Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ghanian Guy & "Nigerian Guy With White Lady" Arguing On Bus In London (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanian Guy & "Nigerian Guy With White Lady" Arguing On Bus In London (video) (757 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: White Man In A Danfo Bus In Lagos (photos) / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Guy & "Nigerian Guy With White Lady" Arguing On Bus In London (video) by martinosi: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
Whats sup people,

Just thought i post this video here,

A dis-agreement broke out on the bus between a Ghanian guy
and a Nigerian guy who was going out with a white girl.

It appears that the Nigerian guy claimed he was from Gambia
but the Ghanian guy who knew that he was Nigerian due to his accent
and Personality was "not impressed"

The Ghanian alleged that the Nigeria guy was chasing the white girl so
he could get "Permanent Stay" Stamped on his passport

Please comment on this as i dont know what started the arguement but
i guess the truth may be in the details.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qa4yLubz4o&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Ghanian Guy & "Nigerian Guy With White Lady" Arguing On Bus In London (video) by edoyad(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2010
Na wa o, even common Ghanians dey yab us "fcking Nigerian's" ? It's all over. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Moves To Revive Pdp In The Sw. / Are Nigeria's Musicians Praise Singers to the corrupt politicians? / Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.