Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos (30984 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by AmuDike1: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
post=85043675:

Lol cheesy

Na so chairman.

That is the Buhari Factor!
[/s]
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by AmuDike1: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
post=85043673:

Wetin dis one take do with this commissioning thread now?!
[/s]
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by AmuDike1: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
post=85043525:

We also tried looking for it on the link, but couldn't find where the complex is located in Nigeria!

Na d only tin wey we find be dis ooo....
[/s]
[s]
post=85043466:

Eehn eehn........ sad
[/s]
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by anonimi: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2019
popsy2:
nice. But when will you guys start commissioning factories?

Good question.
Who has the answer?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by anonimi: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by AmuDike1: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
post=85043462:
Very good development......

We want more commissioning and development like this all over our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by tlotlomath(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Hi Nairalanders I am officially welcoming a new job recruitment platform connecting jobseekers with employers for job opportunities using technology across Africa and the rest of the world Jobex.com an internet company. If you are looking for a job or find a new employee sign up here http://jobex.epizy.com
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2019
Senator Tweeter Bruce cheesy
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
big man bruce
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Magicdon(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
sanemind4:
500GB External Hard drive for sale,with comes with movies on purchase,different genre, in High Definition

Please can i chat u on whatsp 07030546248. whats the price
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Bellotelli: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
post=85043525:

We also tried looking for it on the link, but couldn't find where the complex is located in Nigeria!

Na d only tin wey we find be dis ooo....
Location is Abuja. Lungi Cantonment
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by StUriah(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
sanemind4:
500GB External Hard drive for sale,with comes with movies on purchase,different genre, in High Definition

How much?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Reference(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
adonainana:
Finally Nigerian Architects have finally seen sense.

Metal Cladding of the exterior prevents it from the normal wear and tear the elements that normally dilapidates public buildings every here and there.

This should be the new way forward, as by cladding it now you will never see how old the building is come the next 10 to 20 or even 30 years time.

Thank God sense is finally coming into building new structures in nigeria

Still not a solution. Metal cladding in our tropical weather especially in the highly polluted climes of the south-south doesn't age well especially the cheap Chinese knockoffs. Porcelain remains the best. Doesn't oxidise, doesn't drip and can take pollution like a duck to water.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Litmus: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2019

Uninspiring, old-fashioned, just-after-independence, banana-republic type buildings like these ones become the norm when a people scold themselves that they are too arrogant to compare themselves to America but must instead concentrate on comparing themselves to the likes of Ghana and Rwanda.

Moral of story- Nigerians should return to comparing themselves to America, China and the best places in the world for excellence sake. Aim high so when you fail you land in the middle and not at the bottom, which happens when your aims are modest.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Litmus: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Some may think it is what goes on in the building not the building that matters. I would however urge, modify such thinking with the thought born out by facts that environment can inspire and improve productivity and imagination by an order of noteworthy significance .
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Litmus: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Take even the bushest of person from the remotest of villages and dump him in the environment below, one year later while he may not develop the next cutting edge apple gadget, he'll be talking and thinking in ways you'd never had thought possible.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by igbanbajo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
nice. But when will you guys start commissioning factories?

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by lagdmark(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Litmus:
Take even the bushest of person from the remotest of villages and dump him in the environment below, one year later while he may not develop the next cutting edge apple gadget, he'll be talking and thinking in ways you'd never had thought possible.

dat pix looks like onitsha
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by femolii: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
alasane:

Honestly is the best for now...Boko Haram are mostly Kanuri people and his from Kanuri origin...So ONLY NINJA can kill a NINJA
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Prepare Your Mind, You’re Going To Face Boko Haram – Buratai Tells NDA Graduates / Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.