Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) (46013 Views)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by coolscott(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
I am a PDP supporter but thought it might be just propaganda when they said Buhari and Amaechi were taken away in a police van in the UK. But I have actually watched the video (uploaded on youtube) and it is actually true. They were actually taken away.
I have placed a link to the the video here below for you to see.
Amaechi is seen at the far right of the video. He almost escapes being covered.
Any one with more info on this (for eg why the UK police {"took"} them) should please share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2fOrE0eM4

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by xcolanto(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin

Omo no jokes oh! Police Carry these fellas on a real though lipsrsealed

The U.K is not a place where they give people such security protection coupled with Buhari being a normal nigerian citizen without diplomatic immunities as practiced in other african countries. The fact that he was put in a police vehicle says a lot about his person and the charges leveled against him internationally. There was definitely an allegation laid against Buhari et al to be in such a compromised position. Coming and going in a police vehicle without freedom of movement and association is something to be weary off.
If he was simply protected by the police, they wouldn't need to put him behind a police van and whisk him away in such manner without allowing him address his fans and supporters.
With this video evidence I make bold to say Buhari was indeed arrested as stated on this thread and others!

Mods do the needful! The NL community needs to know the truth.
Cc: Seun ishilove

90 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by oluwafemi113(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
SanTAN @ work

That was just a protection by UK police Men

Chia PDP SanTAN can lie .

Here is the true side of the story Pls read and share

The All Progressive Congress, APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari has been booed by some APC protesters in Chatham House, United Kingdom where he delivered a speech affirming that he was ever ready to continue with the scuffle for power.

This is coming up days after he made his controversial trip to the United Kingdom.

It was learnt that Buhari arrived at the venue of the event in the company of some prominent APC supporters including former Lagos governor, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the party’s national chairman John Odigie Oyegun, Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State and Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State as well as former Ekiti state governor, Kayode Fayemi.

However, thins took a new turn when some apparently angry persons tried to stone him outside the venue.

But for the timely intervention of some security personnel who whisked him into a police van, Buhari would have been lynched by the raging crowd believed to be Nigerians.The candidate seems to have gotten on the wrong side of quite a whole lot of persons in the diaspora which got them so irked to the point of attempting to hurt him.

From the footage released recently, one of the protesters was heard urging someone to ‘snap the picture’ of the embarrassment which they put the man through.

In the meantime, below is the footage from the incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_bhFwjvBU

Meanwhile the winning team Pls take note of this.

As you are well aware, the campaign of the APC is centred around you. The ruling party, PDP has deep pockets full of ill-gotten funds and government resources and have used these to buy up the media.

We have YOU.

As General Buhari said at the APC Convention - "I can’t give you a fistful of Dollars or Naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so, the fate of this nation is not up for sale."

We urge you to Take Action and help the GMB-PYO Team to victory, by the grace of God, on Saturday March 28, 2015.

We encourage you to make just one phone call to at least 10 people between now and March 28, urging them to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. On Election Day, we also urge you to bring 5 people to your polling unit.

We have tagged this drive " CALL 10, BRING 5".

We must Act Now, the Future of our country depends on every single one of us.

Thank you.

Vote GMB Vote APC

God bless Nigeria

266 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by xcolanto(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabai23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine
seun, Ngwakwe

You guys might want to see this!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by mrborntodoit: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
xcolanto:
grin grin

Omo no jokes oh! Police Carry these fellas on a real though lipsrsealed

The U.K is not a place where they give people such security protection coupled with Buhari being a normal nigerian citizen without diplomatic immunities as practiced in other african countries. The fact that he was put in a police vehicle says a lot about his person and the charges leveled against him internationally. There was definitely an allegation laid against Buhari et al to be in such a compromised position. Coming and going in a police vehicle without freedom of movement and association is something to be weary off.
If he was simply protected by the police, they wouldn't need to put him behind a police van and whisk him away in such manner without allowing him address his fan and supporters.
With this video evidence I make bold to say Buhari was indeed arrested as stated on this thread and others!

Mods do the needful! The NL community needs to know the truth.
Cc: Seun islove

I agree with you bro ,my own contribution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2fOrE0eM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
We urgently need an explanation for this video. Nigerians want to know what their presidential candidate is doing inside a police van instead of the normal means of transportation with some aides and security personels attached.. i doubt if this whole entourage of police officers are here just to ensure buhari's safety..

i smell kilishi

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by Firmjudge(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fingerss crossed drinking my air..
Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by organic973: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
oluwafemi113:
SanTAN @ work

Chia PDP SanTAN can lie

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You are funny does the video look like a fabricated one to you?

Be sincere to yourself you never expected a video as this which is so real.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by Firefire(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
What?

so na true?

Boohary was actually arrested in the UK?

What is Festus Keyamo doing with Boohary at the time of his arrest? to serve as legal counsel ?

Watch the video and see that those chanting 'say baba' were compel to continue shouting to disguise the arrest. Watch the body language and the hand of Keyamo.

APC what do you have to say now?

Caption:
1. Barr. Festus Keyamo
2. Mr. Mohamodu Buhari
3. Gov. Rotimi Amaechi

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by xcolanto(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
oluwafemi113:
SanTAN @ work

Chia PDP SanTAN can lie

A protection you say Such baloney! Even the British prime minister ent protected like this so who is Buhari and why does he need such 'heavy' protection in far away London?

Blind supporters and their B.S! angry

52 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by brownlord: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Someone should explain, I watched and can't understand the video, was that an arrest or was rescued from protesting crowd?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by nwafuluozoh: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Someone tell me what is going on. Wetin dey happen?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
With the way pdp is always looking for a way to discredit Buhari you think this can happen and they keep quiet?
Secondly,how comes nobody heard about it? And you are especting front page

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
With the way pdp is always looking for a way to discredit Buhari you think this can happen and they keep quiet?
Secondly,how comes nobody heard about it? And you are especting front page
Hausa man shut up there.. Its true! I jzt watched d vid

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by UpgradingUrself: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
HMMMM
Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by Ikengawo: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Can anyone show me another former president and sitting governor that has been in the back of a UK "paddy wagon" as they call it

21 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by poiu77: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2015
[size=28pt]And so?? Does that stop me from voting for him come March28, pdp and their supporters cha.

#IhavePVC

#IamGonnaVote

#IwillVoteAPC

#IwantChange.
[/size]

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by ichidodo: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2015
We believe tis for their own safety especially Buhari's ,go figure how the unusually large Nigerian UK immigrants are the result of the repressive,economic stagnating and brutal his tenure was back in the 80s.Buhari's regime sparked the massive dislocation or 'Brain drain' of Nigerian intellectuals to overseas most especially the UK as economic refugees......How would you as a direct victim feel if you saw that devil's incarnate- jes like Adolf Hitler taking a leisure stroll about Tel Aviv-in the flesh swaggering all over London. I tell you what i might do and that is WRING HIS BLOODY NECK into knots,to say the very least...he might not be so lucky with other immigrants therefore tis better he rides the paddywagon for his own safety.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by publicenemy(m): 5:56am On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by sophtaf(f): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by BabaEleko(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2015
PDP people haf come again with another one of their many lies. **In Mama Piss's voice** "Don't worry! Continu"

After March 28th, the Van GEJ and his 40 thieves will enter will not be the same as the one lifting Buhari and Amaechi out of the Chatham House to safety when they had just delivered an internationally applauded speech, their own Van will be lifting them from their Villages and will be heading straight to Kikrikiri maximum prison where they all belong.

Buhari will become president! Its is as factual as today is March 22, 2015 in Nigeria!

#CHANGE

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by Rahmatuparker: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2015
This is bad. Politics NA wah
Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by datguru: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2015
I will personally air this on NTA, AIT and channels tv, 2 days to election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by chemali: 5:58am On Mar 22, 2015
We all know this was after the Chatham house event! This made front page yesterday. PDP try harder

15 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by slap1(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2015
This one is strong. And is that not Fetus Keyamo there?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by ajalaolanr(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2015
They were taken away for security reasons, the UK Met police has no jurisdiction to arrest buhari if there is no court injunction to arrest him. Last time I checked there has been no warrant for arrest on buhari.

Nigerians are so saddled with lies and propaganda, all because a corrupt Govt wants to remain in power by all means possible.

I can't imagine having the likes of doyin okupe, Femi fani kayode remaining within the ambient of power for another 4 years let alone GEJ ruin the country the more.

His governance style smacks of insensitivity, lies, propaganda and corruption.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2015
This will be a campaign issue in the coming days, especially with the loud-mouthed ffk now on the loose like a rabid dog.

Just like someone said, I think he's being 'rescued' from the large crowd. People should stop politicizing everything.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) by DONOCSO(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2015
HMMM.... check out the styles that rocked the Nigerian Fashion Week 2015 - http://blog.sureguys.com/nigeria/234-nfw-2015/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.