nigerian/African Christians or Muslims or whichever case it may be..how many of them have you met and listened to there views..you can say some or majority you have seen or met,that's a better way of quoting statistics..
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by BabaIbo: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
chloedogie:
That is the game plan. If they(Republicans feel they can withhold witnesses from coming to testify and Trump himslef decides not to release the documents needed to support and aid the senate trial or investigation as the case may be then democrats too should hold on to it. These democrats are the founders of politics in USA and most of them know how to play it dirty.

NOW THIS IS THE REAL QUID PRO QUO!!!!!!!!!!!

African expert! tongue
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Leeprince: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nancy oniranu..
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by MeeLan: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nancy Pelosi is acting like a Two minute man who trying to pull out when its 1 minute 45 secs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Xenophobia: 8yrs Old South African Girl Mocked For Bearing A Nigerian Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.