Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

“Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding (66329 Views)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Made4NaijaM4N: 1:35am On Dec 20, 2019
A video of a Nigerian bride being walked down the aisle in an outdoor ceremony has gone viral on social media. However, while most brides often stay focused in that moment, this wasn’t the case with this bride.

The bride had the time to show her savage side when she responded to her friend who was gushing over how beautiful she looked as she walked down the aisle. Rather than blush and keep it moving, this bride decided to throw a playful jab at her friend.

In the video which has since gone viral on social media, the friend can be heard saying she has goose bumps just looking at her friend walking down the aisle.

The bride in turn replies:

“Go and get a boyfriend before goose bumps kills you”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtUlSOuXpyA

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6QRswOHYe5/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by sinaj(f): 2:10am On Dec 20, 2019
She harsh sha grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Bluntguy: 3:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Sound advice. Who knows how many guys' toastings she has rejected. You can never make omelette without breaking eggs

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 20, 2019
They must have advised the lady to get into a meaningful relationship but it seems the lady has never taken them seriously. Some will never heed advice if such critically defining psychological moments do not come.

You might say the bride was harsh, but that harshness could provoke the lady into action.

Wounds from a friend are better than kisses from an enemy!

291 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by BLESSMME: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Bola146(f): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin na true sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by lilmax(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2019
She doesn't want her friend to become Twitter feminist later, or nairaland single frustrated women grin

You see why it's good to have friends like this? grin

256 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by nanauju(f): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Matthewdan(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Jestin: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Let her be slaying and doing videos for Instagram likes

11 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by 111sunshine: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2019
the internet has a way of distorting issues.... there was no jab...just two friends toying with each other... bloggers and their search for content sef

252 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by ijewejones: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2019
The sanctimonious ones will come with different opinions but whether playful or otherwise..the lady said the

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by vastolord4(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2019
Feminists won't like this..

3 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Dcaliphate(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2019
hehehe, don't worry you'll soon start to get your own fowl pimples when she starts to come for your husband grin ....you think say single ladies dey smile these days

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by lonelydora: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2019
Very good advice.

Where are all those ladies quoting me in that Uriel post? They should also heed to this advice.

3 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2019
useless women.
If not for bearing of children and sexual gratification to kill konji, there's no other use of women in marriage.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Spar7tan(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2019
If they hook her womb now she'll say na joke she dey

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by helinues: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Is relationship now a profession in Nigeria?

21 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by ednut1(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Wow great news

2 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by noblealuu: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2019
You no go go get boy friend...

Goose pimples yen yen yen yen body... grin

Orbed truth if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Bluethong: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Wow! Deep..... Set awon husband snatcher.

3 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Brunicekid(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Advice that shakes one to action... Nice one, bride.

1 Like

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by bluefilm: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Lesbians.

Tufiakwa. angry

3 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Premiumwriter: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Sometimes the topic I see on the front page of this so called forum amazes me. undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by IAmXcessiz(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Jestin:
Let her be slaying and doing videos for Instagram likes

My chest.... hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by zakim(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2019
True talk from good friend

2 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by mbhs139(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2019
It was a playful jab actually, it is bloggers who are trying to make a big deal of it. I want to believe the friend recorded the video herself and didn't deem it offensive to share. Just like someone said up there, wounds from friends is far better than kisses from enemies. I had my fair share of this kind of wounds from my true friends, some of them had finished their degree, served and started working before I made credit in GCE. Today, we stand shoulder to shoulder, with so much admiration for me. The lesson: the first house in town, is not necessarily the best house in town.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Yewandequeen(f): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2019
� � � �
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.