Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) (4220 Views)

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
The leaders of IPOB in the Igbo speaking Igbanke community of Edo state have visited the Palace of the late Eze I.O Kanu, King of the Afaraukwu people of Umuahia, and father of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, on a condolence visit. They expressed their pain and shock at the passing of the elder Kanu and pledged their allegiance to the restoration of Biafra

Igbanke people are the only community in Edo state that Biafran agitators regard as part of Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by Area4Area: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
These are igbomen living in Edo so what's the big deal, see how hungry they even look.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by sweetonugbu: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
This thread will be interesting

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by sweetonugbu: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
They will soon arrive

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by RoyalUc(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
gidgiddy, this is one of the reasons these other tribes will keeping opposing you 'Igbos.'

What is the essence of the use of 'Igbo speaking Igbanke community?'
Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by blasted12: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
IPOB terrorists you mean
Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by Biafrannuke: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
RoyalUc:
gidgiddy, this is one of the reasons these other tribes will keeping opposing you 'Igbos.'

Igbanke is an Igbo community. By the reason of the foregoing its the only part of Edo that will be part of Biafra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by RoyalUc(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Biafrannuke:
Igbanke is an Igbo community. By the reason of the foregoing its the only part of Edo that will be part of Biafra.

I suppose you are the one who made Igbanke an Igbo community.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by TheMainone: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ggt

1 Like

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by gidgiddy: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

I used the term "Igbo speaking" so that other tribes in Edo will not think that this is about them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by AstralBody: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

I suppose you are the one who made Igbanke an Igbo community.
Kindly tell us the language spoken in lgbanke? undecided

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by gaetano: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
They will soon arrive grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by tit(f): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sifia pains

1 Like

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by RoyalUc(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
AstralBody:

Kindly tell us the language spoken in lgbanke? undecided

Is it not 'igbo' language again?
As if you understand their dialect

1 Like

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by RoyalUc(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

I used the term "Igbo speaking" so that other tribes in Edo will not think that this is about them.

The way it's presented in the heading of the post is preferable.

'IPOB, igbanke branch...'

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

The way it's presented in the heading of the post is preferable.

'IPOB, igbanke branch...'
so where is igbanke located in? Heaven??

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by dokyOloye: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chaiii.
Plenty heartbreak for Musbau,Monsurudeen and such ppl grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by RoyalUc(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
so where is igbanke located in? Heaven??

Igbanke is located in igbo community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

Igbanke is located in igbo community
grin thought you were intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by Wazobiamax22: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
9ce.Kanu's selfless act has earned him so much respect

you see, you mustn't be a president to touch and change lives

may their souls rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by RoyalUc(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin thought you were intelligent.

grin grin grin

Obviously, you are more intelligent.
Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by BuhariAdvocate: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Igbanke people are not igbo . I read many books about the igbanke people.
Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by amuwo1980: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Shut up , you read nothing , as if you ever read anything in ur life , no supporter of Buhari is enlightened

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by BuhariAdvocate: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kid spotted. I blame this faceless site for your misconduct.
amuwo1980:

Shut up , you read nothing , as if you ever read anything in ur life , no supporter of Buhari is enlightened

1 Like

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin

Obviously, you are more intelligent.
I am blushing. grin
Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by TooMuchStuff: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
We Family
Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by RoyalUc(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
I am blushing. grin

Tah! Who dash you! grin

Blushing for what!? grin
Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by MasterKernel: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Area4Area:
These are igbomen living in Edo so what's the big deal, see how hungry they even look.

If an average person in your village looks like them, then... I will have much respect for you, kindly tell us your village let us run a comparison.

Surprisingly people like you, haven't gone to their root for decades, because is been overtaken by bushes.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by naijaguy123456(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
IPOB is looking like a joke nowadays.
Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by MasterKernel: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Surprisingly, you aren't seen in threads that proffer solutions to tons of Nigerian problems, but rather, you're obsessed about Biafra.

You're faced with insurgency, kidnapping and poverty, yet you're always seen on Biafra related threads.

Ghanaians, Americans and Europeans are more concerned about their countries, but a Nigerian is more concerned about Biafra.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

Tah! Who dash you! grin

Blushing for what!? grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM / Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. / Transport Fare Rises By 35% In 12 Months, Says NBS Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.