Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner (4403 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mindfulness:

You want a smart girl and your girlfriend's boss had the audacity to approach you and tell you that your own girl is not wife material? Do you know what that says about you? Anyway. What was that "honest lie"?
I happened to help him,he considered me a brother. As for the honest lie sorry I will disrespect her if I spit it out,it a well kept secret.☺️☺️�
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by jakandeola(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
bukatyne:

Sorry, when I saw good in mathematics, what came to me was good in bed.

Goodluck in your search

Or you can go to your village this Christmas or ask you parents for recommendations
why do u think everybody vparent is in d village
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Khalidase83:
Hmmm! All these qualities in one woman? U never ready.
Yeah all that are the basic
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by UgoNWaIhe(f): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
, witty in engineering and mathematics not just intelligent woman, again female Gene are dominant so your guess is as good as mine. I need a life partner not just a wife and it will be a turn off if she can't play with numbers, Am I asking for too much?

You're not asking for too much. Your choice is yours and it's best not to compromise in matters like this. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You're also right about the female gene being dominant. But don't confuse the knowledge of mathematics as the benchmark for measuring intelligence. And a great mathematician might not have the great skills of a great home maker. Be wise.....

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
UgoNWaIhe:

You're not asking for too much. Your choice is yours and it's best not to compromise in matters like this. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You're also right about the female gene being dominant. But don't confuse the knowledge of mathematics as the benchmark for measuring intelligence. And a great mathematician might not have the great skills of a great home maker. Be wise.....
. Yeah you maybe Right,but I strongly believe maths is the bedrock of engineering and science...I will be glad if my wife can play with numbers with my kids when am out hustling,if you know you know, in-between knowledge in mathematics is not the only thing there..A lady with high IQ is a babe for me anyday anytime.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
Maybe if I was looking for beauty, sexy and wealthy lady,you won't be saying this

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Chubhie: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Are you a female, reach me at 08030719957
We good Bro. No homo.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
I happened to help him,he considered me a brother. As for the honest lie sorry I will disrespect her if I spit it out,it a well kept secret.☺️☺️�

Like I said in my first comment. It's good to know what you want and have standards but it's more important to have the qualities that will attract the desired person. Going by all your comments on this thread, you need to work on yourself more to attract this kind of a lady. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Vyolet(f): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Op, that your in between that you've been writing since is "by the way" (BTW).
Good luck in getting your dy/dx woman, it's just that they are mostly ugly facially, rough skin and no touch of class.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mindfulness:

Like I said in my first comment. It's good to know what you want and have standards but it's more important to have the qualities that will attract the desired person. Going by all your comments on this thread, you need to work on yourself more to attract this kind of a lady. Good luck!
never judge a book but the cover, you know nothing about me, I just flow with the wind and don't create distraction...I need a lady not you.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Vyolet:
Good luck in getting your dy/dx woman, it's just that they are mostly ugly facially, rough skin and no touch of class.
my life,my choice, if you are not interested move on.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
aminusodiq:
U wan start calculus tutorials cheesy cheesy
. Notice that no slay queen contact me, where are they hiding? �����������
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by dochenaj: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ginaz:
Dem never deal with you reach. Compatibility it’s what matters, or you gonna end up more frustrated in your search. Look for a lady you’re compatible with and start from there. All these settle for less or whatever would go no where cos MR man, nobody has it all.
Interestingly if you look cursorily you'll find out he is not going for someone who has it all. For instance, I don't see big boobs, large hips, pointed nose on that list. I'm even intrigued that "beautiful" is not on that list.

I do believe that in a world of over 7 billion people with at least 500 million within his specified demographics there should be one if not several that meets his short list. You'll be amazed at how much longer some people's list are in their mind.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by dochenaj: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Vyolet:
I don't agree to this your opinion that mathematically inclined women are ugly.

Where did you even get that idea from?

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
never judge a book by the cover, you know nothing about me, I just flow with the wind and don't create distraction...I need a lady not you.

You don't even know what "don't judge a book but the cover" means but you want to marry a female Einstein. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
dochenaj:

Interestingly if you look cursorily you'll find out he is not going for someone who has it all. For instance, I don't see big boobs, large hips, pointed nose on that list. I'm even intrigued that "beautiful" is not on that list.

I do believe that in a world of over 7 billion people with at least 500 million within his specified demographics there should be one if not several that meets his short list. You'll be amazed at how much longer some people's list are in their mind.
. Yeah you are right and I come to realize that it’s far easier to talk theoretically about marriage than to navigate it. I don't want to gamble with this.. I just need a happy home.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mindfulness:

You don't even know what "don't judge a book but the cover" means but you want to marry a female Einstein. cheesy
what are you up to? Is my list a difficult one..let me make it simple for you, "I need a lady with sounds morals, intelligent and a touch of class"maybe that easily for you.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Vyolet(f): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
my life,my choice, if you are not interested move on.
I don't understand why you are now angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
dochenaj:

...schooled this fellow.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by crackhaus: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Vyolet:
How on God's beautiful earth are you going to explain away this ignorance if you were given the rest of your life?

4 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
what are you up to? Is my list a difficult one..let me make it simple for you, "I need a lady with sounds morals, intelligent and a touch of class"maybe that easily for you.

Your list is great but, and I am repeating myself, you must have what it takes to attract such a lady.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
Nairaland is full of toxic people, I won't stoop low
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Vyolet(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
dochenaj:

You can draw your conclusion from engineering classes, there are a few exceptions though.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mindfulness:

Your list is great but, and I am repeating myself, you must have what it takes to attract such a lady.
Are you that lady? Do you have those qualities?
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Vyolet:

You can draw your conclusion from engineering classes, there are a few exceptions though.
Maybe muscular in nature but some combined beauty with brain
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by dochenaj: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
. Yeah you are right and I come to realize that it’s far easier to talk theoretically about marriage than to navigate it. I don't want to gamble with this.. I just need a happy home.
For me I think marriage should be based on three things.
1. Attraction. And clearly the things you enumerated are things that you find attracting in a woman. But beyond that. We have to talk about.
2. Compatibility. We all have a distinct character matrix, and being able to tolerate the other persons idiosyncrasies is another thing. But yet you need.
3. "Complementation". There should be a ying-yang balance else the polarity will be messed and the relationship will never evolve into something special and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Vyolet:

I don't understand why you are now angry cheesy cheesy

lol I wanted you to pull the plug but you are more smarter than I thought...one love
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by crackhaus: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Age b/w 24-36yrs
Single no kid
Medical/law/ Engineering
Good in mathematics
God fearing
Willing to relocate
Sense of humor
Working
Versatile on world event and politics
From a family that have values
Have a great deal of humanity
Love romance
Chocolate or light skin
Have zero tolerance for tribalism and nepotism
Have a good eating habits
If you have above qualities as a lady, contact me, else I go foreign,I can't come and kill myself
Here are my qualities
32yrs
Engineering Field
God fearing
Chocolate in color
Well organized
Realist
Idealist
Have eyes for investment
6feet tall
Adventure in nature
Love humanity
Believe in romance
At peace with myself
Love reading
Etc
If you are ok with the above, write me at jamesudom30@gmail.com or contact me at 08030719957. Mod pls move it to front page for wider view
I would have connnected you to an Electrical Engineer, Igbo, based in Abuja. I've known her about 11yrs now, we went to the same Uni.

The problem however is that her parents are very particular about tribe, every other criteria is a pass...but you're not Igbo cheesy

Nothing wrong with your list bro, it's fair enough.
Wish you good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
dochenaj:

For me I think marriage should be based on three things.
1. Attraction. And clearly the things you enumerated are things that you find attracting in a woman. But beyond that. We have to talk about.
2. Compatibility. We all have a distinct character matrix, and being able to tolerate the other persons idiosyncrasies is another thing. But yet you need.
3. "Complementation". There should be a ying-yang balance else the polarity will be messed and the relationship will never evolve into something special and beautiful.
. Glad someone read my mind.
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by dochenaj: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Vyolet:

Engineers are not the only ones mathematically inclined. You have a ton of disciplines that are enmeshed with mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Bojack(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nawa......Goodluck man
Re: Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
crackhaus:

I would have contacted you to an Electrical Engineer, Igbo, based in Abuja. I've known her about 11yrs now, we went to the same Uni.

The problem however is that her parents are very particular about tribe, every other criteria is a pass...but you're not Igbo cheesy

Nothing wrong with your list bro, it's fair enough.
Wish you good luck.
May likely run off with her ������

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up / Igbo Ladies, How True Is This? ( PHOTO) / Samsung 49" 4k Hdr Ultra Hd Smart Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.