Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth (1612 Views)

Is SCAM Or Real???? / Is Www.smartweb.com.ng Reliable? / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by segunsege: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2010
hi guys i just want to know how much the domain www.facebookmail.com.ng is worth

thank you
Re: How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by DualCore1: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
When you register that domain, if for any sane or insane reason facebook "needs" it, they will "ask" you for it through their lawyers not through their sales representatives and you will hand it over at no positive cost.
Re: How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by canachy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2010
Dual Core:

When you register that domain, if for any sane or insane reason facebook "needs" it, they will "ask" you for it through their lawyers not through their sales representatives and you will hand it over at no positive cost.

I disagree with you on this bro,
Re: How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by DualCore1: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2010
Well most things I say, its outta personal experience. I'll tell u my experience om yim later.
Re: How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by lagoshost(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2010
emmm, that name is worthless. Don't bother to register it.
Re: How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by canachy(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2010
Dual Core:

Well most things I say, its outta personal experience. I'll tell u my experience om yim later.

Kul

lagoshost:

emmm, that name is worthless. Don't bother to register it.

Worthless things like this sometimes turn out to be WORTHWHILE,
Re: How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by suxes2005(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2010
If FB is registered in 9ja
you might give them the domain
name without getting anything back

SHALOM
Re: How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by kiran1: 5:27am On Mar 07, 2012
segunsege:

hi guys i just want to know how much the domain www.facebookmail.com.ng is worth

thank you

I check the worth of the facebookmail.com.ng at Zippozap.com  .
It's free appraisal service.You can check the value of your domain here at free of cost,
Re: How Much Is Facebookmail.com.ng Worth by creamofluv: 3:05am On Mar 09, 2012
Don't be stupid man, facebook sue people right left and center, have you heard of SHAGBOOk that got sued, or any other sites that got sued, talkless of using their full name on a domain.

You must be really stupid or dumb, if you want C&D letter on your door step, register the domain and make profit of it.

(1) (Reply)

Phpbb Vs Smf / Who Has Used Simple Pay Payment Gateway? / Web Based Computer Science Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.