Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner (4353 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Age b/w 24-36yrs
Single no kid
Genotype AA
Medical/law/ Engineering
Good in mathematics
God fearing
Willing to relocate
Sense of humor
Working
Versatile on world event and politics
From a family that have values
Have a great deal of humanity
Love romance
Chocolate or light skin
Have zero tolerance for tribalism and nepotism
Have a good eating habits
If you have above qualities as a lady, contact me, else I go foreign,I can't come and kill myself
Here are my qualities
32yrs
Engineering Field
God fearing
Chocolate in color
Well organized
Realist
Idealist
Have eyes for investment
6feet tall
Adventure in nature
Love humanity
Believe in romance
At peace with myself
Love reading
Etc
If you are ok with the above, write me at jamesudom30@gmail.com or contact me at 08030719957. Mod pls move it to front page for wider view

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by aminusodiq(m): 12:56am On Dec 20, 2019
U wan start calculus tutorials cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2019
So what are your own qualities so i can ship her to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Khalidase83(m): 5:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm! All these qualities in one woman? U never ready.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2019
aminusodiq:
nope I have taste and that is who I want to be with. No more no less. If I can't find it in my country,I go Western world. Over the years Our women deal with me...I have come this far to stoop low for any woman.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2019
uruba23:
So what are your own qualities so i can ship her to you.
She will sure find out
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2019
aminusodiq:
. If you get kids from a smart woman, they are most times very intelligent..that why it a turn off if my woman doesn't understand mathematics.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Ginaz(f): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
nope I have taste and that is who I want to be with. No more no less. If I can't find it in my country,I go Western world. Over the years Our women deal with me...I have come this far to stoop low for any woman.

Dem never deal with you reach. Compatibility it’s what matters, or you gonna end up more frustrated in your search. Look for a lady you’re compatible with and start from there. All these settle for less or whatever would go no where cos MR man, nobody has it all.

11 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Ginaz:

Dem never deal with you reach. Compatibility it’s what matters, or you gonna end up more frustrated in your search. Look for a lady you’re compatible with and start from there. All these settle for less or whatever would go no where cos MR man, nobody has it all.
Dear that list is a simple one , I didn't include beauty, wealth or from a wealthy home, I believe I can get to the summit of life if I so desire. I am not desperate for Marriage, I have other interests till I meet who I need to be with. Is there anything wrong having a simple choice?

3 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2019
Khalidase83:
Hmmm! All these qualities in one woman? U never ready.
Are you kidding me, I can't find any? Where are all the feminist?
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by aminusodiq(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
. If you get kids from a smart woman, they are most times very intelligent..that why it a turn off if my woman doesn't understand mathematics.
fr me i dnt need mathematics to asertain a ladys intelligence. Her ability to solve some life isseus, her response to critical matters, her approch to confusing situations defines my own intelligence! Brilliance or intelligence is innate in parents, nd transferd to kids! U dnt ned a mathematician to mk brilliant children

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2019
aminusodiq:
fr me i dnt need mathematics to asertain a ladys intelligence. Her ability to solve some life isseus, her response to critical matters, her approch to confusing situations defines my own intelligence! Brilliance or intelligence is innate in parents, nd transferd to kids! U dnt ned a mathematician to mk brilliant children
, witty in engineering and mathematics not just intelligent woman, again female Gene are dominant so your guess is as good as mine. I need a life partner not just a wife and it will be a turn off if she can't play with numbers, Am I asking for too much?

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by CoolJul: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2019
eku searching!

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by eyefordetails: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
You never ready oga. You couldn't even describe your own innate qualities yet you put up a long list including knowledge in calculus..duuhh!.

You only need someone who has conflict resolution skills!

4 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by aminusodiq(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=Jammyudom post=85066714] , l

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by CHoccolaTE: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Age b/w 24-36yrs
Single no kid
Medical or engineering Field.
Good in mathematics
God fearing
Willing to relocate
Sense of humor
Working
Love romance
Chocolate or light skin
If you have above qualities as a lady, contact me, else I go foreign,I can't come and kill myself

You cant find all these qualities in only one woman, you might need to settle for only 60% or 70% or even 50% sef.
Women like the ones you described are usually snatched up pretty quickly by discerning guys due to their intelligence (no tribalism, sound in politics, mathematician, sense of humanity etc) That's a very high quality lady you described there and she certainly will not be looking online for a boyfriend or husband she knows nothing about except if she has some other serious flaw like very extreme introversion or some physical disability.

Be realistic in your search, you can have values but be realistic.

11 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Chubhie: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2019
A lot of Marlians fit that description. All you need is a Naira Marly show ticket and you're good to go.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

You cant find all these qualities in only one woman, you might need to settle for only 60% or 70% or even 50% sef.
Women like the ones you described are usually snatched up pretty quickly by discerning guys due to their intelligence (no tribalism, sound in politics, mathematician, sense of humanity etc) That's a very high quality lady you described there and she certainly will not be looking online for a boyfriend or husband she knows nothing about except if she has some other serious flaw like very extreme introversion or some physical disability.

Be realistic in your search, you can have values but be realistic.
Dear you are so right... Problem is I can't compromise.. this is just a basic requirements, I need a peaceful home else I can live without Marriage...I am surprised that all those feminist doesn't have what it takes to make a good home..

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2019
aminusodiq:
we av different desires, my too much dosnt connot ur too much, i almost made a first class, i was 0.07cgpa shy, my sibl ar doin very wey! Our parents were university graduates but not mathematicians! Dats my point! If u want somone wit d numbers go fr it... But u knw no one is perfect, so are u!
Yeah you are so right, problem i need a partner, someone who can stand in for me
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Chubhie:
A lot of Marlians fit that description. All you need is a Naira Marly show ticket and you're good to go.
Sorry such show beneath me...three things define a man.... places you go to, who you mingle with and books you have read.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Chubhie: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Sorry such show beneath me...three things define a man.... places you go to, who you mingle with and books you have read.
And may I know such defining books you've read?
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by CHoccolaTE: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Dear you are so right... Problem is I can't compromise.. this is just a basic requirements, I need a peaceful home else I can live without Marriage...I am surprised that all those feminist doesn't have what it takes to make a good home.

grin
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2019
Chubhie:

And may I know such defining books you've read?
Think Big and Kick Ass. Think Like a Champion: An Informal Education in Business and Life. Time to Get Tough. How to Get Rich.You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life, Smarter, Faster, Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business etc...lol we can form a reading team.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
eyefordetails:

You never ready oga. You couldn't even describe your own innate qualities yet you put up a long list including knowledge in calculus..duuhh!.

You only need someone who has conflict resolution skills!
I have modified my post, mine is included check it out

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Age b/w 24-36yrs
Single no kid
Medical/law/ Engineering
Good in mathematics
God fearing
Willing to relocate
Sense of humor
Working
Love romance
Chocolate or light skin
Here are my qualities
32yrs
Engineering Field
God fearing
Chocolate in color
Well organized
Realist
Idealist
Have eyes for investment
6feet tall
Adventure in nature
Love humanity
Believe in romance
At peace with myself
Love reading
Etc
If you are ok with the above, write me at jamesudom30@gmail.com or contact me at 08030719957
. I wish you good luck cos I'm sure When you're 64 you'll still be advertising yourself....better remove some things from that list

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Divinelady:
. I wish you good luck cos I'm sure When you're 64 you'll still be advertising yourself....better remove some things from that list
what do you want me to take it off please let me know

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Chubhie: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Think Big and Kick Ass. Think Like a Champion: An Informal Education in Business and Life. Time to Get Tough. How to Get Rich.You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life, Smarter, Faster, Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business etc...lol we can form a reading team.
Nice formation. Just throw in The Mafia Manager by V into that formation to give it that good ol Sicilian taste since it's all business and nothing personal.

Ifa says that the chocolate you are looking for is already looking at you.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Chubhie:

Nice formation. Just throw in The Mafia Manager by V into that formation to give it that good ol Sicilian taste since it's all business and nothing personal.

Ifa says that the chocolate you are looking for is already looking at you.
Are you a female, reach me at 08030719957
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by aminusodiq(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Yeah you are so right, problem i need a partner, someone who can stand in for me
i pray u find ur bone... Nd pls be weary of scammers!!! Btwn ar u yoruba?
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by sisisioge: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Wow! I like you already. Like your boldness and down to earth approach to this. Truly, there are a gazillion people around us but finding the one is one heck of a task! I've been here but got cold feet and nolonger signing up for online paroles wink. Meanwhile, keep this up...my bestie has been blissfully married to a wonderful man she met here. Good luck buddy.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
aminusodiq:
i pray u find ur bone... Nd pls be weary of scammers!!! Btwn ar u yoruba?
I can't tell you my tribe, I am a Nigerian and I don't discuss anything tribe...not that my tribe is inferior to yours but that who I am
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2019
sisisioge:
Wow! I like you already. Like your boldness and down to earth approach to this. Truly, there are a gazillion people around us but finding the one is one heck of a task! I've been here but got cold feet and nolonger signing up for online paroles wink. Meanwhile, keep this up...my bestie has been blissfully married to a wonderful man she met here. Good luck buddy.

. If you have any who fits into my kind of woman, connect us both, friendship first then we explore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Food Stuffs/ Provisions/home Essentials Weekly/ Monthly / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 Edition / Trend Of "Abroad Hustling" Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.